Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you masturbate in the tub with a water stream?

last reply
59 replies
5.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Hi Ladies. I have heard from a few female friends that masturbating in the tub using a water stream is their favorite way and produces great, multiple orgasms. They do it either with the faucet or more preferred, a shower/tub wand.

I am curious if this is a widespread technique that many women use and enjoy?

P.S. Recently, I've watched a FWB of mine do this a few times - and once I controlled the wand - and it is really hot to see how it produces fast and strong orgasms.
Lurker
0 likes
I've used one of those detachable shower heads (not sure if that's the same as what you were talking about). I messed around with the pressure and it helped me get revved up enough to cum really hard from my fingers, but then I figured out the perfect way to use it and it made me cum crazy hard by itself.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Definitely. When it pulsates my orgasms are uncontrollable.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes! That is the first way I ever masturbated. And if my vibrators ever were all broken, I'd be right back in the tub.
Lurker
0 likes
I love that! So raw and pleasurable ;)
Lurker
0 likes
absolutely!
Lurker
0 likes
yes please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Often!! Even better is the handheld jet I have in my hot tub ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
god Yesssss! the shower head
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
the question is, does anyone not do that? and if not, why?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexylips_
the question is, does anyone not do that? and if not, why?

Ha - yes from the replies you are correct - I should have worded it that way lol. Not surprised it is as common as it seems based on it being easy to access, private and... awesome smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by sexytwenties
I've used one of those detachable shower heads (not sure if that's the same as what you were talking about). I messed around with the pressure and it helped me get revved up enough to cum really hard from my fingers, but then I figured out the perfect way to use it and it made me cum crazy hard by itself.

That's really cool - thanks for sharing and for validating how awesome it is smile
Lurker
0 likes
*edited by moderator* you can read women's stories and ways to masturbate in the shower or bath, among other places.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Yes, I have enjoyed the experience. I even spun a tale around the idea of these showers.

showertime
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Yes, I have enjoyed the experience. I even spun a tale around the idea of these showers.

showertime

Wow... that is a very hot story - and nicely written too. Created all sorts of vivid images. Thanks for sharing.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
Oh H-ll yes.

That seems to be the popular response - and I think it is said often when doing it smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
0h yessssssssssss....I have become very good friends with my shower head....BIG SMILE
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hotdreams
0h yessssssssssss....I have become very good friends with my shower head....BIG SMILE

Nice - I never thought I'd be jealous of a shower head lol. I like your profile - hope we cross paths here - might be fun to share experiences and fantasies. Have fun.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
There are lots of lovely ways to masturbate, but this is one of the best
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by GentleEmily

So it seems - thanks for replying - and I enjoyed your profile - wish you all the best as you venture forth.
Lurker
0 likes
A bath is not a bath without at least one water induced orgasm. I suppose the same goes for a shower, I love my shower head xxx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the shower with shower massage!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Jaydenton
A bath is not a bath without at least one water induced orgasm. I suppose the same goes for a shower, I love my shower head xxx

Cool - and thanks for the reply. I am curious did you come upon this masturbation method by accident or did you purposefully try it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
One of the best ways. A shower head is a great sex toy, used lying and submerged in water even better.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dreamer90
One of the best ways. A shower head is a great sex toy, used lying and submerged in water even better.

Hi and thanks for your reply - my FWB likes to lay down in the tub too - much more comfortable. I read through your profile - very well done. Even your bragging parts lol. Hope we cross forum paths again. Enjoy.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
2nd best invention ever made...detachable shower heads.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
I'll plead guilty to this in a heartbeat.

I discovered this pleasure purely on accident when rinsing off one day in the shower. The water pulsed and hit my clit just right ... and didn't leave for a few minutes after that! It's amazing, too, how altering the temp of the water just slightly can give a totally different orgasm. Or, even turning the removable shower head and giving it a different pulse pattern. It's just ... wow.

Also, another good one is the jacuzzi tubs, with the jets in the side? Yeah. Turn sideways, loop a leg over the edge of the tub and put that jet right where you want it. It's nothing for me to cum like crazy doing that!
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Katje
I'll plead guilty to this in a heartbeat.

I discovered this pleasure purely on accident when rinsing off one day in the shower. The water pulsed and hit my clit just right ... and didn't leave for a few minutes after that! It's amazing, too, how altering the temp of the water just slightly can give a totally different orgasm. Or, even turning the removable shower head and giving it a different pulse pattern. It's just ... wow.

Also, another good one is the jacuzzi tubs, with the jets in the side? Yeah. Turn sideways, loop a leg over the edge of the tub and put that jet right where you want it. It's nothing for me to cum like crazy doing that!

Hi - thanks for sharing - really appreciate the insights beyond that you like it. I think it's really cool you discovered it by accident - another example of you never know what surprises life might bring. And your jacuzzi images... very nice smile

Think you've got a cool profile too - thanks for all your contributions. Enjoy