Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Does it feel good to mindfuck the women on Lush and then tell them there's someone else?

last reply
64 replies
4.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
You all do it! Lead women along and when someone better comes along you dump us! I will Never trust another man on Lush no matter what they tell me!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Very sorry to hear that's been your experience. It does seem to be the case that there's a good deal of borish behaviour on lush, I guess because it's a site about fantasies and the investment and consequences are less than in daily life. But that doesn't mean that the hurt is unreal, of course. I hope your feelings mend over time - but to answer your question, I wouldn't enjoy that. And I think that plenty of people on here are more mature and realise there are real people and real feelings that they are dealing with and act accordingly. /hugs/
Lurker
0 likes
sorry to say so but Lush is really not the place to look for something serious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Your profile says your married and not looking to cyber, so can't understand why this is an issue for you?

Why not turn the tables on the lying, slimy shits?? smile Flirt your ass off, then simply move on...
Lurker
0 likes
Sadly, I understand both sides of this. On the one hand, Collette, I will agree that you do make valid points. On the other, while I'm NOT going to lay my personal history out here; I will say I spent over 30 years running from emotional involvement faster than Usain Bolt! Then, one night, I had someone back through ALL of my defenses just as if they didn't exist at all. YES, it turned out to have been a HUGE mistake. My point is, that no matter what the head says, the heart operates on it's own at times. And, the other sad fact is that there ARE those individuals here; BOTH male and female; who don't give a tinker's damn who they hurt. Life is strange, we can still be taught lessons by it at ANY age. One I've learned the hard way (as has Rose as well as others of my friends both past and present) is; how foolish it is to TRUST people who you only THINK you know here or anywhere else on the internet. ARE there GOOD, HONEST people here? SURE! But, as is the case on ANY internet site this one is also LOADED with heartless assholes with their own agendas. PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm so sorry you've been hurt Roses. I agree that real emotions can be affected on the internet, but we should try to remember it is the internet and this is a fantasy site. People can be anyone they want to be, people can tell you exactly what you want to hear, and not necessarily in a romantic or sexual way. It is what it is and we have to try to remember that. I hope you feel better soon.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sorry to hear you've been hurt but it sounds like you're grouping all men together which is just wrong. Not all men are twats and not all men think with their penis's!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It's hard roses, i agree, as people you can trust are rare
at times i find myself enjoying the rush of being incautious....
There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable."

C'è un fascino per il proibito che lo rende indicibilmente desiderabile.

— Mark Twain
The Linebacker
0 likes
There are lots of guys that aren't like that at all. But really, don't take someone you meet online that seriously. Really, online offers stalker types, users, and phonies, too many plum opportunities.

If you want a serious meaningful love relationship, do it the old fashioned way, meet them in person and even then give it time to find out what they are really like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tashitasha
sorry to say so but Lush is really not the place to look for something serious.

tashitasha is right. i understand you are angry and hurt, but even on sites where you can find something serious, things like this will always happen.
She's a saint with the lips of a sinner.
- r.m. drake
Idk... Gryffindor?
0 likes
Quote by rosesrred
You all do it! Lead women along and when someone better comes along you dump us! I will Never trust another man on Lush no matter what they tell me!

Hey now, don't lump us all together. I'm straight-up with everyone on here. I don't honestly see the point in lying about it.

I would rather be hated or ignored for who I am than loved for someone who I'm not.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Buz
There are lots of guys that aren't like that at all. But really, don't take someone you meet online that seriously. Really, online offers stalker types, users, and phonies, too many plum opportunities.

If you want a serious meaningful love relationship, do it the old fashioned way, meet them in person and even then give it time to find out what they are really like.

I'm with Buz on this one. All guys aren't like that, but on a site such as this you're gonna run into dicks and assholes (no pun intended).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe there is a head to head competition regarding how many guys vs how many females are uncaring and hurt others. I think its even. However as many of you know my profile says that I am a mother fuckin son of a bitch so dont fuck with me. Haha. So far everyone has heeded that admonition. Lol. Allowing oneself to be hurt by a lushie one has never met is tantamount to licking a picture of spagghetti and saying it has too much oregano. Lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Puppy
I believe there is a head to head competition regarding how many guys vs how many females are uncaring and hurt others. I think its even. However as many of you know my profile says that I am a mother fuckin son of a bitch so dont fuck with me. Haha. So far everyone has heeded that admonition. Lol. Allowing oneself to be hurt by a lushie one has never met is tantamount to licking a picture of spagghetti and saying it has too much oregano. Lol

