Of course.
Lurker
0 likes
No, because I'm shy.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SugarBaby2013
No, because I'm shy.

I got one thing to say to you sugar.......

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Actually she is shy- she even takes the lightbulbs out of the bedroom fixtures! LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MasterJonathan
Actually she is shy- she even takes the lightbulbs out of the bedroom fixtures! LOL!

Now I KNOW it's LOL
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
How do you think I got so good at using My hands darling? ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MasterJonathan
How do you think I got so good at using My hands darling? ;)

Ok I see your point
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well it depend on my mood and the situation. Sometimes I love a slow romantic advance where the guy is sorta shy and proceeds slowly and each item just raises the temperature a bit. On other occasions I like it when a guy just wants me so bad he can't control himself and he wants to rip off my clothes as fast as he can. That kind of sexual energy can be intense. Other times I like to tease and flirt and do my own little striptease.....use my eyes to watch his response as I slowly disrobe for him. The look on some guy's face as they finally see your naked body is so funny it's to die for. Jenny calls this guy look the "I fucking just won the lottery" look haha.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doing it real slow. I'm a huge tease and it's so fun watching the struggle
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, yes I do.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes it spices up the scene.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes it really sensual to do that. And I enjoy doing it. Although, other times you just need to have clothes ripped off! That's exciting too
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes it really sensual to do that. And I enjoy doing it. Although, other times you just need to have clothes ripped off! That's exciting too
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Musigal
very true
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by shayray
very true

1 more vote
0 likes
Yes. Absolutely LOVE it when I am undressed by him and if done slowly, too.
0 likes
Eh. Situationally. Sometimes I like him to rip the clothes right off my body, or even push them as far out of the way as is necessary and just ignore them.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
I'm a guy. So honestly..the only time I'm dressed is when I'm out
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on our mood.....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It all depends upon the time and the mood.
I can enjoy being undressed by my partner during the foreplay however I dont normally make a performance of it if we are just going to have sex.
Lurker
0 likes
It depends on my mood.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I don't get many romantic dates like that. Usually they can't wait to get my clothes off of me.
Lurker
0 likes
A nice way to tease a woman i guess