Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies, you are going out in public, and you want...

last reply
34 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
...to look as sexy and slutty as possible.

How daring will you be in public?

What do you wear?

How does it make you feel to be dressed this way?

Bonus points for describing the scene, your outfit and your thoughts as you do so.
Is it afternoon? Evening? What part of town are you in? Downtown or perhaps in a small park in downtown?
Lurker
0 likes
sluttiest i've ever dressed in public would be nipple pasties, sheer black g-string and chaps, it was aftrnoon/evening at the easyriders rodeo, i staying mostly in the campgrounds. pretty intoxicated and before the night was through the pasties and g-string were lost, i felt so sexy and dirty would do it again in a heartbeat, can't wait for august lol
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer the sweet and sexy look, short floaty skirts etc.

the cheap trashy look is not for me
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i just have not felt comfortable dressing trashy but sexy is a different story..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear short slit skirts,, flowing short dresses and wraparound skirts. I look somewhat slutish something my boyfriend likes in me . Being into public sex my wardrobe is appropriate.
Lurker
0 likes
Me and my gf have both gone out in shortish skirts and no pants and quite sheer tops with no bras, we've gone to parties like that too. It always arouses attention lol
Lurker
0 likes
Me and my gf have both gone out in shortish skirts and no pants and quite sheer tops with no bras, we've gone to parties like that too. It always arouses attention lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
I prefer the sweet and sexy look, short floaty skirts etc.

the cheap trashy look is not for me

There are lots of ways to dress sexy...the cheap trashy look is one of them, but so is the sweet and sexy look. May I ask, how short are your floaty skirts?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by shayray
sluttiest i've ever dressed in public would be nipple pasties, sheer black g-string and chaps, it was aftrnoon/evening at the easyriders rodeo, i staying mostly in the campgrounds. pretty intoxicated and before the night was through the pasties and g-string were lost, i felt so sexy and dirty would do it again in a heartbeat, can't wait for august lol

Please tell us that there are pictures? What you are describing sounds like the very definition of the very best kind of slutty.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by lynda3
i just have not felt comfortable dressing trashy but sexy is a different story..

I would love to hear your description of dressing sexy.

For extra bonus points I'd love to hear how that compares to dressing trashy.
Lurker
0 likes
Bonus points???
WOW!!!
Thanks SO much.
What was your motive in posting, and has your friends list increased as you hoped?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bonus Points?? Really!

lol.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Cindertoffee
Bonus points???
WOW!!!
Thanks SO much.
What was your motive in posting, and has your friends list increased as you hoped?

My motives were simple - to start a conversation and because I am curious.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by buttsie
Bonus Points?? Really!

lol.

Bonus points, yes. A harmless literary device.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by busterx4x

Please tell us that there are pictures? What you are describing sounds like the very definition of the very best kind of slutty.
sadly no, but i was told some made it into Outlaw Biker mag. last fall
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be noticed, to have people complement me.... The right person to hit on or make a pass at me.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
To be noticed, to have people complement me.... The right person to hit on or make a pass at me.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really just want someone to check my teeth to make sure I don't have any food stuck there.
0 likes
Oooo I want bonus points!! What do I get for double bonus points? lol Let me try anyway...

The "trashy" slutty look is not really my style, but I understand the guys like that. I think my boyfriend would go nuts if I wore a latex outfit with a zippered top, crotchless or thong panties and took my stilettos and stood on him, over him, and proceeded to talk dirty while doing dirty things TO MYSELF... He wants private but he'd like the public tease too, I know, push the envelope and more.

But I am glad some others said that. I am the same way. I like the "sexy" and I like the flowy and femme... it makes me feel sexy, and it makes me feel sensual. That is what I REALLY like. I do not like to look too obvious, but pretty, YET there is a time for creating the sexy look I desire. I like to look more innocent, and I like to look more glamorous than trashy - that just did not appeal and where I came from, even when i rebelled and hung around people that were not what my family approved of and worse things, I still liked to use my own sort of style.

In my former wilder days, one afternoon I walked out of my bungalow apartment and down the main street to meet a friend. It was a busy street and near a television station too (not that it has anything to do with anything -and doesn't). It was a beautiful afternoon. I put on my black jacket, (it was either this tweed one or my silk jacket, I cannot remember) and I had on nothing under, and no bra. I only buttoned the middle button so it was cut showing my skin down very low like a very low dress, almost to my waist. I had on panties I think but no pants because the jacket was enough to cover me if I was careful. I put on my spike heel black thigh high leather boots and had my hair pulled into a slick, tight pony tail. I usually wore a stylish black hat with this jacket. I also wore a very long necklace that hung past my mid-section a lot during this time. I casually walked down the sidewalk as if I saw no one and as if I owned the place. lol. My friend was beside himself when he saw me (in a good way. He was also just a friend, even if he wanted more, but he was very sweet and were very young).

