Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the most unusual thing you've used in your pussy?

last reply
22 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
In? I have not been that adventureous with wanting to put odd items IN like kitchen egg beaters or dirty laundry...as I prefer natural, but I have experimented with edibles, like yummy lickables, (for someone else's pleasure), and perhaps the odd cucumber or sausage. So when Lush asks "What is for dinner" ~ you might not want to know! 0_0
Lurker
0 likes
Umm.
LOL

I've done a whisk or two - but I don't think that constitutes as the most strange object. Define strange. I've had moments where just about anything was appealing.
Lurker
0 likes
Strange?? Not sure if it counts but I've used a banana
Lurker
0 likes
I don't think a banana is strange at all. Quite a nice shape
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Nothing overly unusual... a lollipop, popsicles/ice-cubes, banana (in a condom), handle of a hair-brush.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing really strange. When I was a teen I used a Banana, a small Cucumber, Hair Brush, Popsicle, Beer Bottle and a cylindrical shampoo bottle me and my best friend found her older sister's bedroom. As an adult I have used a popsicle and lollipop during some wild times.

As I think back, that shampoo bottle was empty. My best friends sister probably used it for the same thing, LOL!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've never used anything unusual, but I could see why people would use almost all mentioned above. I don't get the gummy bears though???
"Look up to the sky, you'll never find rainbows if you're looking down."
- Charlie Chaplin
Lurker
0 likes
You would have to define "unusual".

I've answered a similar thread before. Most of the above answers I have used (though the whisk is one I haven't but is a good one ;) ).
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Gummi bears

I am NEVER speaking to you EVER again YOU FREAK!!!!!!

ELIZABETH, They Are Tiny Little Bears Made Of Gum!!!!! HOW COULD YOU??????

xx Steph

(And I heard from a girl sipping A Gin and Tonic... 16 Gummi Bears went in there... 15 were... 'RETRIEVED...')

Lost Bear...

Not Good.

True Story... (Hi Jayne...)

And nobody said CANDLES yet... (Not a lot of Catholics here, obviously...)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Candylips1960
Hair brush, curling iron

Please tell me it wasn't plugged in... (I mean it was obviously plugged into YOU but I meant into an Electrical Socket...)

xx SF

I once tried to fuck a GF with a Mars Bar... (It's a Rolling Stones thing...) But I couldn't because she giggled so much I got freaked out and ended up getting really annoyed and embarrassed... It was actually very funny...

Her: "Look it's FINE... I've stopped laughing... Fuck me with the Mars Bar, Naughty Boy..."

Me (sulking...): "I don't want to now... Anyway, it's all melted now... These sheets are fucked..." (Hi Jayne...)

Word of advice... If YOU ever want to fuck your girlfriend with a Mars Bar, and IT'S JULY, put the fucking thing in a fridge for a bit first... I was like, (droll voice...) "I wanna put this in your muffin..." She said, "Steve, it's melting all over your hand..."
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I am NEVER speaking to you EVER again YOU FREAK!!!!!!

ELIZABETH, They Are Tiny Little Bears Made Of Gum!!!!! HOW COULD YOU??????

xx Steph

(And I heard from a girl sipping A Gin and Tonic... 16 Gummi Bears went in there... 15 were... 'RETRIEVED...')

Lost Bear...

Not Good.

True Story... (Hi Jayne...)

And nobody said CANDLES yet... (Not a lot of Catholics here, obviously...)

But how many girls do you know that can say they have a bear living in their foofaloof?

Not many...

(Don't use a Toblerone.)

L x
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by Liz
Gummi bears

I find the gummi bears not that unusual. Now, had you said penis...well..
Lurker
0 likes
hammer handle, motorcycle grip and footpeg, torque wrench and baseball bat
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by Guest
hammer handle, motorcycle grip and footpeg, torque wrench and baseball bat

quite frankly .....

I can't say I have ever put anything unusual (as above, even those gummi bears) in my pussy.

I have never been so desperate as to use a table leg or anything else.

I am happy with my lelo when the human touch isn't available.
Lurker
0 likes
I had an ex-bf try a cucumber, but it was too thick. And a cellphone once, but that is a LOOOOONG story
Lurker
0 likes
Hey babe, that fun to know :-) tell us more about the mobile and the LOOOOONNG story in details please. Such a turn on
Lurker
0 likes
A hot dog in a condom. I was young and experimental!

Deb X
Lurker
0 likes
soda can,cucumber,hammer handle, hot dog, rolling pin, and a tv remote