The moment of penetration during vaginal sex

last reply
27 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can you describe how you feel during that first moment of entry when a cock fills your pussy at the beginning of intercourse? Is it anything special or is it merely the first cock-thrust of many and no more memorable than any of the other thrusts?

From a guy’s point of view, it is for me a fleeting moment of ecstasy engulfed with an avalanche of feelings – comfort, security, belonging, and exquisite pleasure surpassed only by the ensuing orgasm.
0 likes
It seems more extraordinary to me. I tend to gasp -when for that time of struggle and penetration, there seems a frozen moment of convergence where all seems "right" and the collision and merging seem a melding of many feelings and potential. It is a quickening and excitement... and I think it is just one of those times where it is a great anticipation and surge of emotion!

Most DEFINATELY!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes it is special! For me it is excitement as you don't know whether the rest will be slow and sensuous or quick and energetic!
[
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes - it feels incredibly good. It's both satisfaction: Yes! Finally! And after a few moments it opens a new frustration: More! Deeper!

I think for the most part I can ignore the vagina and really not even consider it like that - so it's shocking how amazingly sensitive and aware I am when it comes to sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually there is a moan or a sigh. It's definitely a "ahh finally" moment. This is what you've been building towards. It might be the first of many thrusts to come (hopefully) but it is always a special one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually there is a moan or a sigh. It's definitely a "ahh finally" moment. This is what you've been building towards. It might be the first of many thrusts to come (hopefully) but it is always a special one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To compare it eating a delicious meal. The foreplay would be like gathering all the ingredients and cooking the dinner together. The feeling of his cock first penetrating me would be like the feeling you get when you take the very first bite of the food. The entire act of fucking would be eating the meal culminating in a final climax of enjoyment and satisfaction.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
The physical sensation in both cases is wholly dependent on how wet I am and how big he is, but if I'm understanding the question, you want to know the emotional content of the moment...

If its the first time I've been with the guy, there is an incredible relief of sexual tension the moment he first penetrates me after the excitement of foreplay... kind of: "OMG, AT LAST!". That is, of course, if I'm soaked and ready! If I'm not fully lubricated, and he tries to rush it, the distraction of the discomfort pretty much wipes out that OMG moment and I feel slightly invaded until he settles in and pulls my juices out. Points-off for impatience!

With guys I've fucked hundreds of times, its just a delicious "Welcome-back" feeling. When I'm with 2 or more guys at once, I'm a bit emotionally distracted, so the emotion of the moment is still OMG, but its just a breathless roller-coaster ride!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
To compare it eating a delicious meal. The foreplay would be like gathering all the ingredients and cooking the dinner together. The feeling of his cock first penetrating me would be like the feeling you get when you take the very first bite of the food. The entire act of fucking would be eating the meal culminating in a final climax of enjoyment and satisfaction.

I think she's talking about dessert here ... you know ... the sweet part that can cause weight gain
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It takes my breath away. It is an anticipated craving when met is pure bliss. I always have a big silly grin on my face afterwards; i just cannot help it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
O yes it is a very special time. Definitely a time for moans or sighs. Its the time I want to scream Oh yeah thats what it feels like! and thats what I want! But some times if the guy is rushing and forceful it spoils the moment. But mostly its special.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
for me that first moment is like a first bite of your favorite meal; you enjoy it so much but can't help but crave for more.
Alice Puppet <3
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by asleep

I think she's talking about dessert here ... you know ... the sweet part that can cause weight gain

That first full filling... when he's all in... it's thrilling and fulfilling and always special.
I feel almost suspended in time, in that moment.
Ohhhh, but when there's the possibility, the risk, of a significant weight gain ... that's the most thrilling!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
For a woman to be with a man is always an exciting rush of power. There is that initial thrill of the first touch, and the promise of ecstasy that follows the first thrust. There is an urgency of need in the act of two bodies coming together, of masculinity in control, taking, demanding, invading everything that makes a woman soft and feminine. There is a moment, however brief, when she becomes totally submissive and receptive. She gives herself totally over to her man, body, heart and spirit. She is completely his, at that moment when his body enters hers.

