Swallowing.. any hints

last reply
35 replies
3.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Im soo keen on giving this another try, Ive done it twice and was not my thing, but I wanna please my man as he pleases me, any ideas or hints on how to make this more pleasurable for both of us ?

Thanks biggrin

Dee
Yes im the small bitchy chick in the corner, set me off and man do you know about it !!!
Lurker
0 likes
Brace yourself...it sounds funny, but if he tells you he's about to come, you can be ready for it. I like to pull him out a little, continuing to suck while I stroke the base of him...and swallow it as soon as he climaxes. It's such an intimate act, but it depends on what you like and how he likes it. Good luck.
0 likes
Quote by _Candy_
Brace yourself...it sounds funny, but if he tells you he's about to come, you can be ready for it. I like to pull him out a little, continuing to suck while I stroke the base of him...and swallow it as soon as he climaxes. It's such an intimate act, but it depends on what you like and how he likes it. Good luck.

This is good, but I go with the technique of having him as deep in my mouth as possible when he climaxes, bypassing my taste buds.
Want to spend some time wallowing in a Recommended Read? Pick one! Or two! Or seven!

Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
It helps if you can avoid breathing through your nose while he spews. Also, don't think about it too much. My biggest hurdle with swallowing by far was thinking about it too much. Just gulp it down.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
This is all great advice. It really does depend on how it goes for you, and how he tastes and feels in your mouth on a given night. I like to deepthroat, but if that's not your thing, then my best sentiment for the matter is this: swallow while it's still warm. Get used to swallowing while he's still in your mouth (without biting). Really though, it will just take some practice and getting used to. He'll love it, though, especially if you do. Hope it goes well, and wishing you lots of warm loads, ;)
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia

This is good, but I go with the technique of having him as deep in my mouth as possible when he climaxes, bypassing my taste buds.

yah i thought this way might be best as ive done it once before and didnt like the taste texture etc
Yes im the small bitchy chick in the corner, set me off and man do you know about it !!!
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
I met a guy who at the time I did not know had the ability to hypnotize but I found out fairly soon. At that point I was like many others, did it to make him feel good but it was not something I was just dying to do. This guy hypnotized me and after two "sessions" had me thinking it tasted like vanilla ice cream and that has stuck to this day. So after that I actually looked forward to it as a treat. I know this sounds weird and I am not so sure I could go to a professional and ask for this suggestion to be given to me. But it worked for me so I am just throwing it out there as an option. There are a few other "suggestions" that he gave me that increased my sexual response and desire so if you ever get the chance take advantage.

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Really, it's a lot easier to do if you can let him into your throat. If you let him push slowly, you can feel that point where you feel him become uncomfortable. Once you do this a few times, have him hold still and move down on him yourself. When he hits that spot, concentrate on swallowing hard and push down harder. You will be surprised at how easily you can take him. Once that is mastered, letting him slide down your throat as he orgasms means his load is already past your taste buds, making it much easier to deal with.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Here is an easy way, when he cums, keep the head an inch or 2 in your mouth. and then as it starts to happen just keep doing the swallowing action. You never taste it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Practice! Have you guy take you to an oyster bar every few nights.
Lurker
0 likes
My boss makes me sit on my knees with hands tied in back. He fucks my throat deep slowly then picks up the pace. When he cums... I am a mouth full of his precious seed.
Soooooooo Simple.
Lurker
0 likes
My boss makes me sit on my knees with hands tied in back. He fucks my throat deep slowly then picks up the pace. When he cums... I am a mouth full of his precious seed.
Soooooooo Simple.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I swallow and whilst it is not always wonderful I don't mind it, as an alternative try rubbing his head over your lips as he comes and covering your face with his cum. Most guys adore the sight of me covered with their cum and forget that I didn't swallow!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BunnieTail
Here is an easy way, when he cums, keep the head an inch or 2 in your mouth. and then as it starts to happen just keep doing the swallowing action. You never taste it.

