Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What is your favourite item of clothing to wear? Any type of attire, but only one thing.

last reply
403 replies
35.7k views
4 watchers
12 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Personally, I choose my dark blue leotard, which has sparkles dotted randomly on it's smooth, silky surface.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Skinny jeans - distressed, vintage wash, dark rinse - love them all. They're kind of a wardrobe staple for me because I can dress them up or down, they look hot with flats, stilettos or boots and they make my ass look great. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Chemise around the house. Especially the kind that almost pass as a cute sundress. So comfy.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Linebacker
0 likes
Georgia Bulldog baseball caps. (faded, worn, unstructured that fit very snug with the bill rolled up tight.)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

My favorite item of clothing that I have right now is this maxi skirt. It's so comfy. It can be worn with anything, a jean jacket, a t- shirt, or tank top. My favorite things right now are high-waisted shorts and anything with a cool black and white print, especially tribal print.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by BlondeBookworm

My favorite item of clothing that I have right now is this maxi skirt. It's so comfy. It can be worn with anything, a jean jacket, a t- shirt, or tank top. My favorite things right now are high-waisted shorts and anything with a cool black and white print, especially tribal print.

That is a really nice skirt! That is all I can say smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Skinny jeans - distressed, vintage wash, dark rinse - love them all. They're kind of a wardrobe staple for me because I can dress them up or down, they look hot with flats, stilettos or boots and they make my ass look great. smile

Yeah! Skinny jeans do for asses what push-up bras do for cleavage.

I really love mine. So those will be my favourite clothing item as well. Yoga pants are high on the list too. x
Lurker
0 likes
I love wearing my 3/4 baseball tee
Lurker
0 likes
I love flip flops.. I love the way my feet look in them and how they make that smacking sound when i walk.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
long ribbed undershirt at night on the sofa
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
tag less tee shirts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Right now, I love the new dress I got on Saturday afternoon. More so than my leotard, actually smile
Lurker
0 likes
Anything lace or denim
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
A tight, ribbed, scoop-neck T-shirt that just skims my ass. I love the cotton teasing my nipples, and the knowledge that my naked pussy and ass are just barely out of view.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do hats count? If they do, then my top hat definitely. If not, then either my Victorian styled fancy vest or puffy shirt.
Lurker
0 likes
My purple h8gh heals
Lurker
0 likes
My lightweight black cardigan...it goes with everything.
Lurker
0 likes
Not too long ago I was given a full length silk-satin robe. It is baby blue and I love it to death
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My favorite, yellow dress, and heels, which I always tend to wear for special occasions. The dress backless down to my lower back, and is about knee length. And my heels are about 4in, and black. I usually wear stockings with it, as well.
Head Nurse
0 likes
A little denim skirt I made from a worn out pair of jeans. It's just right for a summer cover up. Also short enough to be flirty and light enough colored to show off my tan legs.
Lurker
0 likes
My faux converse trainers. I have about 4 different pairs in different colours. Red,light blue, an American flag one and black. I saw a sparkly silver pair today which will be bought after payday.
Lurker
0 likes
A big size shirt. Comfy.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
I'm a matching panty and bra lover, the sexier the better. I always color coordinate. I can be in a form fitting dress or my guy's sweatshirt and still feel sexilicious.
? A True Story ?
Senior Analyst
0 likes
[Things I don't own] A tuxedo and all the trimmings
[Things I do own] Black crew-neck T-shirt
Lurker
0 likes
Guess
Lurker
0 likes
my chachi pants
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love wearing an ex's shirt, it is a blue Oxford , soft and a bit baggy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have a couple hats that get worn a lot. I'm bald, ya see.....
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”