last reply
2 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Hi everyone
I am a new by here and just wrote my first ever story. I am keen to upload it but wondered is it best to have it critiqued first or just get it out there?
It's a bout 8,000 words and is a female first person perspective.
Not sure if I have posted in the correct section but any help will be gratefully received.
Thanks
Mike
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Hi Mike, welcome to Lush! And congratulations on finishing your first story!

If you haven't already, have a look at the Writers Resources, particularly what to do before submitting a story. If you're confident with the quality of what you've written, then submit it. Get it out there! Just make sure your story meets the posting guidelines.

If you feel you need some help, then maybe think about asking a more experienced author to help you with editing first.

We're a pretty friendly bunch, so don't worry too much.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by mikeymc10
Hi everyone
I am a new by here and just wrote my first ever story. I am keen to upload it but wondered is it best to have it critiqued first or just get it out there?
It's a bout 8,000 words and is a female first person perspective.
Not sure if I have posted in the correct section but any help will be gratefully received.
Thanks
Mike

...I would be glad to read it for you & critique it for you...