Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, Please! Tell me Willy Nelson's Friend Was Wrong!

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies of this great web site, fine one and all, and certainly savvy in all aspects of the art of eroticism: Please tell me Willy Nelson's friend was wrong when he said this as I am a pauper, and it goes against my experience that's for sure!!!!

He said:

A wise man, Ray Price, told me recently that there’s one thing he’s learned in life. In fact, he called me on the phone to tell me this, and I said, “What is it?” He said, “Money makes women horny.”
Willie Nelson, Musician
I found this on: http://www.esquire.co.uk/culture/article/6074/life-advice-from-old-men/

Remember I did NOT say this myself so don't shoot the messenger (me)!
0 likes
Let me take a look at your link...

I cannot fathom that [quoted] statement as it just does not apply to me.
I have always had expensive taste, true, (and usually a budget that did not match so I had to learn how to save and be good with money) and I like my AC and a soft bed... luxuries are just that, though, even if I like having my own car and I would really LOVE to travel, but since I came from a bit of money, and I do not have much money now, I know it cannot buy me happiness. I have had plenty and lost plenty as well as I seen others go through things (sooo many things) that even with the convience or comfortable life, I cannot see the material value and "worth" being worth anything in the overall of what really matters, etc. so it does not make me horny. Rolling in piles of big bills and coccaine, being diddled in an Aston Martin or going to a very elite party is very overrated.aSV5HTqlOv2Oy6eJ Sexy definately isn't some Beverly Hills nouveau riche who can be trashy and lack class but can buy whatever they desire and tickles their fancy. They cannot buy me, what I have isn't for sale, and I see sexy as the person, not their "means." I'd rather someone sweet tickle "me" and roll on the floor laughing and giggling and sip ice tea or club soda or lemonade and be happy we do not have the mess of doing drugs. I am more concerned with a decent enough car that is reliable and gets me from point A. to point B. and drives well with a minimum of problems. lol Simple pleasures bring me immeasureable delights of peace and happiness!

I just looked at the link. :/ All I can say is that it is shallow and does not apply to all women, not this one, not that materialstic and never really was.

Some women - I know from hearing directing from different women - would rather have money sometimes over love, and if they had to choose ~ would choose money. Personally, I think that is sad because life is temporal & fleeting. Caviar gets old. It's all big fun but then there is nothing to show for it. Diamonds and all that jewelry gets lost or stolen and then you have a memory that fades without love or anything lasting. What is a closet full of shoes when something bad happens and you have no real friends and no one cares? I could go on, but I have already said a lot and what I think. It really doesn't do anything for me.

It's great to enjoy/share, but not what "arouses" me or what matters.

I guess I am saying that, for me, Willy's friend Ray is "wrong." - (though I have known women who were not of the same sentiment).