69 VS one at a time

last reply
28 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
guys or girls, with oral sex, would you rather 69 or one at a time?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Prefer 69 as I luv getting turned on while my cockis being sucked but now and ten doing it solo
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy 69, however most women I have found to like one at a time.
Lurker
0 likes
i much prefer one at a time, i like to concentrate in the enjoyment of giving or receiving 100% - saying that, i would never say no
Lurker
0 likes
First: one at a time. Followed by 69.
Lurker
0 likes
69 is fun, but I prefer the intensity of focusing on giving or receiving.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Enjoy both but prefer one at a time! Like to watch the face!
[
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One at a time..i want my girl to be able to enjoy it being ALL about her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely one at a time. Giving takes all of my concentration. Receiving does too.

That said, I do like 69 position sometimes, as I can reach more of my partner's skin during.
Best Friend Exchange Club: Here
Artist stories start at Artist -- Chapter 1
Starbucks Reverie at Starbucks Reverie

Teacher at Teacher

And please read my competition entry:There's Always Time. A sweet love story set in a time traveling universe.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
as im not keen on having my cock sucked its very rare I do 69,s, Its my job to suck cock not the guy who im with
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer to enjoy one at a time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
69 is great for foreplay...but if we're talking about cumming...sorry, can't do both at the same time lol
~*~*~* Only the one that hurts you can make you feel better ~*~*~*
~*~*~* Only the one that inflicts pain can take it away~*~*~*

Check out my latest story: Drawn to Addy - Part 2
Lurker
0 likes
Not that I have expertise in this area but I think personally that a 69 would be kind of distracting. I mean your trying to jack off a guy while at the same time focus on cumming. I'm sure it's a very possible thing but... One on one would give you the chance to put all your focus on your partner and gives you the ability to focus on their reactions.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
love to 69, but mainly for foreplay and then i like to concentrate on giving......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One on one - That way I can concentrate on the getting or giving. 69 is OK.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
69 is a big thrill with either gender, but I prefer one on one for serious orgasms on both sides.
Lurker
0 likes
Depends. ^9 is great with another guy and we manage to cum together! However, some have better skills than others. I want these skillful men to only concentrate on my cock. I'll work his up and off later!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I do love 69 but I sometimes find it very hard to concentrate on sucking another cock while mine is also being sucked at the same time. Most of my sessions do involve some 69 but when it is time to cum or for him to cum i would rather go one at at a time.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love 69 as a warmup, but it is just to hard for 2 guys to orgasm at the same time.. Prefer to finish one on one..
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy 69 whether with a guy or girl as foreplay but I prefer one at a time if we are trying to finish orally!
Lurker
0 likes
While 69ing can be enjoyable I do prefer one at a timing it that way you can really give your all to pleasing your partner
Lurker
0 likes
usually one at a time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i like 69 as forplay for me, i really get into it especially being on bottom and surrounded by the smells and wetness and bit of claustrophobia kicking in. i can really focus on my partner and typically don;t care even if they dont do anything to me, .

so when i am ready i want to concentrate on me and have them just do me...

if that makes sense.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I love a good 69. but it is just hard for both to cum at the same time.. So really prefer 69 as a warmup
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
69 is great as foreplay, usually one if you are going to orgasm. Last time I started with 69 she got control & brought on my orgasm while I kind of ineffectually shook with my nose in her labia.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do like a 69, but prefer to do it one at a time so I can really concentrate on it.