Eyes open or closed while kissing..

last reply
62 replies
5.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
When in the throes of a passionate kiss, I personally close my eyes. But I know there are those who kiss with theirs eyes open which got me to wondering, how many out there in Lushville sit on what side of the fence? Do you kiss (passionately) with your eyes open or closed? And more importantly, CAN a kiss be passionate if your eyes open while performing said kiss?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by throbbingwetpussy
When in the throes of a passionate kiss, I personally close my eyes. But I know there are those who kiss with theirs eyes open which got me to wondering, how many out there in Lushville sit on what side of the fence? Do you kiss (passionately) with your eyes open or closed? And more importantly, CAN a kiss be passionate if your eyes open while performing said kiss?

Me and my wifey kiss with our eyes open. More importantly (in your words), a kiss can be passionate if your eyes open while kissing. It's all good.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Eyes closed for me. Although, from time to time, I do like to do the crazy bug eyes for a laugh.

Seriously, I'm lucky I'm still married...
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Its always eyes closed when me and my girlfriend kiss smile
Lurker
0 likes
closed
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Wilful
Eyes closed for me. Although, from time to time, I do like to do the crazy bug eyes for a laugh.

Seriously, I'm lucky I'm still married...

you are probably a hot ass Aussie and that is why you are still married. Just your accent alone would keep you buried my legs!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I alternate between open and closed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I feel offended if his eyes are open during a kiss, it makes me feel self-conscious.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eyes closed raises the other senses and mental inputs during this kiss
Lurker
0 likes
Eyes closed by the passion of the moment give a better meaning to kiss.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Quote by throbbingwetpussy

you are probably a hot ass Aussie and that is why you are still married. Just your accent alone would keep you buried my legs!

G'day, Love. How ya goin'?
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm no doctor, but I think it's a natural instinct of the body for eyes to close when too close to focus. You can force them open if you want , but I'm more focussed on the feel of her lips against mine, the taste of her mouth, the passion, the exchange of spirits. I look deep into her eyes until I see her soul, then close my eyes when we get close enough they lose focus, so my mind can be freed to focus on all the wonderful senses taking place... at least for a sensual, romantic kiss on the lips.

If I'm kissing anything else my eyes are watching hers most of the time, but thats not what your asking is it?
0 likes
Both! I do both.
Of course it can be very passionate with eyes open - just like when eyes are closed. It is like sex with lights on vs. sex lights off. I heard someone say they'd be selfconscious^ with their eyes open and another say it heightens the senses but lights on is great sex if someone likes to watch, and the same is true with kissing. If you watch their mouth approach you and their lips hover, moisten, tongue yearning for that intial kiss and then the struggle and burn as you do exchange~ it is REALLy a turn on for me. I like both, I do both. Very simply, it can be a great heightening factor to me.

It in NO WAY lessens^ the mingling of spirits/souls^ or the meaningfullness of the kiss, and I COULD say the opposite! Really, I feel that both eyes closed and eyes open can have just as much depth, potential, sexiness and ability, though eyes open seems more 'erotic' to me. In NO WAY does it "depreciate" value and does not elimate any other enjoyment, concentration, or any other factor. If it did ~ I would simply close my eyes at that point.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
closed for me, this way the other senses take awareness and the passion heats up
Lurker
0 likes
I think mostly open, especially during sex. Pecks on the lips are closed eyed though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Closed most of the time.
Open when we are in the act and kisses are part of the wonderful time we are having.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Both!

I get different sensations from each. Mostly I like to see her, how she responds and the expressions on her face. During sex I like to see her eyes because they pull me so far in to what she's feeling I get lost sometimes. I love that.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Usually it's eyes closed for me..
Kat12 :)
The Linebacker
0 likes
Either way. Closed is fine, but sometimes, why not have a peek? I'm more likely to kiss with eyes open if we're in the middle of sex.
The Bee's Knees
0 likes
closed

Say. Her. Name.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eyes closed during sex or intimate moments but generally for a quick peck they are open.
"A dirty book is rarely dusty"
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Closed, but I peek just to see him open his cerulean eyes...they are just so beautiful.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a girlfriend with amazing brown eyes and she kept them open while kissing and ask me to open mine and let me say it was so erotic looking into her eyes, that made the moment HOT.
Lurker
0 likes
During sex I like to keep them open, and my partners eyes open too. Looking into them, watching them, the eyes give so much away, showing the enjoyment ( or disappointment, ha) as were together.
Lurker
0 likes
For me at least sinking into a romantic kiss seems to automatically close my eyes
Lurker
0 likes
When french kiss ......... closed
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Guest

Geez - open! I'm not about to get caught in the act.