Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

3 words a man loves to hear a woman say...

last reply
327 replies
29.5k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
This is easy.
Three words that mean I can let go and feed all my appetites and desires with abandon. I can claim the familiar and the surprising - sometimes both over and over again for as long as I can summon the stamina.
She said it to me tonight, and even though her eyes were focused over my shoulder, I knew her full passion was being held in check. She and I have shared this moment many times. All the sights, sounds, smells come together to make it our moment. Her hair pulled back into that grey bun, her arm outstretched ever so slightly in a simulated wave. My ears tingle, and I feel the bulge in my pants, knowing it will be smaller as I leave her, leave all this ...
Three words that say so much.

"Welcome to Walmart"
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by c50t
This is easy.
Three words that mean I can let go and feed all my appetites and desires with abandon. I can claim the familiar and the surprising - sometimes both over and over again for as long as I can summon the stamina.
She said it to me tonight, and even though her eyes were focused over my shoulder, I knew her full passion was being held in check. She and I have shared this moment many times. All the sights, sounds, smells come together to make it our moment. Her hair pulled back into that grey bun, her arm outstretched ever so slightly in a simulated wave. My ears tingle, and I feel the bulge in my pants, knowing it will be smaller as I leave her, leave all this ...
Three words that say so much.

"Welcome to Walmart"

Hilarious!
Lurker
0 likes
I'm all yours.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Breakfast's ready darling
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Possibly
Guys,

What
3 words do you love to hear a woman say?

This should be good!

My brother's gay!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
"I am cumming!"

"I love you."

"I want you"

"Cum in me."

"I am yours"

"Fuck me NOW!"

"Do not stop!"

"Fuck me again"

Ohhh you read my naughty little mind my baby lol also I have some other words that I like to hear from you, but I notice I can only post 3 words and I have more than 3 words or less I like to hear from you lol.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
>///<

It's good to know what your man likes, isn't it? Don't be ashamed! It's all right!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Please let me
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Want a beer?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As you wish
0 likes
Unzip my dress (I find undressing a woman to be very sensual/arousing)
Lurker
0 likes
"May I swallow?"

xx SF
Lurker
0 likes
"I Love You"
"Wear your collar"
"Cum for me"
Lurker
0 likes
"I wan't you"
"I will swallow"
"Love your cock"
"I love YOU"
Xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Fuck me hard!
Lurker
0 likes
whatever you want.
fuck me please.
Oh my god !
Its over already ?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Let's go fishing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cum for me.

You're so big.

That feels amazing.

Fuck me hard.

Fill my pussy.

Touch me, baby.

I'm all yours.

I love you.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
I'm buying, tonight.
The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
getting soooooooo wet

take this deeply

head 24/7, honey

EDIT: in the words of Black Flag (AND the way the foxy chick says it): Slip it in.
Lurker
0 likes
Dinner is ready
Site administrator
0 likes
Steak and chips?

Glass of lager?

Youre so sexy!

Youre so hot!

Youre is huge!

lol could go on all day in this thread ...
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Fuck my ass....