Foot Fetish? yeah or nay

last reply
24 replies
2.0k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
saw another thread where a guy stated many guys are into foot fetish, toe sucking on girls.

I am not into that, just curious how many are, or are not.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely love it nothing better than sucking on a woman's sexy toes kissing the feet licking the sole love it when out and women dangle the shoe off their toes or sneaky foot massage under the table and when they give you a foot job and you cum all over their feet then massage your cum in or even lick it off I can go on and on would love a woman to make me her own personnel foot slave
Wild at Heart
0 likes
I like massaging a woman's feet. Especially while just relaxing watching TV or something. Not if they have a fucking snaggle toe or anything like that though... I have before when laying in a large tub with a girl but other than that, no sucking on them either. Like I washed them in the water so I knew they were clean and she had small, normal looking feet. No fucked up knuckles or anything. So I wouldn't say I have a foot fetish but a woman's feet are part of the whole package.
0 likes
I like massaging feet and even indulging in a bit of toe sucking. I have never had a foot job but would be open to trying it. Still, hardly at the level of being a fetish.
Lurker
0 likes
For me it's massaging, kiss, and a bit of toe sucking, but that's all.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a foot fetish with women who have well kept feet! I love their softness and love to hear her moan when I massage, kiss or suck their feet and toes. It's another way to turn a woman on or make their orgasm stronger...

It's All Good! :-)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

She had a serious 'Foot Fetish'.
She wouldn't take anything less than 12 inches.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Not for me, aside from the very occasional foot massage... which is performed for her pleasure more than mine anyway.

I do kinda have a hand fetish though, seriously. When I'm dating or getting to know a girl, sometimes I take look at her hands and can't help but imagine what they'd look like wrapped around my stiff cock. I like the contrast of sweet feminine hands with my nasty manly dick.

I especially enjoy small hands; they kinda look innocent and make my cock appear bigger.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Wouldn't say its a fetish but I like feet. I like to rub, touch and look at them. Also enjoy them tan or with flip flop tan lines.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to polish her toes and kiss her feet, but giving a foot massage always get both of us horny. So if that is a fetish, then yes!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by keepiteasy
saw another thread where a guy stated many guys are into foot fetish, toe sucking on girls.

I am not into that, just curious how many are, or are not.

I love her feet; kissing, licking, and massaging. It can really heighten sexual tension....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm going to change the trend of the majority of posts and say No, No and No again... I hate feet and i think i'd go as far as to say that if i could i'd rather have another pair of hands down there!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote=JohnSmith10]I'm going to change the trend of the majority of posts and say No, No and No again... I hate feet and i think i'd go as far as to say that if i could i'd rather have another pair of hands down there!

Lol! The image of you with hands for feet

Wonder if my cute ones would change your mind;)
Lurker
0 likes
I especially like long, slender feet with light blue nails. Huge turn on!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really have a foot fetish as such, toe sucking etc.

I did have one interesting experience, however. I was in the private room with a stripper, doing the mutual body feeling etc. for a while, when suddenly she leaned back and started stroking my penis and balls with her feet. I was a bit startled, but then I came. Hard.

(yes she earned a tip)
Lurker
0 likes
I find feet very sexy, painted toes, heels, flip-flops, bare feet are a turn on for me. If a girl asked me to kiss her feet or toes it'd be the best but I'd never ask as I know a lot of people just hate feet, which is cool. As a crossdresser I paint my toes and wear heels and flip-flops myself so I'm happy with that.
Lurker
0 likes
Nay. Nothing about the human foot is sexy to me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh my lord, there is nothing sexier than the feet & toes of a beautiful young woman. Nothing gets me more turned on than a pair of sexy feet and toes playing with my cock. I am hard just thinking about it. I would've to find a playmate to just let me play with her feet!!
Lurker
0 likes
My foot fetish is probably where my crossdressing started. Love toes with red polish - stockings and stilettos. To me nothing more sexier.
Lurker
0 likes
if a women has a pair of sexy feet.. i wont mind sucking on them.. women have said its a turn on and i like to turn women on..lol
Lurker
0 likes
Nay, I love the female form, but feet just aren't my thing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No I don't get it.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Senior Analyst
0 likes
I love the visual hit from small, dainty, well-pedicured feet, with or without nail polish, but fondling them or licking them or sucking the toes just doesn't do it for me. Same thing with shoes, they're very powerful visual erotic stimulants, but I don't need to touch them at all.
Lurker
0 likes
I sucked her toes early, got over it. I do massage her feet, she has used her feet to get me off.
Lurker
0 likes

I have a foot fetish & I LOVE sucking gorgeous Toes like in this picture. It's Kinky; sweet & sensual.