Toe sucking and footplay

last reply
7 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I know foot fetish is one of the most popular fetishes amongst men (myself absolutely included) but I was wondering how many women here actually enjoy getting their toes sucked or any other foot fetish related play?
0 likes
My boyfriend has a bit of a foot fetish. His is an actual 'fetish' but I just like. I do enjoy it too~ giving or receiving smile I used to not be that way... I did not like toes and it was freaky to me... and I had kind of a phobia, lol, (I hate to admit. That was my weird quirk, and where that came from, I do not know!) I worked my way out of that and enjoyed it when my big toe was sucked. Of course I would give that pleasure back if it was enjoyed. When I found out my boyfriend was turned on by feet and the erotic things to do with, I was convinced even more. He has a special thing about feet that really struck me in his worshipful sweetness that had such a naughty and sensuous edge that I could not help but wonder. He has pursued me in many ways - many kinky ways, and has won me. This was one way.

Lurker
0 likes
i find it very erotic to have my toes sucked on and to have my foot licked
Lurker
0 likes
Both your answers are great. Im always a little embarrassed at the weird looks I get from girls when I tell them I want to suck their toes. At least some women are into it :P
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
At the right time and place it can be very erotic...and with the right person
Lurker
0 likes
I think its just nasty and gross, i dont understand how people can stand that shit
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I have a mild foot fetish! I love small, sexy feet on another girl, especially with high arches. My own feet are too ticklish but I love sucking and licking a sexy foot! Toes in my pussy are a turn-on too!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
If my guy was into it, I'd consider letting him have at it. But it's not something I'm into, almost to the point that it repulses me.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░