last reply
24 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hello there,

Ladies I am a 24-year-old male and I have a specific question for you. I don’t know if you are familiar with jerk off instructions? It means that you (as a girl) tell me how I should jerk off. I am looking for a girl how would like to give me some jerk off instruction. It could be done over Skype, a video of even an MP3.
I you would like to help me out send me a PM.

P.S. if there are some grammar faults in my text, sorry I am not a native English speaker
Lurker
0 likes
Do you not know how, or do you just want a woman to tell you what to do?
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I'm picking up what you're laying down. I'm guessing you already know how to do it, but you just want a girl to tell you how she wants you to do it via cam, correct?

In that case, listen up, 'cause I'm only gonna type this once and I do not repeat myself. I repeat, I do not repeat myself.

If we're gonna do this, I need you to get some hot sauce (you choose, I'm not picky), dental floss, nail polish remover (acetone free), magnetic hair rollers (jumbo size), Bengay, and a plastic fork (preferably clear, but it can be white if you're in a pinch).

Once you've gathered all of those things, I need you to preheat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit, and then we'll go from there.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I'm picking up what you're laying down. I'm guessing you already know how to do it, but you just want a girl to tell you how she wants you to do it via cam, correct?

In that case, listen up, 'cause I'm only gonna type this once and I do not repeat myself. I repeat, I do not repeat myself.

If we're gonna do this, I need you to get some hot sauce (you choose, I'm not picky), dental floss, nail polish remover (acetone free), magnetic hair rollers (jumbo size), Bengay, and a plastic fork (preferably clear, but it can be white if you're in a pinch).

Once you've gathered all of those things, I need you to preheat the oven to 350 degrees farenheit, and then we'll go from there.

I like where you are going with this, but I prefer he use a hot sauce of a minimum 500,000 scovil units!

I hear Rectal Rocket Fuel works well, HAHA!!

Lurker
0 likes
I'm going to take your question seriously.

First let me say that the activity you describe is, in my experience, NOT uncommon here. Many members have 'hooked-up' and enjoy 'cyber-relationships' which CAN be very enjoyable and fruitful. Indeed, I have met some people here in this way who have become very special to me, as I believe I am to them... Some, (NOT ALL!) of these connections have been almost explosively sexually charged, or have become that over time.

But a cyber-relationship mirrors a real-life relationship in a number of ways. You have to at least 'buy a girl a drink first'. What YOU have done is walked into a crowded bar, stood on a table and shouted, "Any of you Ladies whom I never met before wanna help me jerk off?"

That isn't really gonna work.

Get to know the site. Read the stories. Comment on the ones you like. Become a writer yourself. Add your opinion, (POLITELY!) to Forum topics that interest you. In this way, we will get a sense of WHO you are and what you are about. If your are polite, kind, intelligent and, yes, lucky you will make friends here and POSSIBLY people who become more than friends... It happens often here.

Best of luck.

xx Steph
0 likes
Yeahhh...aren't there websites that will, for a fee, connect you with a random woman via cam? English is not my natural language, either, but even I can figure out that what you really want is a woman to watch you bring yourself off. Follow Steph's advice and get down off of the table, mingle, buy a few drinks for a few ladies and see what comes of it (no pun intended).
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Yeahhh...aren't there websites that will, for a fee, connect you with a random woman via cam? English is not my natural language, either, but even I can figure out that what you really want is a woman to watch you bring yourself off. Follow Steph's advice and get down off of the table, mingle, buy a few drinks for a few ladies and see what comes of it (no pun intended).

Hey lady, can I buy you a drink? What'll you have?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Hey lady, come here often? Can I buy you a drink? What'll you have?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D

Hey lady, can I buy you a drink? What'll you have?

@ Denhertog

See? THAT'S how it's done!

*Laughs!*

xx Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dirty_D

Hey lady, come here often? Can I buy you a drink? What'll you have?

OMG! You had me at "can I buy you a drink"!
0 likes
Really ladies? Funny?

I thought people got together as easily as a chat room, via chat, or messaging, sending a nudie picture all the time, or just asking to get together and even without the drinks or wine and dine! I think many do and on Lush or any site. I thought people were so sexually open? Don't like "jerk-offs"? -people signing up and then asking this stuff or something like this? I see. (I understand~really, I am just making an observation.)

