Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

DO WOMEN JUST PRETEND TO ENJOY ANAL, OR DO SOME ACTUALLY LIKE IT??????

last reply
18 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i know this question has been asked before but my present GF says that no woman enjoys anal sex and does not want to try anything no matter what. I have even tried to stimulate her there with my tongue and as soon as i do she says no. My last 2 GFs really enjoyed anal and would even ask for it and 1 of them even used to masturbate with a dildo in her ass. i try to tell my new GF these things and she still says those women only did that stuff to please me and that they could not have really enjoyed it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your GF is WRONG. This woman likes it..................A LOT!!!

And I know many women here who feel the same way.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by PUWITman
thank you Nikki703 maybe its time i start looking for a new GF

Well that can be extreme. If everything is great except for her not wanting to do anal, maybe she will eventually change her thoughts on it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i hope so but she is totally against the idea. she loves it when i go down on her so i always attempt to rim her ass but always the same "NO" response
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by PUWITman
i know this question has been asked before but my present GF says that no woman enjoys anal sex and does not want to try anything no matter what. I have even tried to stimulate her there with my tongue and as soon as i do she says no. My last 2 GFs really enjoyed anal and would even ask for it and 1 of them even used to masturbate with a dildo in her ass. i try to tell my new GF these things and she still says those women only did that stuff to please me and that they could not have really enjoyed it.

This kind of blanket claim is used to make someone feel 'normal'. Some men and women make an excellent job of pretending to enjoy it given the amount of evidence on the internet!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your gf can't speak for all women (hate when people do that...). Just because she doesn't like it doesn't mean no other woman likes it.
I love it. I'm being totally honest here.
But a woman who's never done it and isn't prepared in the right way for it? 99.9% chance she won't like it. When I first tried it, I didn't like it either. It's not a simple "I've never had anything go in my ass before but just gimme 15 mins with this little plug, I'll be horny to go for it then". Nope.
I know some women are really closed minded about it and think it's gross...but if a woman is curious about it and wants to try she should spend a lot of time by herself exploring her ass....with her lubed fingers and little toys. Stimulating outside first, then eventually going in.
I remember when my Dom's finger used to be uncomfortable and sometimes even hurt a little at times...now I can take his whole length (he's 8-9" and pretty thick). Now for a long time I used those desensitizing anal lubes...I'm sure a lot of people would warn against them, but I never had any negative experiences with them. But it got annoying after a while using those, then I started to have a medium sized plug in my ass beforehand and that really really helped; as opposed to having to pay a nice amount every time for a new bottle of that lube lol. But even a solid amount of fingering or "toying" of the ass can help too. But I found if I just put a plug in 10-20 minutes before anal intercourse, it paved the way...didn't hurt at all and with the absence of pain, his cock felt wonderful in there. With the right amount of thrusting and right angling, it can rub on or near the G spot through the wall inside and feel freakin amazing...
Good luck to you guys! Hope she opens up to it, so to speak...
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
Afetr my first anal now I crave for it
rather demand it
Lurker
0 likes
Afetr my first anal now I crave for it
rather demand it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by PUWITman

I love it almost as much as regular old sex - my orgasms are intense, but I also just like the attention there and the physical sensation.

However, what's going on with your GF isn't a matter of whether I like it or not - because I don't matter when it comes to your sex life. What matters is that she clearly does not wnat to try, the idea for quite a few women is a turn off. (An instant turn off as in: I've had reviewers of my novella stop reading when it came to the anal and make a point to let me know they did not like that anal sex scene one little bit.)

But also, you sound like you're irritating her a bit by continually pressuring her. If she ended up going to such extremes with blanket statements (that she probably knows isn't true) then that's her effort to tell you to stop bringing it up. No means no. No absolutely the hell freaking no in this case.

I'd back off the topic with her.

And I'd further back off of bringing up what your ex girlfriends were willing and not willing to do sexually.

You need to develop a strong sexual relationship with the woman you're with based on what you both find mutually beneficial and appealing. You're focusing on anal for your pleasure - and you might be missing out on other fun you could be having instead.

You have a new woman with new interests - doesn't mean the sex is terrible. Focus on her only and relax, have fun.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by PUWITman

Every woman is different. Some women enjoy anal sex/play, and some women don't.

Enjoying anal is hard to fake. Your face and body language will give you away.

Your girlfriend is incorrect when she says that no woman enjoys anal sex. Common sense says that this isn't true. However, it's quite obvious that SHE does not enjoy anal sex. So accept the fact that she doesn't like it. If it's something you can't deal with, then you'd be better off moving on than attempting to coerce her into something she doesn't want to do.

Even if every woman you've ever fucked enjoys anal, it won't change the fact that your girlfriend doesn't like it.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
Quote by PUWITman
thank you Nikki703 maybe its time i start looking for a new GF

Quote by PUWITman
i hope so but she is totally against the idea. she loves it when i go down on her so i always attempt to rim her ass but always the same "NO" response

Maybe it is the other way around, maybe SHE needs to look for a new boyfriend! You said you may need to look for a new gf. Sorry. You do not share an interest, I understand, something that may be important to you-but that is ONE thing, and I cannot fathom why that would be so important as to break up and not compromise. That is your call though. Sorry, it just seems as though you are the one pushing the issue and said yourself you KEEP trying and doing things. Maybe you should stop and either accept her and love her for who she is and that may be something you may not get... but I think that can work two-ways. Maybe she is compromising on something, maybe she has to accept something she does not like or is not getting something she really wants, including for you to accept that she does not want this. She could change her mind, or maybe not, but pushing the issue is not good. If it is a deal breaker, then that is your call, but I am glad that my bf is understanding in certain matters. It is part of how he has shown his love for me. (That is always rewarded by me.)

It is true that some women do NOT like anal, of course, sodomy is not for everyone and for some people it hurts and tears them, it may not be "appealing" on one end but it can also be other physical factors. Just as some women do not like giving head or swallowing... and some do... and there are others who "fake" for various reasons or go through motions out of pressure or desire to please. Just as some men do not like giving oral or some men do not like getting it in THEIR butt... everyone is different, different degrees and likes. Some people are kinky and some people need different things for different reasons. It is more about finding the perfect person for YOU rather than the perfect person.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nikki 703 is right on the spot, but she generally is.

I love anal and I loved it since my teens (Lush I was old enough) If he is Mister Right in other aspects, he is going to have to be trained in this special art.

Or maybe while you are looking for a new girlfriend you will find someone like me, PUWI.
Lurker
0 likes
Personally , I LOVE anal I LOVE it a lot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally I love it but have also had guys that are turned off by the idea, I did not go and get a new bf because of it. Everyone is different and has their own likes and dislikes and sometimes there is no way to change their minds. I think getting a new gf is a bit drastic but only know if you can live without it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Hope to be able to answer this soon!