0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Do you enjoy it?

Do you have a technique?

I love being fingered..

Lurker
0 likes
I love doing anything my partner loves. When I finger my lover I like to rub her clit first. When she's wet I'll insert my finger and reach for her g spot when she's close to cumming. That usually does the trick.
Lurker
0 likes
Love to finger - pussy and ass - love the feeling of her pussy getting wetter, and ready to take my cock - also enjoy fisting......
0 likes
I do love it, esp. in combination with going down on her. A lover gave me some pointers one time but I tend to go with what the partner in question wants/is comfortable with.
Lurker
0 likes
I absolutely love it. Love how i can make her tremble with just my fingers ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I like doing it if she enjoys it. Most women I've known didn't really like it, and my current wife didn't wither until aboout a year ago when she wanted me to start finger fucking her when I lick her clit.

I fuck her real deep with my middle finger or rub her g spot with my fingertip-at the same time I'm hungrily licking her clit and if I have a free hand I grab her ass real hard or play with her nipples. She loves it
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
Do you enjoy it?

Do you have a technique?

I love being fingered..

She loves being fingered, while whispering fantasises into her ear. Mainly stroking the clitoris, but she asks for the finger inside, at times. Fingering the ass simultaneously also heightens orgasm. Kissing and sucking on breasts is also part of the play, only stopping to lick her out, or when she wants to eat me....
X.
Lurker
0 likes
damn.. hot replies!

LOL

I like!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love fingering a girl. I love the feel of her body writhing in reaction to what my fingers are doing to her pussy, I love to feel her react to her clit being touched and imlove to stroke her tender vagina inside. I love the feel of a vagina, I love the feeling of a woman being vulnerable to my hand, my hand invading her and her giving herself to me to touch her like that. I also love the smell on my finger after. And feeling a woman cum with your finger inside her is just so hot.

So to sum up, yes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart
damn.. hot replies!

LOL

I like!

How do you like to be fingered sweetie?.....
X.
Lurker
0 likes
Oh yes! I love finger play! I guess it helps that I'm well endowed finger wise...

Things I like:

That first taste of her on my fingers.
Fingering while licking, sucking and sometimes nibbling her clit.
Fingering ass and pussy simultaneously with both hands.
Ass rimming while fucking her pussy with my thumb and grinding her clit with the edge of my hand / index finger.
Pussy fingering and clit rubbing while kissing on the mouth and / or kissing/licking/nibbling her breasts / nipples.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
I love it. I'm getting hard right now just thinking about it.

I like how warm and wet it feels, dare I say, like warm apple pie. And no, I haven't... And the tight muscles squeezing back against my fingers, with the sensation of the soft skin of her thighs against my hand...

As for technique, a full length in and out with one or two fingers certainly has its place, but the 'come here' motion against her g spot while I'm working her clit with my tongue is definitely a crowd pleaser.

Sorry...what was the question?
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade

How do you like to be fingered sweetie?.....
X.

I like to be finger fucked..one..then two..then three..

After that..I don't recall.

I like everyone's answers .

Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
I've been told I'm quite excellent at it.

As for technique.

A master never tells.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it. My technique varies between days. All I care about is making my Queen cum.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious
Depends on my relationship with her. My ex wife would mostly be like this.....

Knew I'd find you in here being all snarky and smart assy. LOL I'm sure your ex wife just loved when you fingered her.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
As for me, I like to be fingered, on occasion. I'm not one to have fingers actually go inside, but rather playing with my clit, as he, hm, sucks on my nipples, or is even kissing me. If he is going down on me, I don't mind if he uses his fingers, but I don't need them.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Oh hell yes!

As a stand alone act, as preparation for anything else and in combination with anything else. Like Kal-El said, all I'm concerned with is her pleasure. Mine is automatic but when she's happy, I'm very happy.

My favorite and hers was me on my back, her on her back on top of me, her legs inside mine and me in her from behind. I wrap my arms around her and I can get to her breasts and her pussy. I could always hit her G spot that way and it drove her wild.

In the desert, looking up into that void is an amazing thing. I would feel so insignificant and so significant at the same time. I would get so into both of us looking up into that panorama that the sex almost became secondary. We only got to do that a couple of times.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, of course I love to touch a pretty pussy but try to be as gentle as possible. If she wants it rougher she'll say so. The whole event can be so deeply intimate in a sweet, loving way. I like to show my lady I love her and love every little thing about the way she is made.....really show her you are enjoying her little gift to you and she will love you for it, and let you do it more often.
I am not into ramming things into her. Not unless she asks me to and then I use my judgment. That's a job for the big fella. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

I like to be finger fucked..one..then two..then three..

After that..I don't recall.

I like everyone's answers .

That's nice, sweet. What do you like to fantasise about, during this wonderful experience?.....
X.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ooooooo yeh i love rubbing her panties against her warm pussy making her moist. then with the tips of my two fingers i like to play with her clit smile working her up, making her moan n groan and rather wet :) then slliding them two fingers in and furiously fiddling with her g spot hmmmmmmmm :) then i love to lick her juices and lick her out as im fingering her hot snatch :)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade

That's nice, sweet. What do you like to fantasise about, during this wonderful experience?.....
X.

Guys from Lush...haha....

Rarely celebrities

Guys I have a crush on in real life..but they aren't available.

Speaking of sweet- you're sweet!

Really really hot stories.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Fun666lad
ooooooo yeh i love rubbing her panties against her warm pussy making her moist. then with the tips of my two fingers i like to play with her clit smile working her up, making her moan n groan and rather wet :) then slliding them two fingers in and furiously fiddling with her g spot hmmmmmmmm :) then i love to lick her juices and lick her out as im fingering her hot snatch :)

Holy fuck!!

Sooo hot!

I'm going to pass out from these hot answers.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love doing anything involving a pussy, so yes! And I never tire of putting my pussy-flavoured fingers in her mouth afterwards.

Nothing quite like having one in my mouth, but on the other hand fingering can be done at the same time as kissing!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

Guys from Lush...haha....

Rarely celebrities

Guys I have a crush on in real life..but they aren't available.

Speaking of sweet- you're sweet!

Really really hot stories.

Thank you for saying so, sweetie. Do you ever fantasise about your partner forcing you, or fantasise about being caught by someone?...

There's no need to be shy, sweet; you're among friends here...
0 likes
Quote by purpleshade

Thank you for saying so, sweetie. Do you ever fantasise about your partner forcing you, or fantasise about being caught by someone?...

There's no need to be shy, sweet; you're among friends here...

You may find it easier to have a conversation with each other out of the forums.

May I suggest that you PM her? Based on the positive responses you've had from Daddysweetheart so far, I'm sure you will be pleasantly surprised.
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
The only times I finger women is to stimulate their g-spots with my two middle fingers. Just poking in and out their pussies is lame as fuck.

But even then, I often do this in the midst of an oral session, so I tend to label it 'oral sex' rather than 'fingering'. There are also other techniques that I use with my fingers during oral sex, aside from g-spot stimulation. One is aimed at making the woman feel like she has a thick cock inside her with only one finger. Another is useful to create a vacuum that sucks on her g-spot.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely love it, especially in a non-private location, where we can't get away with more amorous activities. Did it once on a train, with her coat covering her lap. She was quivering from the intensity of an orgasm requiring silence. I also enjoy doing it as part of foreplay, and also when I am going down. I love the way women feel and especially feeling their muscle contractions when they orgasm is so hot!
It's also especially hot if she likes to suck on my fingers after they've been inside her. Feeling that tongue and soft, warm, wet mouth is exquisite!