Login

Better with a guy or girl?

last reply
8 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
For those of you that have been with both woman and men, who gave you the better sexual experience and why?
Lurker
0 likes
Different, but you can't compare apples and oranges
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by JacquieJ
Different, but you can't compare apples and oranges

Very True. The game may be the same but the equipment isn't! Overall I think women are better kissers and I usually enjoy it more when a woman licks my pussy. But then again, there are a "things" a man can do that women just cant, HAHA
Lurker
0 likes
No discrimination between the tw9
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Very True. The game may be the same but the equipment isn't! Overall I think women are better kissers and I usually enjoy it more when a woman licks my pussy. But then again, there are a "things" a man can do that women just cant, HAHA

so true, i agree with your answer
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
But actually im more into guys
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Don't ever ask me to choose because I never could. They are both wonderful in their own way.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Girls are much better at intimacy and passion, and I prefer the deeply emotional sex I have with other women because it lasts longer and the feelings involved are much more intense. Guys just give me the animal-thrill of being taken, which I also love, but its often emotionally vacuous. I can fall in love with women. Guys are just fuck-buddies.
Lurker
0 likes
Why not both