Testicle Size

last reply
11 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Right there is obviously a lot of difference in cock sizes out there but is there much difference in testicle sizes?
Also if the balls are big does that mean more cum?
Head Nurse
0 likes
I've been with guys with almost no balls (really and truly. They never developed properly) and some with pretty massive ones. The biggest difference I can tell you is the guy with miniscule balls was very tender, didn't ever want them touched or even breathed on. The guy with the bigger balls really enjoyed having them licked, sucked, stroked, ect.

My ex husband had one of his removed due to testicular cancer. Never had a difference in the quantity or even taste of his cum. Most of what is ejaculated does not start in the testicles. So the balls themselves don't correlate to quantity. Just like large vs small breasts don't effect milk production.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my experience no difference at all. Went with a guy who had had a testicle removed because of cancer and it made no difference to him...still a super stud and lots of cum
[
0 likes
Not really no - not from my experience, not either.

[According to WebMD (I just looked it up) testes on average grow to be about 2 to 3 inches in length and 1 inch in width.]
The Linebacker
0 likes
I read a medical article about testicles that basically stated that like being right handed or left handed, there is a dominant testicle that does most of the work. The other works almost as a spare. If something were to happen to remove the dominant testicle, the other would kick in completely.

One guy on my high school football team had lost a testicle to an injury as a small child. You know how amateur athletes have to share one large open shower room and all see each other naked. Well his one testicle was extra large. The guy was also extra careful. He wore a baseball catcher's cup (testicle protector) even to play football. I don't blame him. Once in a tackle pile up I caught a helmet to the nuts and for like 45 seconds thought I was going to die. That is the most intense pain believable, yet it goes away quickly.

By the way, the guy with the one testicle has already fathered 4 kids.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I read a medical article about testicles that basically stated that like being right handed or left handed, there is a dominant testicle that does most of the work. The other works almost as a spare. If something were to happen to remove the dominant testicle, the other would kick in completely.

One guy on my high school football team had lost a testicle to an injury as a small child. You know how amateur athletes have to share one large open shower room and all see each other naked. Well his one testicle was extra large. The guy was also extra careful. He wore a baseball catcher's cup (testicle protector) even to play football. I don't blame him. Once in a tackle pile up I caught a helmet to the nuts and for like 45 seconds thought I was going to die. That is the most intense pain believable, yet it goes away quickly.

By the way, the guy with the one testicle has already fathered 4 kids.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
There are a LOT of differences in the size of balls, but it really doesn't seem to make much of any difference in the amount of cum. I think most of the volume of semen is made up by the prostate, not the testicles. Only the sperm content comes from the balls. 50%-75% of the milky fluid is from the prostate and the seminal vesicles.
Lurker
0 likes
Discovery channel says heavy drinking leads to shrunken balls
and thus..... Impotency
all i know..........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've seen smaller, and huge.
No difference in volume or anything, just that some are smaller, and some are like OMG you have luggage down there

I prefer smaller though. I like to put the whole thing in my mouth and yeah, I can't unhinge my jaw like a snake eating a mouse, sorry. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
As a woman who enjoys licking and sucking testicles there are varying sizes, there's no doubt about that -- but why should that worry me?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never noticed any difference in the amount of cum or the taste or anything else based on his testicle size. But I really have never given it any thought either so who knows!
Lurker
0 likes
For how many males I've been with I have never paid attention - at all. Not that I don't play with them, because I do ;) But because I just don't spend time associating A with B and C.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I only care that they are EXACTLY the same size. My OCD forces me to measure them and if there is any imbalance at all I won't touch them.

Just kidding. I don't really care. You've seen on you've seen them all...some are big and some are small.