Clit play....

last reply
23 replies
2.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This turns me on but I am wondering if any guys have a problem with women who rub and play with their clit while having sex?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
not me --- I love when my wife lends a hand. finger. vibrator!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
None of them ever did it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, I don't have a problem with it, but I do think it is a turn on ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I find it a real turn on when my wife does it.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I could hardly see why any guy would have an issue with it.
Lurker
0 likes
Not an issue at all, just a major turn on.
Lurker
0 likes
It's a turn on for me smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by asleep
Actually I would appreciate it if she would/could show me just how she LIKES it best.

Also "telling me specifically" is most helpful when cyber / PHONE time is involved. It really helps to make it "real" to know what she is doing or to tell me exactly how I'm doing it.QfsyMFUPmXEgRD8B
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
love rubbing the love button myself, but don't mind sharing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That is where everyone should concentrate when making luv. I just luv licking & sucking clit until the lady cums
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Huge turnon...I love it when my girlfriend fingers her clit while we are fucking.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Huge turnon...I love it when my girlfriend fingers her clit while we are fucking.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I'd rather be nibbling and licking, a few times when we're going doggie she'll rub her clit. Sometimes it makes her hotter and wetter.
Lurker
0 likes
A big turn on I love it when a girl does that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely a major turn on for me...I encourage to touch herself during sex! I love to lick her fingers afterwards!
It's All Good! :-)
Lurker
0 likes
My wife often uses a vibe on her clit while I fuck her, she used to only do it when she was a bit drunk until one day when I asked why she didn't use it more often, she told me she didn't
want me to think I wasn't enough. Once I explained how much I loved watching her do it and how there's no way my cock can compete with a vibe that buzzes away like a jack hammer on her clit, she was very very happy to use it more often! Her orgasms are clearly stronger when she uses it, so why would I want to deny her that!
Lurker
0 likes
My wife often uses a vibe on her clit while I fuck her, she used to only do it when she was a bit drunk until one day when I asked why she didn't use it more often, she told me she didn't
want me to think I wasn't enough. Once I explained how much I loved watching her do it and how there's no way my cock can compete with a vibe that buzzes away like a jack hammer on her clit, she was very very happy to use it more often! Her orgasms are clearly stronger when she uses it, so why would I want to deny her that!
Common Sense Iconoclast
0 likes
Absolutely, it is a turn-on to see her playing her way to an orgasm. Usually, I have to slow down some, or I will be first over the finish line. It is actually nice to let her rub one out on her own terms, then surprise her with robust thrusting to get her to a second, third... She does not do it often (enough), and probably when she is really horny, so that maybe makes it easier to cum multiple times. It's all good.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open one's mouth and remove all doubt" - Mark Twain (or Lincoln, or Confucius, or...)
Lurker
0 likes
Nah I think it's actually super sexy
Lurker
0 likes
You know, if you sit on my face, chances are I have my dick in my hand. Just saying...
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have always encouraged my wife to rub her clit and touch my dick while having sex. Recently, she has obliged. The only problem is that it is such a turn on that it makes me cum faster. I love the thought of women getting themselves off!