Lingerie

last reply
34 replies
4.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Is men wearing lingerie acceptable, panties, bras, ect.ect. I like to wear panties they feel good and make me hard to orgasm.
Mr Nobody
0 likes
I find the idea repulsive ..particularly if you wear them on top of you street clothes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't like wearing my own panties and bras sometimes...lol...so I wouldnt know how to accept my man wearing them.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm...Victor's Secret? Not my thing but that's just my opinion. Whatever gets you off as long as its legal and no one gets hurt!
Mr Nobody
0 likes
Quote by ali2teaseu
Hmm...Victor's Secret? Not my thing but that's just my opinion.

and your preference would be ???
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
Quote by ali2teaseu
Hmm...Victor's Secret? Not my thing but that's just my opinion.

and your preference would be ???

Men in lingerie don't turn me on. I like my man: (1) in a well tailored suit and tie so I can undress him one layer at a time; (2) tight jeans with nothing underneath; or (3) naked.
Lurker
0 likes
hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by roccotool

I hope that isn't meant for me!
Lurker
0 likes
No way, Ali. I'm just saying I'm not interested in wearing panties, in a graphical way.
Matriarch
0 likes
That's not so friendly Rocco, each to their own!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RedRockhard
Is men wearing lingerie acceptable, panties, bras, ect.ect. I like to wear panties they feel good and make me hard to orgasm.

The idea of men wearing panties doesn't turn me on. I wear the panties in my house!

But it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks. As long as it makes you happy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Camando and never going to change.

Sweet - you're right - she does wear the panties and I love it.

Bat
Seeker
0 likes
EEW!! I must have clicked the wrong link again...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sweet_escape
Quote by RedRockhard

The idea of men wearing panties doesn't turn me on. I wear the panties in my house!

But it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks. As long as it makes you happy.

I agree SE.
Lurker
0 likes
Is men wearing lingerie acceptable

Yes it is. It's legal so it's ok.
0 likes
I dont see anything wrong with guys wearing womens clothing.But i am a cross dresser ,and say we arent hurting ourselves or anyone else when we dress feminine
Lurker
0 likes
You're right SBC and welcome to the forums.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't ware them and don't like them I don't know why anyone would want to ware them.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by DBarclay
I find the idea repulsive ..particularly if you wear them on top of you street clothes

someone should have told superman that then
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Lil_Birdie
EEW!! I must have clicked the wrong link again...

exactly!!!
Internet Sensation
0 likes
I wear mens underwear...
it's kindof the same thing in my opinion... though i don't get turned on by em. smile
Lurker
0 likes
As long as it doesn't become an everyday thing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bras are cool, but panties, no way.
Lurker
0 likes
I dress as a women 100% of the time now, because I am well on my way to becomming one. I still have my boy clit, but after having my castration a few months ago, it has become much smaller then it was & has become very soft. Now my pantiesfit me much better & now I don't have that ugly outline of my penis showing in them.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bunny12

Bunny Rabbits cute and fuzzy they want to love you but they have razor sharp teeth - don't piss them off!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by mizzoubaseball
As long as it doesn't become an everyday thing
Once a year or everyday. What difference does it make? I wear them everyday and few people know except here in Lush. I respect the fact that it might not be your thing, but it's my thing and I really don't think there's anything wrong with it. Warped maybe but not wrong.RKi7Dpfo9nn8ZhzD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nothing wrong with expressing yourself.

Whilst it doesn't 'turn me on' I have found the padded bra an excellent means for keeping my ears warm whilst hunting dragons in the arctic tundra
"Whoa, lady, I only speak two languages, English and bad English." - Korben Dallas, from The Fifth Element

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience?" - George Bernard Shaw
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Heh, never had an urge to wear womenz underwearz...but I do own a coupla thongs and have worn them on occasion (especially for the woman who bought me my 1st pair, 10 years ago).

That fabric up your crack ain't so hard to get used to after a few moments.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.