Lurker
0 likes
Please share.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by cockstar43
Please share.

What do you want to know?

Anybody posting, please remember the rules regarding age.
Lurker
0 likes
Was it good? Did your partner cum?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first time was in a three sum with the woman who took my virginity and her ex husband good times
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
Quote by cockstar43
Was it good? Did your partner cum?

Not particularly good, the first time.
It was with my brother in law, I was 16. I was very unsure about it but he persuaded me. He didn't cum in my mouth the first time, that came later.
I became a lot better with practice, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Thank you.
Lurker
1 like
I choked alot
but loved the taste of cum
all in all it was good
Advanced Wordsmith
2 likes
When I gave my first blowjob I was really nervous. Obviously I didn't have any experience. I was super caught off guard when he came but I swallowed.
Lurker
0 likes
Mmmmm. Yummy.
Lurker
2 likes
I was 18. My third bf. I sucked him. He came in my mouth in spurts.
Lurker
1 like
Looking back, I was really on the receiving end of a face fuck, rather than actually giving a blowjob, but yes I did like it and decided there and then, that I wanted more of it.

Up until it happened, I'd tasted my own cum and enjoyed the taste and I remember being pleased that the taste of another mans cum wasn't unpleasant either.
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
It was unplanned, but very good. I really enjoyed the feeling of his cock in my mouth. He didn't cum in my mouth that time, that was later. I had already tasted my own cum and knew I liked it.
Lurker
4 likes
My first time sucking cock was with a tranny. We started out with some really hot kissing and fondling and then I just saw her cock poking up at me. It felt so warm and firm in my mouth - I was hooked instantly!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Quote by Guest
Please share.

My first time was in a park at night. My bf and I snuck out and met there and it was bad! I had no idea how to make him cum and I felt so bad . Lol after a few more tries now I'm addicted
Clumeleon
0 likes
Insanely drunk on copious amounts of wine, sherry and port. Easily led... into his bedroom.

Probably tried a bit too hard, but it was fun. I don't think either of us came (we were THAT drunk).

Joined Lush the very next day (events are unrelated).
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
my buddy and i were looking at girlie mags in my bedrm. we kept rubbing each other's fly. He finally took it out. he must have had 7inches of blue steel. Pushed my head down it and I was hooked. Swallowed it all too.
0 likes
Kind of meh. Partly him (well, a lot him) and partly my growing realization that it wasn't as hot as I expected. I'll give it another whirl someday, though. He gave me a hell of blow back, though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Kind of meh. Partly him (well, a lot him) and partly my growing realization that it wasn't as hot as I expected. I'll give it another whirl someday, though. He gave me a hell of blow back, though.

You should have waited for me!
Lurker
1 like
I was 22. Met a guy and sucked him off in his car. He came like a broken water pipe.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
My first handful of times were quick and fumbling exchanges on the bench seat of my old pickup. I doubt any of them lasted longer than five minutes. Still exciting, still fun, paved the way forward, but neither of us was any good at it.

Shameless pimping: My story "Educating Ken" is an only-slightly-fictionalized account of the first time I sucked cock (and more) without being a fumbling kid sucking a fumbling kid. The second chapter is wholly fiction, but the first is pretty honest.
Rookie Scribe
2 likes
My first time was wonderful because the guy I was with had a lot of experience and told me exactly what to do and even would show me on my cock. He then laid back and let me try for my own and he gave me a big mouthful of yummy cum smile
Active Ink Slinger
4 likes
My first time was good - I was curious and so was he - it was his first time too. He was quick.
We did it three times that afternoon, and each time I believe I got better at it and learned a lot more as he lasted longer.
It was fun and we experimented and he was telling me where to use my tongue and lips etc and what he wanted me to do. I learned fast.
The next day he wanted more, but I said one good turn deserves another and I convinced him I might enjoy him doing it for me. He did.
69 was soon our favourite number.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Repeated and deleted
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
repeated and deleted
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SixtyMinuteMan
My first handful of times were quick and fumbling exchanges on the bench seat of my old pickup. I doubt any of them lasted longer than five minutes. Still exciting, still fun, paved the way forward, but neither of us was any good at it.

Shameless pimping: My story "Educating Ken" is an only-slightly-fictionalized account of the first time I sucked cock (and more) without being a fumbling kid sucking a fumbling kid. The second chapter is wholly fiction, but the first is pretty honest.
Advanced Wordsmith
1 like
Quote by dpw

You're a man of few words. I see what you're saying, though. I agree with everything except what you said about Nietsche, I still think life affirmation is a brilliant philosophical concept. We should really discuss this over about four bottles of wine. "In vino veritas" may not be true of all things, but if one wants to cut through the crap and have a truly heartfelt, truly real discussion of philosophy and the deeper mysteries, alcohol is definitely prescribed.

Aaaanyway. Like I was saying, sucking cock is pretty awesome.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SixtyMinuteMan

Shameless pimping: My story "Educating Ken" is an only-slightly-fictionalized account of the first time I sucked cock (and more) without being a fumbling kid sucking a fumbling kid.
The second chapter is wholly fiction, but the first is pretty honest.

No idea what happened but this is what it said.

Shameless flirting.
It's on my favourites list.

Is your breath still bated? Lol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by dpw

No idea what happened but this is what it said.

Shameless flirting.
It's on my favourites list.

Is your breath still bated? Lol.

It is indeed. I want my PM, damnit. Get to work. And shameless flirting is the best kind. Mostly because I'm far too dense to notice anything subtle.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time I gave a BJ...I remember it like it was yesterday, ;-). I was so very shy and didn't know what to do...so I only licked a bit and giggled a lot...these days I know what to do and loooove giving BJ's....hmmm.
The first time I received oral....I can't remember actually, but I do know that I was quite unconfortable with it in the beginning..now I love to receive oral...