The SpeakEasy

last reply
27 replies
3.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Looking for a place to relax? A place to feel welcome? Want to actually chat with friends? Or meet people and get used to chatting? Come stop by The SpeakEasy. Look for it usually on Saturday nights, oh around 9 or 930pm Central Standard Time. It geared for Chat, Music, Dancing. We do have pictures sometimes, but only when a room mod approves it. There are some standing rules for our "club/room". Its a classy joint, we aim to keep it that way.
Come visit The SpeakEasy , open on most Saturday nights around 930pm Central Standard Time. A place to relax, unwind, listen to music. Chat, Dance or just Enjoy. Its a classy joint!
Site administrator
0 likes
Are skunks welcome please?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, skunks are welcome. lol. Just don't spray anyone.
Come visit The SpeakEasy , open on most Saturday nights around 930pm Central Standard Time. A place to relax, unwind, listen to music. Chat, Dance or just Enjoy. Its a classy joint!
Lurker
0 likes
Love the Speakeasy ... great place to visit smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you dear. Great atmosphere, great people, and great music. CLASS!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Great place, for sure. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you sweetie! The patrons make it great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The SpeakEasy is a great room. Friendly, safe, calm and no drama. It's a room where friends can gather and unwind. Where strangers are made to feel welcome, and those strangers soon become friends too. This room has no strangers, only new friends that we have just met. It is the people who make this the best chat room online. Warm, caring, friendly and respectful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
And you my friend are one of those great folks. Thank you.
0 likes
And the sexy sweetest bartender around hehe and a great host Swag hugs hon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just don't try to swipe a drink, the bartender can get vicious. Thanks hon. You help make it a great place too.
0 likes
Quote by Swag_Master
Just don't try to swipe a drink, the bartender can get vicious. Thanks hon. You help make it a great place too.

Thanks Swag

That's right no stealing drinks hehe I keep it real that how we roll at the Speakeasy
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Just dropped in - nice and easy going. Recommended!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Feline_Dragon
And the sexy sweetest bartender around hehe and a great host Swag hugs hon

I agree totally smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PeachesAndDiesel
Just dropped in - nice and easy going. Recommended!

Thank you very much. Hope to see you again.
Lurker
0 likes
I like that room, nice people,respectful,fun,intelligent,sexy, cool. Fun room,everyone nice to me in there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by otherwoman
I like that room, nice people,respectful,fun,intelligent,sexy, cool. Fun room,everyone nice to me in there.

That's how we like it, a place to relax and meet and have fun. Come back and visit again. Tell your friends.
0 likes
had so much fun with everyone at the Speakeasy ( and I got a little vicious ) sorry lol

Swag as usual you make a great host
Lurker
0 likes
My favorite place to visit on Saturday nights .. great people ... music .. dancing ... chatting. A great place to relax and unwind. And Swag makes a great host.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its all about the atmosphere - the folks who visit help make it classy. The co-hosts(ess') also help keep things flowing and relaxed. We have some great artists (picture posters), and tune spinners (music posters) as well as a brilliant and engaging staff of lovely folks. No cover charge, just bring your classiness and hangout. Warm welcomes to all, and sometimes the drinks are on the house!!
Lurker
0 likes
Sending you the link again...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
they need to put out some popcorn in bowls. buttered.
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Lurker
0 likes
Haven't been there, but I will definitely drop in. Thanks for mentioning it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by golf_nut
The SpeakEasy is a great room. Friendly, safe, calm and no drama. It's a room where friends can gather and unwind. Where strangers are made to feel welcome, and those strangers soon become friends too. This room has no strangers, only new friends that we have just met. It is the people who make this the best chat room online. Warm, caring, friendly and respectful.

Yes I agree completely ... This is what makes the SpeakEasy such a great place to visit. If you haven't visited then why not drop in tonight and make some new friends.

Hope to see you there!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love visiting the Speakeasy when it's open ... a great place to hang out with good friends and make new friends.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to have to give it a try.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by Dancewithme
I'm going to have to give it a try.

This thread is from six years ago.
0 likes
Why is it that users who create rooms always add no drama on description section when there's no drama.
Is the creator of the room letting us know that they, themselves are dramatic?

Even when I read no drama on users profiles just let's me know that they are in fact dramatic.

I love dramatic people. Free entertainment.