Good technique.... it drives me crazy when I can feel the swallow. The extra pressure is amazing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by BunnieTail

Good technique.... it drives me crazy when I can feel the swallow. The extra pressure is amazing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not every woman enjoys swallowing and it is ok to say no and let him cum on you instead.
Personally I love to let it pool in my mouth and then swallow, even if he is at the back on my throat when he starts to cum I pull back slightly, I can then look up and see his face as he releases into my mouth.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I always ask my guy to tell me when he's about to cum and then I back his cock out just enough so his head is just inside my lips, then I suck hard and swallow at the same time. If he wants to see it in my mouth though, I close the back of my throat and let it pool on my tongue without breathing through my nose, cuz the bleachy taste sometimes gets to me. If they have a lot of jelly in their sperm, I have a weird fascination with rolling it around my mouth to feel the consistency of the jelly chunks, but its usually only really young guys who have the thick stuff in their cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier
I always ask my guy to tell me when he's about to cum and then I back his cock out just enough so his head is just inside my lips, then I suck hard and swallow at the same time. If he wants to see it in my mouth though, I close the back of my throat and let it pool on my tongue without breathing through my nose, cuz the bleachy taste sometimes gets to me. If they have a lot of jelly in their sperm, I have a weird fascination with rolling it around my mouth to feel the consistency of the jelly chunks, but its usually only really young guys who have the thick stuff in their cum.

Good advice, to begin with. As for me - Just have it inside your lips when he cums. I hate it going on my face and hair. Don't suck too hard for too long, it makes your cheeks sore. As you get used to it you develop your own style etc between you. It IS an acquired taste so be prepared for a few experiences at first when it does have that unusual taste and consistency. I have found the taste can vary after they have eaten certain foods, asparagus is a real horror for me. It wont take long to get used to and appreciate it. It does become a delight after a while to take it in your mouth, swirl and swallow. It is a joy for me.
I have been doing it for years now and I can tell when he is about to cum, but get him to tell you as Beth has suggested at first. Please don't spit - that is most unpleasant and the taste does linger. Don't try it Deep Throat until you are used to it and ready to try. Personally I hate deep throat. If he pushes it deep, take it in your hand and control how much you want in your mouth. I stroke him while I am pleasuring him as part of the pleasure, so I have control over how deep it goes. I gag if it is in too deep.
Good luck and remember - practice makes perfect.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
You can always use flavored lotions. Rub it all over his cock and his pee hole. When he comes it will be the flavor of your choice. Makes sucking cock much more pleasing...

I love watermelon flavor. It makes the cum taste delicious. They have tons of flavors...

Hope that helps....

Xox
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BethanyFrasier

I love you.... I have never had anyone swallow me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Julia25
Not every woman enjoys swallowing and it is ok to say no and let him cum on you instead.
Personally I love to let it pool in my mouth and then swallow, even if he is at the back on my throat when he starts to cum I pull back slightly, I can then look up and see his face as he releases into my mouth.

Nope,,,She doesn't even like me to cum on her....first girl ever for this.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BunnieTail

But I like the taste!
Convict
0 likes
I'm a bit puzzled as to what the exact problem is here... do you have trouble with it because you don't like the taste of it, or that you have difficulty in swallowing while he is cumming? If it's the taste, feed him some pineapple every day and never let him eat asparagus. No more taste issues. I agree with the others that it's better to know when it's coming. no pun intended.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy swallowing, always have. My advice is to focus on his reaction as opposed to the act itself. When you see what it does to him, you'll forget everything else...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani
It helps if you can avoid breathing through your nose while he spews. Also, don't think about it too much. My biggest hurdle with swallowing by far was thinking about it too much. Just gulp it down.

Go with The Romance, Dani!!!!! *LAUGHS!*

xx Steph
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Go with The Romance, Dani!!!!!

xx Steph

i do my best not to make a yucky vomit face. that's pretty romantic, far as i'm concerned. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sprite

i do my best not to make a yucky vomit face. that's pretty romantic, far as i'm concerned. smile

I thought that was your REGULAR face?

xx Steph

Sprite: "Only with you..."
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

I thought that was your REGULAR face?

xx Steph

Sprite: "Only with you..."

next time, i won't go out of my way to sugar coat it.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

0 likes
JUST DO IT! SWALLOW! DO NOT PUSH BACK (really, unlike what someone says, or you could be wearing it! It can spew due to pressure and you may get an unexpected facial. If you cannot handle it deep, work up to that, then just keep in good and tight just enough, and ACQUIRE a taste if you need to), but Take it ALL (even if cheeks are full for a second or two like chipmunk, lol) and immediately start taking BIG GULPS and UNlike what someone said... You better breathe through your nose or you could DROWN~!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Quote by stephanie

Go with The Romance, Dani!!!!! *LAUGHS!*

xx Steph

What can I say?

I'm a classy broad.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░