hand job.

last reply
12 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies, do you offer it to your significant other or does he have to ask?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll play with it any time he'll let me smile
Lurker
0 likes
Kissing , rubbing against each other as she squeezes and strokes my erection , god so hot!
Lurker
0 likes
Love them in water.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well all it would take is a very subtle hint for my partner to get me to give him a hand job or more. I am more than willing and able most of the time.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gunshopgirl
I'll play with it any time he'll let me smile
couldn't have said it better lol
Lurker
0 likes
Do you mean a hand job to completion?

Well if you do (and I if had a significant other) yes he would have to ask.

The only reason being is I haven't been asked to give a guy a hand job for years, I think of it as a teen playing around thing. From experience guys normally want a bit more than a quick tug.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
He doesn't usually have to ask...I usually know!!
[
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
You shouldn't have to ask, however, you should do the same for her, she shouldn't have to ask either, you should give to her as much as she gives to you. If you want a hand job just because you need to give it to her just because. It should be equal not just one sided, meaning you getting it all and you never giving to her. Making her feel wanted and desired will go a long way, and you can do that by starting it, initiate it with her dont expect her to initiate it every time, but she will be more willing to just do it for you if she feels wanted etc but you have to give too, without being asked. Give and take
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
lol i don't think i've ever asked, i just go for it. is that rude?

Say. Her. Name.

0 likes
I don't really offer, I just DO it! I like it. It is not something that has to be asked for. I will just do things like this because I want to.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

If he doesn't ask or otherwise signal that he'd like to cum, I just start playing with him. Usually when we're watching TV - I lie down, head near his lap, and just start stroking, sucking and playing - and talking and taking my sweet time, enjoying every second with a handful of cock. With the latest medical advice that a guy shouldhave several orgasms each week for optimum prostate health, I like to do my part - I make sure he cums at least 5 times every week, and those are the orgasms I give him. I know he does it in the shower sometimes, and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a little on the side sometimes, especially over breaks when we're apart. As for the prostate thing, ebem if we don't end up together for life, I know his future gfs or wife will be grateful for a guy with a healthy prostate!

Rainbow Warrior
0 likes

If he wants one to completion, he has to ask, cuz I'd rather it wind up inside me before he cums.