There are plenty of cattle calls on BDSM of "I need a Mistress" etc. & I am sure other places-wherever they can.

At least he asks for what he wants.

There are other ways to jerk off and there ways to instruct.

Not everyone may like your threads or mine - no matter how trendy, or intellectual, or long we have been a true "Lushy."
I'm not going to make this a joke -OP'ers do good enough sometimes.
I like the sexual threads...and I think this is "different" ~ (??? in a way).

I might like a "date" first or things (sometimes it would take more than that, like for some a mickey! or ruffy! seriously!) and I like flowers and things...rl or certain things online *but not everyone follows that as something they want. I personally participate in forums and read and have an icon but jerk-offs, and things happen in the cyber, and pop up in chat, as we all know, and yet we have some stranger questions. There are also the no icon non-new members with 150 friends and not a single forum post or story or comment or vote. Heyyyyy. lol

Funny stuff everywhere.

. . . but there are definately ways to do what he is asking, even erotic ones.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

OMG! You had me at "can I buy you a drink"!

What'll you have? Care to come sit with me at my table?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

Two Glenfidditch doubles, neat, and I'll be your cam slut. See how this works, OP?

Two for you, you say, and some for myself as well? (good choice)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Really ladies? Funny?

I thought people got together as easily as a chat room, via chat, or messaging, sending a nudie picture all the time, or just asking to get together and even without the drinks or wine and dine! I think many do and on Lush or any site. I thought people were so sexually open? Don't like "jerk-offs"? -people signing up and then asking this stuff or something like this? I see. (I understand~really, I am just making an obervation.)

There are plenty of cattle calls on BDSM of "I need a Mistress" etc. & I sure other places-wherever they can.

At least he asks for what he wants.

There are other ways to jerk off and there ways to instruct.

Not everyone may like your threads or mine - no matter how trendy, or intellectual, or long we have been a true "Lushy."
I'm not going to make this a joke -OPers do good enough sometimes.
I like the sexual threads...and I think this is "different" ~ (??? in a way).

I might like a "date" first or things (sometimes it would take more than that like for some a mickey! or ruffy! seriously!) and I like flowers and things...rl or certain things online *but not everyone follows that as something they want. I personally participate in forums and read and have an icon but jerk-offs, and things happen in the cyber, and pop up in chat, as we all know, and yet we have some stranger questions. There are also the no icon non-new members with 150 friends and no a single forum post or story or comment or vote. Heyyyyy. lol

Funny stuff everywhere.

. . . but there are definately ways to do what he is asking, even erotic ones.

Who said there was an issue with him asking? He asked for feedback, which he got despite misinterpretations and a few jokes.

Since when is having a little fun and/or suggesting different methods NOT being sexually open?

Constant Gardener
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
WOW. Most boys figure this out when they hit puberty, pretty instinctual. Maybe this link will help. Happy Whacking!!

http://jerkoffschool.com/main.php

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Denhertog

Ladies I am a 24-year-old male and I have a specific question for you. I don’t know if you are familiar with jerk off instructions? It means that you (as a girl) tell me how I should jerk off. I am looking for a girl how would like to give me some jerk off instruction. It could be done over Skype, a video of even an MP3.
I you would like to help me out send me a PM.

Perhaps Denhertog wants a Domme/Mistress .... you could check out the bdsm forums/threads to see if any female is interested to "help" you out.

good luck!
0 likes
Maybe.

Quote by Dani

Who said there was an issue with him asking? He asked for feedback, which he got despite misinterpretations and a few jokes.

Since when is having a little fun and/or suggesting different methods NOT being sexually open?

I did not say that. I do not know if having a little fun at someone and their question is having a problem with them or the question (?) or sexually open (or not) or even related here (?), as I did not say that, but it wouldn't seem like the kind of feedback they asked for, though. That was your choice to answer as you did, I said that there may be someone open enough to take him up. I said, "at least he asked" and that I had seen stranger questions (since he said it might seem strange). I did not quote your post. I just tried to give a more serious answer. I was also speaking in general. It is just another opinion.

If you have a question, please PM it to me, as I would rather that than take up a person's forum by direct posts between two people and such, which I really do not like to do anyway, as I prefer not to read those of debates by people when I come to a forum question, myself. Thank you.

