last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hello everyone!
So I am putting together a present for my Daddy (cuz I love Him so much). I am going to give it to Him on a special occasion coming up and I want to have DIY (Do It Yourself) toys in it. Please help me to come up with ideas that I can make and are relatively inexpensive. (maybe he will take it as a hint to play with me......hahahaha).
Lurker
0 likes
Spatula
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've made a few DIY "toys" in My day and one favorite was to take a short table leg and drill a hole in the top about an inch deep. Then take a few leather shoelaces and cut them to a suitable length (try 18" or even 24") and make nine of them. Put some white glue in the drilled hole and shove the end of the leather shoelaces into it. When it dries, put some more around where the laces go into the leg for added security. Trim the ends to equal length and viola, a DIY cat-o-nine! You can stain the wood or paint it black however you prefer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Foggers aren't that difficult to construct. The table leg method described above is fairly quick and easy, and with some imagination you can go from mild to wild. I suggest a trip to your local hardware store, dollar store, if you have a farm supply store around, they can have all kinds of neat stuff. The thing is to use your imagination. I have used anything from a carwash mitt to an oversized flyswatter I found. I can tell you that if you make it, no matter what it is, your Master will love it and there will always be a special feeling between you when he uses it.