panties

last reply
13 replies
1.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Would u let a guy get u a pair of vibrating panties wear them on a date and give home the wireless remote to play with when he wanted
0 likes
Yes, I would do that. It sounds somewhat intriguing.

(I had an ex, prior to me, that bought his ex a butterfly pair... but I was not into battery operated things so much as human beings, YET with the added human element to play and tease and make it more interesting~ I certainly could be pursuaded if done properly! Okay~ now I want some for next vacation!)
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely! That would be awesomesmile
Lurker
0 likes
yes, might be fun
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love games and this one sounds fun. I think I would definitely win that one. No matter how long I can hold out, before excusing myself to the bathroom to wait for him there.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry, double post. Why does this keep happening?
0 likes
Quote by Dreamer90
Sorry, double post. Why does this keep happening?

It just happens. I do believe it is "just a thing" ~ nothing about you or something you did. PANTIES
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
J:d/ ust got a pair can not wait to use them
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by big_guy69
Would u let a guy get u a pair of vibrating panties wear them on a date and give home the wireless remote to play with when he wanted

Upon hearing the idea- I just don't see what's exciting about it. I guess it would have to be something I'd try and then find out. But vibes just never thrilled me too much.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by big_guy69

Upon hearing the idea- I just don't see what's exciting about it. I guess it would have to be something I'd try and then find out. But vibes just never thrilled me too much.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Pass the remote please... X
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds like fun! I'd give it a go.
Unicorn Wrangler
0 likes
Sure! Sounds like an adventure.
Lurker
0 likes