Doing the splits?

last reply
12 replies
2.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How many girls can do the splits? I did a lot of dance and ballet so I am very flexible. I can raise my leg straight up vertical. Does your BF go wild if you do the splits? A lot of guys seem to find it very exciting.
0 likes
Yes. I am very flexible. I can do the splits and MORE~ like you said... and I would like to work on further contortion. I find that OF COURSE is a turn on and it drives men wild, from my experience.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmmmmmmnnnnn.......I love bendy people xx
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
does the eating of banana splits count?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am an avid ashtanga yoga student and teacher. I can twist beyond in half, and my boyfriend knows he isn't going to get it any better;). It is fun to have sex when you are strong, flexible and have endurance. Sport sex...get a work out in while at it;). He likes when I do the standing splits, or you can split on two chairs above him a bit and bounce;). Oh what fun it is to be a bendy girl.
The only one I had. Guess I need better ones!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Yep, I'm a bendy girl as well - some natural (I have loose joints and ligaments), but much through training. It's fantastic when you want to get into some creative positions for sex, and also fun moves to pull out as a party trick when drunk (esp in my college days) - watch the guys drop their jaws and suddenly become 110% more interested in you. There are negatives though too - you're much more prone to injury, wear/tear and it's wise to do strength training to compensate for hypermobility. Of course, this is more of a vocational hazard than a sex one - well, most of the time, anyway. silly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am very flexible too and can do splits. I can also bend and touch my nose to my knee while standing. Doing yoga and kickboxing has really made me more flexible since I am so much more flexible now than I was when I was younger. And yes, it can lead to all kinds of fun positions and amaze friends at parties too! LOL

But I can't do this. Can you?.............Imagine the possibilities. HAHA

Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead
does the eating of banana splits count?

It depends where you put the banana, I suppose!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I used to be able to do that. does that count? smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
You mean like this? Of course

**Image removed by moderator. Too explicit for this section of the forum.**
Ambrose
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I was a majorette in my high school band, so yeah... if you couldn't do splits, you were not a good candidate. I think I still can, but I haven't tried in a while.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I definitely can, from gymnastics. Though, a year ago I couldn't. But now, I can do it, easily! And I assume I look attractive while doing splits. Also, I can almost raise a leg above my head.