Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My God! Is that a boner I see growing in your pants!?

last reply
7 replies
0 watchers
0 likes

How would you react?

8 votes remaining
I'm so glad to provoke such a big hard-on (7 votes) 88%
I'd be glad, though also a little uncomfortable (0 votes) 0%
No big deal, I wouldn't mind it at all (3 votes) 38%
It's a natural reaction, but please conceal it! (2 votes) 25%
A boner!? How direspectful! (1 vote) 13%
Every guy has a boner when I'm nearby anyway! (2 votes) 25%
Is that a water pistol in your pants? (0 votes) 0%
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes

Okay, now that I've got your attention...

Sometimes when I'm flirting with girls or dating them, I feel an erection growing in my pants. This rarely turns into a full hard-on, but I definitely can feel my dick growing to the point where it probably shows at least a little in my crotch. This also doesn't happen all the time (ie. I don't carry an erection during the whole date with a girl), but when the contact/interaction becomes a bit more sensual or physical, I do feel this 'bulging sensation' sometimes.

I personally greatly enjoy this sensation, that is, having a pretty girl next to me as I'm sensually interacting with her and feeling some movement/sensation in my pants. For some reason, I never was ashamed of it, and don't really try to conceal my hard-on by slouching forward or putting my hands in my pockets (though as I've mentioned, it rarely turns into a full erection anyway). I'm actually almost proud of this sensation in a way, and generally adopt a straight posture and feel even more inclined to flirt with the girl. I'm just being assertive about my affection for the girl, I guess.

In such cases, my intention is not to show my boner to the girl at all, though admittedly I wouldn't really mind if she noticed. The feeling of potentially 'getting caught' is actually quite erotic and pleasurable to me. Girls rarely notice it though (at least in an obvious way), but then again they probably avoid looking at this specific region purposely when I'm flirting with them.

I should also mention that this usually only happens when the attraction/flirting is reciprocated by the girl. It's rare that I really flirt with girls who aren't responsive to me at least a little anyway.

So, my question is: how would you women react if you noticed?

Would you feel honored that the man you're flirting with is growing an erection for you?
Would that make you feel shy or uncomfortable?
Would you find it offensive and distasteful?

How should men react in these situations? Should they be ashamed of themselves and try to conceal their erection? Or just be proud about it?

Please discuss!
0 likes
I like the answer of "Water pistol in pants" (almost chose that!)

It is natural. I am not offended. If it is someone I do not know or someone not appropriate, then I simply ignore, act as if not a big deal or like I do not see. I am not the type to be offended.

Flirting? Hmmm... well, trying to "hide" it can actually draw more attention, though I think handling it in a mature fashion is a good idea.

I WANT my boyfriend to have that reaction... the more the merrier, and I am flattered. I would love him to have no choice and accidentally release! (I know most guys try for that NOT to happen). I usually expect this, when we are kissing, sometimes talking even without any physical contact below... though that usually will follow if it has not already. I do not mind either way- contact or no contact. He has said that even my voice on the phone or my pictures will cause this, or a spontanious thought of me! VERY desireable and a compliment even if I try to seem nonchalant at times. It drives me WILD!
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting. I don't recall ever noticing. I don't even notice when my husband has a hardon until he puts my hand on it. I guess I don't look.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Okay, now that I've got your attention...

Sometimes when I'm flirting with girls or dating them, I feel an erection growing in my pants. This rarely turns into a full hard-on, but I definitely can feel my dick growing to the point where it probably shows at least a little in my crotch. This also doesn't happen all the time (ie. I don't carry an erection during the whole date with a girl), but when the contact/interaction becomes a bit more sensual or physical, I do feel this 'bulging sensation' sometimes.

I personally greatly enjoy this sensation, that is, having a pretty girl next to me as I'm sensually interacting with her and feeling some movement/sensation in my pants. For some reason, I never was ashamed of it, and don't really try to conceal my hard-on by slouching forward or putting my hands in my pockets (though as I've mentioned, it rarely turns into a full erection anyway). I'm actually almost proud of this sensation in a way, and generally adopt a straight posture and feel even more inclined to flirt with the girl. I'm just being assertive about my affection for the girl, I guess.

In such cases, my intention is not to show my boner to the girl at all, though admittedly I wouldn't really mind if she noticed. The feeling of potentially 'getting caught' is actually quite erotic and pleasurable to me. Girls rarely notice it though (at least in an obvious way), but then again they probably avoid looking at this specific region purposely when I'm flirting with them.

I should also mention that this usually only happens when the attraction/flirting is reciprocated by the girl. It's rare that I really flirt with girls who aren't responsive to me at least a little anyway.

So, my question is: how would you women react if you noticed?

Would you feel honored that the man you're flirting with is growing an erection for you?
Would that make you feel shy or uncomfortable?
Would you find it offensive and distasteful?

How should men react in these situations? Should they be ashamed of themselves and try to conceal their erection? Or just be proud about it?

Please discuss!

Where's the "Smile and get hold of it" option. It works for me, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
If I know the guy then yes, of course I would feel honored and flattered. I hope I am paying enough attention to him so I would notice something like that.
I wouldn't want him to try and hide it.

It would turn me on, knowing he has that reaction to me. It might make even take the flirting to a whole new level.

If it was guy that I just met or some random stranger, I would just act like I did not notice. No reason to be offended.

It is not something I would want him announcing out loud to everyone around us. That should be between the two of us.

It is not anything to be ashamed of, in my opinion.

Lurker
0 likes
I'd actually be caught slightly unawares - that is, if I caught sight of it. I'm not the most sexually assertive chick around so don't expect me to grab you by the balls and shag you in that spacious toilet for the disabled. I think I'd appreciate it and become more flirty if you just acted cool and conversed naturally. It wouldn't be the biggest elephant in the room that way. And good things come to those who wait, no?x

(My two cents)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i take it as a compliment that they are turned on!
[
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw
Where's the "Smile and get hold of it" option. It works for me, lol.

Please conceal that massive derektion.

Quote by emilykiss
I'd actually be caught slightly unawares - that is, if I caught sight of it. (...)

Hmm, that's kinda the whole point here. Don't worry though, I wouldn't take abuse of your blushing.