A great point!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rosesrred

Men do that even in RL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams
Sadly, I understand both sides of this. On the one hand, Collette, I will agree that you do make valid points. On the other, while I'm NOT going to lay my personal history out here; I will say I spent over 30 years running from emotional involvement faster than Usain Bolt! Then, one night, I had someone back through ALL of my defenses just as if they didn't exist at all. YES, it turned out to have been a HUGE mistake. My point is, that no matter what the head says, the heart operates on it's own at times. And, the other sad fact is that there ARE those individuals here; BOTH male and female; who don't give a tinker's damn who they hurt. Life is strange, we can still be taught lessons by it at ANY age. One I've learned the hard way (as has Rose as well as others of my friends both past and present) is; how foolish it is to TRUST people who you only THINK you know here or anywhere else on the internet. ARE there GOOD, HONEST people here? SURE! But, as is the case on ANY internet site this one is also LOADED with heartless assholes with their own agendas. PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION!

I could not agree more....I too could write a book. But also as you say, the heart doesn't always follow the logic of the mind but of the heart, and THAT can be very complicated.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by rosesrred
Does it feel good to mindfuck the women on Lush

Yeah.

Lurker
0 likes
I'm going to make one last statement in regard to this... EXCUSES ARE LIKE ASSHOLES... WE ALL HAVE THEM AND THEY ALL STINK! ACCEPT NO excuses from those, dishonorable, dishonest purveyors of disloyalty and needless pain who hide behind an avatar and utilize phony profiles to prey upon the emotions of others with out conscience or qualm. IF YOU DO, you are an ENABLER and have your own share in THEIR guilt! The WORST are those hypocrits who; having been victimized in this way themselves; make excuses or accept the excuses of "FRIENDS" whom they KNOW are guilty of doing these things. Folks the MOVIE was: "Cruel Intentions"!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by rosesrred

Yeah, men are pigs. No denying that.

Of course to imply that women never fuck with a guys head is equally wrong. That's the problem with blanket statements. We all, women and men, take risks when we open ourselves to someone. On the internet or in real life, love hurts. That's why there is a song by that name. (Written by a man about his experience with women.)

I am totally sympathetic to you. I'm sure someone just stomped on your heart and believe me, I know how painful that is. All I ask is you don't paint us all with the same brush, and don't pretend that this is a fault that belongs only to men.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by Weavindreams
I'm going to make one last statement in regard to this... EXCUSES ARE LIKE ASSHOLES... WE ALL HAVE THEM AND THEY ALL STINK!

Mine doesn't. I wash it...

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Lurker
0 likes
Thank you all for your input! It's my fault for being gulible enough to believe that someone could really care about me! I have my shields up! I can guarantee that it will NEVER happen again! Like I said in my profile This has made me an Uber Bitch!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by rosesrred
Thank you all for your input! It's my fault for being gulible enough to believe that someone could really care about me! I have my shields up! I can guarantee that it will NEVER happen again! Like I said in my profile This has made me an Uber Bitch!

Sorry you're having a rough time. Perhaps you need a break from the internet to gather your bearings and put life into perspective. Don't let online cloud things up for you. Flesh and blood matters more.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by rosesrred

Everyone here has sympathized with you and I emphatically join in. I think Milik said it very well. We are not all like that. I think you will be doing yourself a disservice by sticking to that statement. There are men out there that can and will love you as you deserve. Fully. From there center.

Be very leery, ask questions and read comments, checking for consistency. TIME! Take all the time in the world and NEVER hurry a decision. Protect yourself. Trust is what it is all about and that can not be built quickly. If there is anything there it will stand taking the time.

Sadly, you'll still be hurt but it shouldn't kill your spirit. Try this:

If you allow this thing that happened to stop your life, this asshole that did it to you wins. He's still controlling you. Don't let that son-of-a-bitch run your life. Kick him in the balls and take back "You". Never give "You" away, share but hold on to what you are so you are always in control.

It's incredibly frustrating to not be able to help right a wrong. No one should have to go through this. I'm sorry.

You stay very safe
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
I've experienced this before when I first joined Lush under a different tag name. I 'fell' for a woman who seemed to understand me and I felt a connection (however rubbish that sounds) and then one day, she never replied or spoke to me, for reasons I've never understood.

As others have said, Lush is probably not the place to meet anyone serious, but it's probably a reflection of general society, where in any relationship, someone always feels more strongly than the other.

I now try to not take anything too seriously on here and if anything 'clicks' then great. I'm also far more careful with friends request.
Lurker
0 likes
Uh...no. But usually I indicate that this is just messing around and I don't want to be anything more than friends. I'm sorry you got hurt but you shouldn't expect anything or trust that a guy won't leave you on here.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by rosesrred

I think this would be a mistake. Every time you begin a relationship you take the chance that you can be hurt but to become an emotional recluse is no answer. You have to take the chance otherwise you will end up disillusioned and alone and that can be even more painful.