Nipple play for guys?

last reply
63 replies
5.2k views
4 watchers
25 likes
Lurker
1 like
Guys, just curious if you enjoy having your nipples played with during sex? Touched, rubbed, pinched or sucked on?
Lurker
1 like
Quote by rosesrred
Guys, just curious if you enjoy having your nipples played with during sex? Touched, rubbed, pinched or sucked on?

I enjoy it - not anything rough - but light pinching and pulling and sucking - really enjoy it. When she is on top and sitting up with her hands on my chest, lightly pinching now and then as she goes up and down - just awesome.

I also play with my nipples when masturbating too.

One thing that might be worth a forum posting of its own is that my right nipple is more sensitive and more pleasurable then my left. Not sure if that is something unique or if others experience it too. My left one is still enjoyable to play with but I'd say it's half as pleasurable.
Lurker
0 likes
As a straight guy, hell no! it's awkward
Story Verifier
1 like
He'll yes!

I love that and my wife liked doing it. It did work both ways very well too.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
1 like
A big YES for all - touched, rubbed, pinched and sucked on, it's the one part of my body where you can be as hard as you like! My nipples seem to be directly connected to my cock, so any attention up top is definitely appreciated down below! I guess we're all wired differently.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Oh yes! Nothing like having my hard nipples sucked and nipped as my hard cock is toyed with!
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely! What's not to love?

Sometimes it's just the erotic touch of soft lips lightly mouthing them or gently sucking on them to get me to seventh heaven. Other times, it could start with the gentle nip of a lover's teeth, followed by a teasing pinching or the scratch of a nail, and ending in the exquisite agony of clamps being pulled as my lover uses me for their pleasure. Mmmm.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Pussylover50

What's it got to do with being straight? I'm gay and hate it. In fact it's a huge turn off for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I luv it.it is a rel turn on. My right nipple is super sensitive and I Nipple play when I masturbate
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have very little feeling in mine, not a real turn on.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A big yes from me. Very sensual.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rosesrred

I love mine to be licked and sucked, with abundant saliva; this sends to me to heaven. I don't like them being pinched or pulled though...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Pussylover50

Im a straight guy and I love it when my wife plays with me
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oh God YES. Very sensitive and love having hem sucked, nibbled & bitten a bit
An ex gf bought me a couple pairs of nipple rings (clip on kinds). Love them
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rosesrred

As a "passing thing" ... my answer is " It is OK". But I had an experience one time where it was the focal point (kinda like guys focus on women's breast) and the nipple / breast play was very nice. They were played with, kissed, nibbled, etc. and WOW! Men can have erogenous spots MORE than just the usual cock and balls.h9brPDzAg0mEzgTa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely, it is a huge turn on! I love it when my nipples are pinched, pulled, rubbed or sucked on during sex.
Lurker
0 likes
absolutely love it - wish my partner would do more!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a huge fan of it, but maybe never had the right woman to do the job. Like everything else about sex, the right partner makes all the difference.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy it big time.
0 likes
I like it but mine aren't terribly sensitive so it takes a fairly careful, patient person to really do much with them.
Lurker
0 likes
All the time!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Thats what sends me over the edge. I love it. Its a part of our sex all the time.
Red is the color of sex and signs that say Do Not Enter

The best thing to hear in the middle of the night - Lick Me
Lurker
1 like
Quote by rosesrred

All of the above!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it. It's not something that drives me crazy, but something that I wish my partners would pay a bit more attention to.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it, teased, licked, especially if she reaches up and pinches or teases my nipples while sucking my cock.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes! I love my nipples being licked, sucked and pinched!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it a lot. In fact doing it now!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
absolutely yes, is a way to turn me on.. and in fact, if I'm trying to hold on and she pinch my nipples, I cum immediately
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most definitely .....if you play with my nipples -
a) I love it
b) it is a tremendous turn on
c) they go rock hard
d) it revs my engine !
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Just had it done for the first time, and I loved it!