EDIT: I feel like I should NOT have commented at all on this post. I sometimes play devil's advocate when I see things out of kilter. I guess that I should not have said what I did. I think opinions are any number of things- and even if I dislike something -then I respect a person's right to feel however they feel and leave them to post, they have that right, and I have a right to my opinion, too. I already stated mine, so I don't wish to be drawn back to this forum by quotes. Debates are not what forums are "to me". I do not make a post for a 'disscussion' on my post. If I wanted personal discussion that excludes others on a specific topic then I would chat or PM. You are free to interpret what I say and my opinion however you want.

To the OP: I take it that this is your personal "kink" to be "instructed"? I take it you know "how."
I am sure you can find someone to Skype with.

Good Luck.

PS.
See A Post in BDSM on Masturbation "Instructions" To Someone~
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Maybe.

I did not say that. I do not know if having a little fun at someone and their question is having a problem with them or the question (?) or sexually open (or not) or even related here (?), as I did not say that

Umm...

Really ladies? Funny?

I thought people got together as easily as a chat room, via chat, or messaging, sending a nudie picture all the time, or just asking to get together and even without the drinks or wine and dine! I think many do and on Lush or any site. I thought people were so sexually open? Don't like "jerk-offs"? -people signing up and then asking this stuff or something like this? I see.

but it wouldn't seem like the kind of feedback they asked for, though. That was your choice to answer as you did, I said that there may be someone open enough to take him up. I said, "at least he asked" and that I had seen stranger questions (since he said it might seem strange). I did not quote your post. I just tried to give a more serious answer. I was also speaking in general. It is just another opinion.

Yes, it is just another opinion. One that can be expressed without unnecessary finger wagging.

If you have a question, please PM it to me, as I would rather that than take up a person's forum by direct posts between two people and such, which I really do not like to do anyway, as I prefer not to read those of debates by people when I come to a forum question, myself. Thank you.

I don't have a question. Just making an observation. That's typically how the forum works. People say things, people may have something different to say or something else to point out, thus they may quote someone. That brings about a discussion. Such is the dynamic of the forums. If you do not like that dynamic, then perhaps you should refrain from quoting/responding to others and stick to private messages instead of directing others to do so.

As for me, if/when I feel a need to send a PM, I'll do so. Thank you.

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by VanGogh

Perhaps Denhertog wants a Domme/Mistress .... you could check out the bdsm forums/threads to see if any female is interested to "help" you out.

good luck!

I agree. The BDSM forum may be a great place to start, Denhertog.

You can also try the BDSM-themed chat room (The Basement) or really any chat room in general. Whenever I'm in the chat rooms I always see women looking for someone willing to do pretty much what you're asking for.

At any rate, good luck and happy hunting.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie
I'm going to take your question seriously.

First let me say that the activity you describe is, in my experience, NOT uncommon here. Many members have 'hooked-up' and enjoy 'cyber-relationships' which CAN be very enjoyable and fruitful. Indeed, I have met some people here in this way who have become very special to me, as I believe I am to them... Some, (NOT ALL!) of these connections have been almost explosively sexually charged, or have become that over time.

But a cyber-relationship mirrors a real-life relationship in a number of ways. You have to at least 'buy a girl a drink first'. What YOU have done is walked into a crowded bar, stood on a table and shouted, "Any of you Ladies whom I never met before wanna help me jerk off?"

That isn't really gonna work.

Get to know the site. Read the stories. Comment on the ones you like. Become a writer yourself. Add your opinion, (POLITELY!) to Forum topics that interest you. In this way, we will get a sense of WHO you are and what you are about. If your are polite, kind, intelligent and, yes, lucky you will make friends here and POSSIBLY people who become more than friends... It happens often here.

Best of luck.

xx Steph

Perfect! You are a wordsmith Steph!
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by TonyT

Perfect! You are a wordsmith Steph!

I try my best...

Might I suggest, given your AVATAR, a movie called 'RUSH' directed by Ron Howard, exploring the rivalry between James Hunt and Nikki Lauda... It's a GREAT movie...

xx Steph
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I try my best...

Might I suggest, given your AVATAR, a movie called 'RUSH' directed by Ron Howard, exploring the rivalry between James Hunt and Nikki Lauda... It's a GREAT movie...

xx Steph

Yep. had my avatar long before the movie came out and everyone recognized James.
ISO sexy married women to fulfill their deepest desires... did i mention I love it really wet?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thanx for the tip of the BDSM-forum, I will check it out.