Essential oils

last reply
3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies,

Do you use essential oils in a diffuser, to set the ambience for that intimate feeling? If so, which are the best oils, and which type of diffuser do you use?

Thanks,

Purple....x
Head Nurse
0 likes
I tend to wear a blend of essential oils, but I couldnt really tell you which ones are in them. They are custom made for me by a friend.

My ex used to wear a blend also made for him by her, I know it had sandlewood in it. It was about the sexiest smell I've ever known. Drove me crazy like a cat in heat.
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
I've never thought about doing this, though I am a fan of essential oils.

Here's a website with information on what oils may have aphrodisiac qualities to them:

http://www.ingredientstodiefor.com/item/Natural_Oils_with_known_Aphrodisiac_Properties/1216?category=79#

Personally, I would make a list of these and take a trip to your local essential oil merchant in order to smell these in person before you invest too much money in them, just to make sure they are pleasing to you.

Good luck with it. Let us know if you try it out!
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
I tend to wear a blend of essential oils, but I couldnt really tell you which ones are in them. They are custom made for me by a friend.

My ex used to wear a blend also made for him by her, I know it had sandlewood in it. It was about the sexiest smell I've ever known. Drove me crazy like a cat in heat.

Yes, sandalwood. My husband uses a shave soap that has sandalwood in it. I practically snuffle him to death after he's shaved in the morning.