Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies watching their husbands suck a cock.

last reply
5 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies would you be excited to watch your husbands suck and maybe fucking a hard cock?
0 likes
No. No. No. NO.

What "excites" me is not the idea of "other" people when I am in a relationship, what "excites" me IS the person I have chosen to be with in a relationship. Seeing them sexual is great, but with someone else- I guess it is a turn OFF. Maybe I would feel threatened. Maybe I am just concerned or maybe I am selfish. Orgy? Sex party? Sexy party? If I am not content with what I have, I move on... and would encourage the same, part as friends, or whatver, regardless of kink or gender things ~

Consensual or fantasy~ not my thing.
I like kink with the person I am with, but not directly involving a person outside the scope of the relationship. I am funny about being faithful when agreed to be monogamous. Kinky is fine. This would not turn me on though. I never even liked yaoi, (though I know plenty of people who do like yaoi or would like to watch this), just not me.

Lurker
0 likes
I think so... I like the idea of watching 2 guys go at it.. just not sure how I would feel after
Lurker
0 likes
I like the *idea* of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would have not problem with my guy enjoying all the benefits of the sexual beings we are. In a Orgy or at Sex Party where everyone is doing everyone.

I do not think I would real pleased if you had a male love, but then I have had several female lovers and he does not object, in fact he encouraged me to explorethe full scope of sexuality.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think I would probably find it a turn on but I don't think it's his scene.