13 votes remaining
Direct clitoral stimulation (4 votes) 31%
Indirect clitoral stimulation (3 votes) 23%
I can handle both (2 votes) 15%
It depends on my level of arousal (11 votes) 85%
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Direct/Indirect Clitoral Stimulation

We all know that the clitoral glans is protected by a hood (except maybe for these guys who are too busy fantasizing about panties).

Often times, women will prefer to stimulate their clitoris by rubbing their hoods (which will itself rub against the clitoris), instead of directly stimulating their clitoris, which might be too sensitive.

My question is, do you prefer direct or indirect clitoral stimulation? Is direct stimulation too sensitive for you?

In my experience, most women prefer indirect clitoral stimulation. This makes me a little sad somehow, as I developed a special technique to pop out the clitoris during oral sex, but only rarely get to use it.

Thanks for sharing.
Mazztastic
0 likes
I've covered this before, the oral sex thing, but generally speaking, I find that guys are too rough and ready when handling the clit (that is assuming they're even aware of its existence in the first place, lol)

When masturbating, I can handle very gentle direct stimulation, or if it's oral and he GENTLY sucks it between his lips and flicks it with his tongue, well, I like that BUT my tolerance level is pretty low, even if I'm highly aroused. Guys tend to be too impatient for me - it often takes me a long time to even make myself come, so I really need a patient and attentive lover...

I prefer to rub at the base of my clit, thereby stimulating indirectly as the hood moves up and down.

In saying that, if the guy gets it right and pays close attention to my body language and the noises I'm making, I can have multiple orgasms - this didn't happen when I was younger, but maybe the lovers I've chosen have been more talented? I dunno...

Of course, it's true to say that I am very open to long hours of experimentation... Rrrrrrrrr

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
I've covered this before, the oral sex thing, but generally speaking, I find that guys are too rough and ready when handling the clit (that is assuming they're even aware of its existence in the first place, lol)

When masturbating, I can handle very gentle direct stimulation, or if it's oral and he GENTLY sucks it between his lips and flicks it with his tongue, well, I like that BUT my tolerance level is pretty low, even if I'm highly aroused. Guys tend to be too impatient for me - it often takes me a long time to even make myself come, so I really need a patient and attentive lover...

I prefer to rub at the base of my clit, thereby stimulating indirectly as the hood moves up and down.

In saying that, if the guy gets it right and pays close attention to my body language and the noises I'm making, I can have multiple orgasms - this didn't happen when I was younger, but maybe the lovers I've chosen have been more talented? I dunno...

Of course, it's true to say that I am very open to long hours of experimentation... Rrrrrrrrr

Several of the reasons why I believe woman are better are at cunnilingus than men are. Not all of course but most! Just sayin' ! HAHA
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

Several of the reasons why I believe woman are better are at cunnilingus than men are. Not all of course but most! Just sayin' ! HAHA

You always say that!!

I SO can't wait for you to come over to Scotland to give that "Oral Instruction" class you keep promising me!!

Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Thanks a lot for your response, it was very informative.

But... are some men really unaware about the existence of the clitoris? Fuck, this deserves a whole new thread it that's the case.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I'm a bit surprised by the results of the poll so far; most women answered that it depends on their level of arousal.

In my experience, women can appreciate some 'unexpected' direct stimulation on their clitoris, for example while licking their hoods and my tongue accidentally reaches the glans, but popping their clitoris out and offering constant stimulation on it gets too sensitive for a lot of them.
0 likes
I like direct ~ I also like all of the aforementioned. If it is oral sex~ especially "direct" is my preference - even if I may not always get that. Women's clitoris are all slightly different, just like the basic size and shape of things surrounding (much as there are some differences between men.) Sometimes women are more revealed than others or more completely masked by the hood and unable to have it exposed (this is from reading ONLY, lol, so - disclaimer there). I fall in a very normal range in that standard mid ground area, so it is not a problem of NOT being at all exposed, at least the tip, or TOO sensitive being VERY exposed, HOWEVER the man does have to do it right, yes or there is sensitivity that is too soon or hard/harsh... (I still like it, it is just that I like to "build" too and I am more use to that in my 'own' methods, but I am flexible.) >////< I voted for direct but I almost voted "depends" on level of arousal because much of the time that is the case, yes. Do men just have one speed? Do they just like it hard and intense? I think most everyone enjoys mixing it up sometimes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Thanks a lot for your response, it was very informative.

But... are some men really unaware about the existence of the clitoris? Fuck, this deserves a whole new thread it that's the case.

Trust me, it IS the case. Some don't even bother to LOOK for it. They only get one chance to though. Go right ahead... start that thread. Oh you could also start another thread about why so many men seem to think it's ok to receive without giving......at all......ever...... 'Ever' isn't very long for those guys in my world.

I'm NOT talking about ALL men, just saying.

EDITED TO ADD: I'm sure there are just as many if not more women out there who are just as ignorant and/or selfish in the bedroom.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by trinket

Trust me, it IS the case. Some don't even bother to LOOK for it. They only get one chance to though. Go right ahead... start that thread. Oh you could also start another thread about why so many men seem to think it's ok to receive without giving......at all......ever...... 'Ever' isn't very long for those guys in my world.

I'm NOT talking about ALL men, just saying.

Some men are just selfish arseholes.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by trinket
Trust me, it IS the case. Some don't even bother to LOOK for it.

Oh god, I swear this is sad to hear. I'm not sure starting a thread about it would change anything though. But we'll see, it could be fun.