48.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How do you like your lady groomed?
The Linebacker
0 likes
I like trimmed the best. Its so much more visually enticing. And just a little to tickle the nose is always good. Totally shaved makes it look a little too young, I like it to look all grown up - like it belongs on someone old enough to buy alcohol. And bushy, well... I don't have a pith helmet and machete for the safari.
Lurker
0 likes
bare....oops this is for guys...hehe
Lurker
0 likes
bare....oops this is for guys...hehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love bare! I think it just looks so pretty and inviting. Although it really doesn't bother me to be honest, trimmed is fine with me!
Lurker
0 likes
bare or trimmed closely
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I cast my vote for trimmed.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Trimmed or Bare, please.
Lurker
0 likes
I like it bare
Lurker
0 likes
A full bush is very sexy but attention to bikini lines is important also so I would say I prefer trimmed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bare is first choice or a small strip of hair.
0 likes
Natural or a light trim is my preference but I'm not totally immune to the charms of a landing strip or bare.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bare or trimmed for me
Lurker
0 likes
a smooth hairless body is the sexiest smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Trimmed then bare is my preference
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife has a nearly jet black bush; it's pretty full but kept neatly groomed. I think it looks pretty. And I love how it feels against my face. Her thighs are shaved and smooth.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I prefer bare. The female form is the most beautiful of all Gods creations! That being said…I know that some people feel that it is a "little girl" look, but for me…I love the various ways pussies look and I want to see that and not just the hair covering it. I respect women that want their bush too. Absolutely nothing wrong with that and that can be very sensual as well…just personal preference I guess. I love pussy anyway I see it!
Lurker
0 likes
Bare is my preference, with perhaps a little landing strip
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pretty much the less hair the better.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer a nice inch wide landing strip. Wife just came back from waxing, and her esthetician , forgot her preference, and wife came home completely bald. Neat for a change, but not something I would ask her to do again.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think trimmed or bare looks nicer personally, but there's also a practical reason: I love going down on a girl and tidying up down there makes it more pleasant.
Lurker
0 likes
Bare is best but either way suits me just fine
Lurker
0 likes
Trimmed. I don't mean "landing strip", or some other weird, highly "orchestrated" hair design: a trimmed, yet natural, womanly look. Getting tired of the shaved and/or "orchestrated" look. Shaved works for some women, but generally a trimmed yet full womanly tuft trips my trigger.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Trimmed, I need to know I'm still with a woman
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like trimmed but bare is fine. Not really into bushy, but a nice fire bush is good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer bare shaved ladies. They are so smooth and silky on my tongue.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by Feisty
How do you like your lady groomed?

I do like bare, but a little landing strip, or a small tuft of hair on the pubic bone is oh so sexy, That would be my first preference.
Lurker
0 likes
Bare or trimmed either one