I suspect my beloved is gay...

last reply
19 replies
2.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I suspect my beloved is gay... I love him soooo much... I asked advice on a lot of forums for ways to show all my love to him who lives so far away from me i would call him m'lord shower him with gifts bow down to him and cover his face and neck with kisses and licks... I thought about him for many nights i had dreams were i talked with him others were i asked for help about how to show him my love... I had so much agony about what i should do... Then i finally decided to ask him to be mine i went to him and asked him " Will you be mine m'lord? And send him this : But now he started to dodge me... I didn't know why so i did some research and i think he may be in love with another dude...
Lurker
0 likes
Okay why do you think he's gay?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I found some things that indicate that he's interested in another dude... And now if i ask him to be mine he never says yes or no but keeps dodging the question...
Lurker
0 likes
It might be something he's not ready to admit.

If you love him all you can do us be there for him and let him come out on his terms (if that's even the case).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ask him.....Just come straight out and ask him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove

Just come straight out and ask him.

An odd choice of phrase, given the subject, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lunamoon7

... And now if i ask him to be mine he never says yes or no but keeps dodging the question...

And therein lies your problem!
Although, showering him with gifts and treating him like a king, sounds as if you're trying to buy his love. He may just be in it for what he can get. My advice would be to move on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whether he's straight or gay, he certainly isn't committed to you. If I were you, I would just move on and save yourself getting more hurt further down the line.

HunniDew
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by lunamoon7
i would call him m'lord shower him with gifts " Will you be mine m'lord?

m'lord
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix

m'lord

Maybe he prefers m'lady?
Lurker
0 likes
Here's my advice --remember that if he's gay there is always likely to be someone else there hovering in the background.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe he ain't into the m'lord stuff...or maybe he just ain't all that into you.
Lurker
0 likes
could b.. or could not be..

could be
IF he ever discussed some gay issue. ( a story about his friend being gay... or anything as such)

couldn't be
He is not into you as simple as that
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Tbh, you sound like you're coming on pretty strong. Have you met this guy in person?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Forsooth! Mayhaps thou shouldst leave him be, m'lady.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Perhaps you are coming on too hard. Slow it down and don't be so dominate. Let him do the chasing for a while and see how that works.
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
I agree with Meggsy. Give him space and subtly gauge how he feels.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ManofAdventure
Tbh, you sound like you're coming on pretty strong. Have you met this guy in person?

Maybe that's why he's gay.
0 likes
If he lives far far away

In a kingdom

And is engaged to an evil queen

He might be..gay

If he doesn't want to or sext

You are strictly in the friend zone regardless of his sexual orientation

But yes coming on too hard does sometimes chase them away
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He is not just into you. It is obvious for some reason that he only likes receiving your gifts as you give them because you want to, "he never asked for it anyway".

Whether he is gay or not. I hope you have moved on.
I could show you INCREDIBLE things...