Another time I dressed up as a goddess and I wanted to surprise my bf at the time and was painted gold over my entire body. I had gold sparkles everywhere in this very fine gold pixie-dust, gold glitter and pixie dust in my hair, on my face, around my eyes, gold nail polish, gold toenail polish on, gold skin with glimmer, and gold lipstick, etc. I had on a beautiful, long, sleeveless, spandex-like stretch celtic design dress that shimmered a little too. I pretended to sneak over. SURPRISE.

Those were some of my favourite outfits for that time and received the desired effects. Those are the ones that stand out as close to public and slutty that if people saw they would stop and do a double-take or jaw drop kind of thing. Those were two times that were not at all recent and recent ones... well, those are more private. >///<

I am sure the latex is more what you were talking about. I'm not sure that those even qualify. . .but I tried. smile

Here, where I live, a night out, there are girls who wear short-shorts and cowboy boots, too ('ummm not me. I do not like cowboy boots on me).

(And I agree with the checking the teeth thing, DEFINATELY. lol.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by busterx4x
...to look as sexy and slutty as possible.

How daring will you be in public?

What do you wear?

How does it make you feel to be dressed this way?

Bonus points for describing the scene, your outfit and your thoughts as you do so.
Is it afternoon? Evening? What part of town are you in? Downtown or perhaps in a small park in downtown?

There is a big difference between sexy and slutty! I like to dress sexy. But that doesn't necessarily mean I want to show my tits and pussy if I move the wrong way or when I am getting out of my car.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

There is a big difference between sexy and slutty!

Oh there most certainly is! But don't you think that sometimes slutty can also be sexy?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703

There is a big difference between sexy and slutty!

Oh there most certainly is! But don't you think that sometimes slutty can also be sexy?
0 likes
Quote by busterx4x

Actually, personally, I do not think slutty is sexy... sorry. It is my opinion and a matter of my own taste. Other people find it their thing-and that is great... I have no problem with it or seeing it. I do not like the cheap prostitute look for me though, and it is not very creative to me, but I know it arouses some guys and they think that, sure, horny guys, and it is an easy package that advertizes. I really do not want to feel like someone would roll me and murder me in a back alley, lol. I might dress extra "special" in some ways for my bf in private, but I still do not care for the look. I guess I get no points ~ I am not "slutty" enough, lol, but then again, that is taken by me to be a good thing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune

Actually, personally, I do not think slutty is sexy... sorry. It is my opinion and a matter of my own taste. Other people find it their thing-and that is great... I have no problem with it or seeing it. I do not like the cheap prostitute look for me though, and it is not very creative to me, but I know it arouses some guys and they think that, sure, horny guys, and it is an easy package that advertizes. I really do not want to feel like someone would roll me and murder me in a back alley, lol. I might dress extra "special" in some ways for my bf in private, but I still do not care for the look. I guess I get no points ~ I am not "slutty" enough, lol, but then again, that is taken by me to be a good thing.

Thank you so much for your thoughtful answer, I really appreciate it. Someone asked up above why I asked the question, and my answer was because I really wanted to know how women like you felt about it.

On the contrary, you get loads of points for your thoughtful answer. Not sure how those points can be spent though. :-)
Lurker
0 likes
To turn as many heads as i can x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by busterx4x

Bonus points, yes. A harmless literary device.

Could you explain this a little further please? I'm afraid I just don't understand how the statement relates to this thread.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Cindertoffee

Could you explain this a little further please? I'm afraid I just don't understand how the statement relates to this thread.

Yes, someone up above asked about "bonus points". But given the reaction so far I am growing to regret having used what I saw as an amusing figure of speech.
Lurker
0 likes
Okie doke.
Conveying/grasping context here can sometimes be difficult.

Also...if something's being "given away", I have a tendency to look for the catch ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by busterx4x

I guess it really depends on what you consider to be sexy. I prefer "classy sexy" but of course that is my own interpretation. What I think is classy someone else may think is slutty. It can be very subjective.

But as I have said many times in the forums, In my opinion SEXY has a lot more to do with attitude than with how you dress or look. I have seen women who are what most people would say are average when it came to looks but they were far sexier than some with Supermodel looks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I am not very "daring" hehe. I keep my naughtiness well hidden behind a "good girl" facade. I mostly will wear short mini skirts, skater skirts and jean mini's or tight jeans if I want to look sexy. I like mini skirts and mules or pumps that give my legs more length because I feel I'm too short. I also try to select tops that accentuate my waist and my petite body so that my breasts look a bit larger (proportionally haha) since they are also a bit on the smallish side. Guys say they like my bum and my hair, so I play those features up. Headbands, hair clips, bows....things to draw attention to my hair and face.....stuff like that. I'm only really slutty in private.