Most desired things

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
What are things girls most like to do during sex?
Lurker
0 likes
I am sure that every girl has something different but I adore being utterly overwhelmed by a man
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Feel like the sexiest, most pleasing person your man could imagine, and be devoured by him like he has waited for you and only you for a year.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I enjoy being teased a lot, I'm also keen on being dominated by a man.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like a guy who builds me up and teases my nipples a lot (they are very sensitive hehe). I like him to give me oral and one or two orgasms before he goes inside. My orgasm will be more intense that way. Sometimes I love it if the guy just can't control himself and wants me so badly. IDK? Depends on my mood right?
Lurker
0 likes
Spanking.
Damnit! Do I have to ask to be spanked? Maybe I should write 'spank me' on my ass cheek for the next time? Having to ask for things like a good, hard spanking during sex takes the thrill out of why I like it.

And anal sex - just fuck my ass. Trust me, it's okay. I'm practically begging for it every time we have sex.
0 likes
What are things girls most like doing during sex?

I LOVE kissing... long, deep, sensual, passionate, and wet... and it is something I enjoy at any time, as well as "during" and throughout sex. Kissing is more than fundemental or prefuctionary. It is NOT something I wish to forego, but something I truly enjoy and it seems to be reciprocated in my experience. There is almost nothing I like better than sex itself.

I like compliments... hearing how beautiful I look or how nice something is... (sincere seeming compliments, because that is not really something I put stock in, but it can be nice to hear).

I like "touch." I like when I am focused on in attention and desire. I enjoy touching and being touched in ways that reflect the moment and sensual emotion. I like skin on skin and fingers and hands. I like people who are instinctual and demonstrative-even with unashamed, confident, abandon! I enjoy the uses of my five senses during sex and having those aspects enhanced in many different senuous ways. I like incorprating creative things and just getting into it and each other in deeper levels.

Sometimes I like ambience. (It may not matter, but it adds to things, and can have an affect sometimes).

I, too, want to be ravaged, consumed, taken, even lifted up/picked up, and to be dominated. I can forego foreplay and oral- I want real and impregnated want with full-on penetrative sex... please... ~ (cum inside - mostly/fav and him STAY...as long as possible).

Women like choices too... there is a certain lure to being able to suddenly flip the table and change one's mind and jump on top and hold HIM down.

I like to keep going~ whether it is a different position, different place, I like to make love for hours and many ways.

I like to hear the pleasure-the sounds he makes. I get dirty talk and things being told to me, but it is not really the standard run-of-the-mill things I hear shared on here. I like the combination of words, hushed whispery voice full of desire and lust, and the makinglove as well as the animal lust, hard and/or fast... with the full combination that changes at any time whether it is slow and loving (words too- kisses too - etc) and the heatedness with all points between. I like being told how loved I am (and being shown it).

Creativity and versatility have made me VERY happy.

I like some kinky stuff. I like adventure and trying new things. My lover has a way of building me up and keeping me interested. There are qualities we all like that turn us on, as each person is different, and some things that might turn us off. It is about finding that someone who does well at that and then during sex you can embark on that adventure and journey together and get steamy and play and have fun! I like a lot of sex~ so I like feedback, input, participation, willingness, eagerness and ENTHUSIASM. (Stale, mechanical, obligatory, boring and vanilla, no no no~ I like Happy. If not stamina, then it can be made up for with willingness to please...)

My bf and Metilda^ would get along... or rather, he likes to GIVE what she likes!

I may enjoy naughty and taboo, loving or sensual, but I, personally, always enjoy my breasts fondled and my neck sucked, ANYtime, and during sex I also really enjoy attention to my breasts, cupped, scooped, suckled, etc. I like being marked, even biten sometimes in throes of passion. It is okay to get a little rough.

and I like TO suck... anywhere really- anywhere I feel led to. I enjoy kissing, sucking, sometimes biting and nibbling on the other person and causing them to melt and become putty. I like to overwhelm in a good way and not stop. I like to push things and inspire things. I truly enjoy bringing out that animalistic side! It is just what I love to do. I love inspiring naughty fantasies and the desire to act out on these (with myself as the center of this affection).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At the moment, I desire a long hard fuck. Is that too much to ask?
Lurker
0 likes
i really like a man to be rough and forceful with me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foreplay, kissing, fingering

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.