But no matter how dominant the man’s nature, or how thoroughly he takes her to the stars and back, when a man invades a woman, the ultimate conquest is hers. The woman captures the raw masculine power of a man within herself. There is a moment when he realizes she has not rejected him, but rather, she accepts him for everything he is, and everything he’s not. He’s helpless to resist the allure of her breathless cries, the heat of her body engulfing him, and the pleasure in her face. However dominant his nature, it is she who is the one who turns the powerful tide. For when he finally surrenders his soul to the first moments of climax, it is he who is laying helpless upon her breasts at the end.
Lurker
0 likes
I want to say yes, yes, yes to what the other women have said. I would add that after all the foreplay and preparation when a man comes into me it is like being made whole and complete
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first thrust is ALWAYS AMAZING and THE BEST, all the other thrusts just don't compare to the first. It's just like MMMMMMMMMM i always moan so much and even gasp when the first thrust of the dick filling my pussy up, it's just fantastic!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
I love that moment! It is sublime bliss. A freeze frame moment when I feel at one with my man as if our souls are fused. A deliscious feeling of completion with the thrill of more to come. Mmmmm it excites me just to think of it.
Lurker
0 likes
For me, personally, there is nothing better than feeling the heat of his warm, throbbing head at the entrance of my pussy, pushing his way in. The initial thrust and feeling of being full is orgasmic in itself. It's a complete connection. @AudriNichols describes it perfectly.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by AudriNichols
For a woman to be with a man is always an exciting rush of power. There is that initial thrill of the first touch, and the promise of ecstasy that follows the first thrust. There is an urgency of need in the act of two bodies coming together, of masculinity in control, taking, demanding, invading everything that makes a woman soft and feminine. There is a moment, however brief, when she becomes totally submissive and receptive. She gives herself totally over to her man, body, heart and spirit. She is completely his, at that moment when his body enters hers.

But no matter how dominant the man’s nature, or how thoroughly he takes her to the stars and back, when a man invades a woman, the ultimate conquest is hers. The woman captures the raw masculine power of a man within herself. There is a moment when he realizes she has not rejected him, but rather, she accepts him for everything he is, and everything he’s not. He’s helpless to resist the allure of her breathless cries, the heat of her body engulfing him, and the pleasure in her face. However dominant his nature, it is she who is the one who turns the powerful tide. For when he finally surrenders his soul to the first moments of climax, it is he who is laying helpless upon her breasts at the end.

That is so very hot....
Lurker
0 likes
The most exquisite sensation is when the head first pushes past the lips into my vagina. At the point of entrance, there is a resistance at first, and then a sensuous, stretched-out feeling as it slides in, though sometimes there’s some pain, depending on the lubrication factor or the size of the penis. When the penis first slides in all the way, it often sends involuntary shivers up my spine. While it’s going in, you can feel the head. If I’ve been waiting a long time for it (or been teased for a long time), the first slide in or thrust feels like such a relief. It’s like an increase of tension and then a release.
Senior Analyst
0 likes
Quote by AudriNichols

Good lord, this has got me all hot and bothered. Is it part of a story? Whew, this is going to take a while... [BTW: Thank you very much!]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Porgy87

Good lord, this has got me all hot and bothered. Is it part of a story? Whew, this is going to take a while... [BTW: Thank you very much!]

No...it's not part of a story. I was just trying to answer the question. Honestly, this is just ramblings of a sleep deprived author that turned out rather well. I think I'll do most of my writing at night from now on. LOL
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
All of the above.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Every single description above is oh so very correct. I love love love extended foreplay. It just enhances the wanting feeling for my partner and when he finally enter me I like him to do so slowly. I like to feel him...every inch of him fill me full. Give my body a few nice slow thrusts as I adapt to the pleasure of him inside me. There is nothing better than the lip biting, toe curling, leg shaking entrance of my lover especially when he's watching and awaiting my body's response to his entry. Great....now I need sex. Lol

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is a very special and erotic feeling if it's the first time with the guy!
Chuckanator
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
The physical sensation in both cases is wholly dependent on how wet I am and how big he is, but if I'm understanding the question, you want to know the emotional content of the moment...

If its the first time I've been with the guy, there is an incredible relief of sexual tension the moment he first penetrates me after the excitement of foreplay... kind of: "OMG, AT LAST!". That is, of course, if I'm soaked and ready! If I'm not fully lubricated, and he tries to rush it, the distraction of the discomfort pretty much wipes out that OMG moment and I feel slightly invaded until he settles in and pulls my juices out. Points-off for impatience!

With guys I've fucked hundreds of times, its just a delicious "Welcome-back" feeling. When I'm with 2 or more guys at once, I'm a bit emotionally distracted, so the emotion of the moment is still OMG, but its just a breathless roller-coaster ride!

This is hot. Thanks for sharing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
To quote George Carlin
for me the feeling is like

"Going Home"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cannot describe it better than any of the other women here. It sounds to me that each is detailing the same sensation with different words and each description here is exactly how I feel at that moment.