Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Can you tell the difference between a man or a woman going down on you? Have you ever had a bad one?

last reply
28 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've had both men and women go down on me and when eyes are closed can't tell.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hellhound1
I've had both men and women go down on me and when eyes are closed can't tell.

Really? I'd say that I can tell.
Lurker
0 likes
Can'tsay for sure, but some research might be fun!
Lurker
0 likes
Unless her name is Olga, I can definitely tell the difference.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by AltaBrwnSgr
Yes, for me there is a distinct difference.

can you explain what? smile
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by Andrew00

can you explain what? smile

Ha! Well it's obvious that I was NOT reading the forum category or question... Sad, but that was FOUR years ago.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually, but I've seldom not known before they started.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With my eyes shut, I can name them... smile
I like the way you make me feel even when I'm nowhere near...
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Who Cares? A blow Job is a Blow Job. Never had a bad one.
Lurker
0 likes
Sure can! The only time when they’re much the same is a HJ. A guy knows best what another guy likes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
B.T.D.T. (Been there, Done That).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 36364848
Who Cares? A blow Job is a Blow Job. Never had a bad one. [/quote

We didn't ask if you've had a bad one
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Yes I can tell when my eyes are closed (or blindfolded, once), In my experience, the ladies love the control and the end product, the guy's enjoy the over all sucking, and are rewarded with end product. Don't get me wrong had a few ladies who loved sucking my cock, no matter what, but few.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sure can unless in his youth he was trained by an older woman. Every guys should have at least one.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
Quote by 36364848
Who Cares? A blow Job is a Blow Job. Never had a bad one. [/quote

We didn't ask if you've had a bad one

actually, you did. go read the header, Doc.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sprite

actually, you did. go read the header, Doc.

You can't answer the second without answering the first....geez.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes I can tell, best blowjob I ever had was from a man!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh ya, I can tell. Men give the best blow jobs. They know their way around a cock.
The romantic bi guy.

Stay horny my friend.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mustang531
Oh ya, I can tell. Men give the best blow jobs. They know their way around a cock.

My take on it is women definitely give the best blow jobs. They are physically designed to suck and fuck. Their hormones, their wiring, education, girlfriends all cooperate to make them fantastic at handling erections, coaxing giant orgasms and getting pregnant. They know how to handle a penis and they do a great job making a man glad he's a man.
In high school, one of my fellow kids used to suck my cock when I was totally horned out and couldn't stand it any more. He wasn't particularly good at it but he sure enjoyed trying. I really got off with the feeling of dominatioin I got by having him on his knees almost begging for my cock . . LOL! That part of it was great and so was finally being able to empty my prostate into his belly. When I have a girl on her knees, I don't feel the thrill of the domination part. It feels natural like how a man and a woman are supposed to be.
I've had BJ's from guys since high school but I don't think they're as good as the girls.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mustang531

My take on it is women definitely give the best blow jobs. MY COMMENT WAS POSTED TWICE
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This is like groundhog Day.
Lurker
0 likes
They are both pretty much the same, in each instance I can feel the shame and regret oozing off of them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I agree with Garterbelt and Mustang: men definitely give other men the best blow jobs!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have had the pleasure of getting blown by guys and gals. Yes, there is a difference, when on a whim, guy's typically are better, but nothing sexier then a beautiful lady looking up with cock in her mouth. But, the best blowjob I ever had, was when this gal was going down and asked if I ever been sucked by a guy, I said yeah, then she had me tell her as she blew me, she was so turned on, she came from sucking me, and when I came was all over her face and we shared.
Force of Nature
0 likes
It's the same for us ladies. A woman knows what works on my pussy because it works on hers. A man has to learn. A woman still needs to learn too but it's not a level playing field. She will always have that edge.

I'm sure it's the same for men. I've been told by bi men that I give good head. A few straight men have said I give great head, but never a man who has had the real thing.

Looks like we're in for a nasty spell of wether.

Gracie Goes To Hollywood's - True

The Night They Tried to Close RUMPLATIONS Bar (with JamesLlewellyn)

Lurker
0 likes
Usually when your eyes are close you can't tell the difference but I have had 3 guys suck my dick in the past & 2 of them swallowed my cum load. THAT was super awesome. Many women don't swallow.