To have or not to have.

last reply
18 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ladies, genuine question- do you prefer a man with chest/abdominal hair or clean shaven?

(Bt the way, the correct answer is 'we love chest hair, James' *swoon*)
Lurker
0 likes
i love a hairy man
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
I prefer au naturale. The Ken doll look kind of creeps me out.

But what if I look like a Ken doll au natural?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE the nice ripped look of a swimmers chest with washboard abs!

Kisses!

Steph
Head Nurse
0 likes
My personal preference is for little to no chest hair.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love to run my fingers through hair. I don't care where it is. I like the tickle on my fingers.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Lurker
0 likes
We love chest hair, James. *swoon* smile

Seriously - I love it, prefer it.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1Zratedgal
I LOVE the nice ripped look of a swimmers chest with washboard abs!

Haha, swimmers do have the goods, don't they..
And most have little to no chest hair (the way I prefer it too). I'm presuming it's for less resistance or drag in the water?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by emilykiss

Haha, swimmers do have the goods, don't they..
And most have little to no chest hair (the way I prefer it too). I'm presuming it's for less resistance or drag in the water?

Yes, it is for aquadynamic reasons. In the hair, body hair makes little to no difference, but in water it can make a big time difference due to the drag in the water.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Smooth is sexy. It shows muscle definition better and just gives the male body a (visually) cleaner look.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I prefer a bit of hair. I don't want a gorilla, but I don't want the man to look pre-pubescant either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Natural feel of his chest is what I love the most. Bit of hair or clean shaven is definitely preferable to a hairy man ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Shaven
0 likes
We love chest hair James! XD *swoon
I DO prefer some, at least alittle to play with, especally a trail. I won't slight someone for being naturally without body hair. Wooly Mammoth is not something I get into, but there is a flexible range.

I would prefer smooth over a PELT, though.

CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by harley_quinn
Personally, I prefer a bit of hair. I don't want a gorilla, but I don't want the man to look pre-pubescant either.

I think men should have some hair.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm happy with what ever he looks like naturally; I do prefer hair, but if he doesn't naturally have chest hair I'm not that bothered smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One thing I have always loved looking at is a bare chest, but my partners have all been hairy as bears. I'm used to that, and I like it fine, but would love to feel a smooth bare one someday.