Announcing the Winners of our "Oral Sex" Stories Competition

last reply
61 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
This was our most successful competition to date, with a huge number of entries, and some outstanding submissions.

LELO sponsored and judged this competition, and judging by the feedback I've received, they were blown away by the standard of the entries.

I am delighted to announce the winners:

1. Coffee & Cream, by Saga.

2. My Father's Day Gift, by Milik Redman.

3. Brown, by Possibly.

Congratulations guys, I'll be in touch about how you can collect your amazing prizes.

A huge thank you to everyone who entered.

Cheers,

Nicola
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
congratulations, guys! you should all be proud of yourselves.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Congratulations, guys!

Really well done
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Holyfuckingshit!!!!!!!! (Pardon my language there )

Okay., lol, I'm calming down. Wow, that's such a high!!!

First though, let me congratulate Saga for her victory! Her story was terrific and I am so pleased that such a talented writer and poet was able to win!

That said, it's so cool that I came in second! I wasn't at all sure my style was adaptable to such a short story. Damn, just damn, I'm excited!!

Also, Brown was a fantastic piece and I want to congratulate Possibly for her work. I've recently become a huge fan of hers because of it!
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Congrats to the talented winners and everyone that entered this comp! This was such a great showing from a wide variety of writers and well done all around!
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats to the winners and everyone that submitted.

Great entries..

Hugs to the winners

Extra tight squeeze Milik and Possibly..

Enjoy your prizes!!

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to the winners. ~smiles warmly~
No, you haven't met any girls like me.
Quote for Mae from Near Dark (1987)

What is it you think I need...Love? Only men need to be loved Sweetheart...Women need to be wanted.
Quote for Gemma Teller Morrow (Sons of Anarchy)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners and everyone who entered. We have such a marvelous group of writers here, I'm sure it wasn't easy to choose one story out of the group as the winner!
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Wow, I am honored! Saga and Milik, congratulations!

The adrenaline is so high, I can barely type!

Thanks to the judges, to LELO, and to those who read my work. THANK YOU!!!

I cannot wait to get my toy! *screams with joy!*

Congratulations to everyone who entered the competition! There were so many fantastic entries!

Cheers!
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations!

*hugs and hands out cake*
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations!!! As a friend and a fan of all of three of y'all; I'm glad to see your great hard work and talent payoff like this.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
Congratulations!

*hugs and hands out cake*

Thank you..what kind is it Haneiko?

Yummy....

I'll take a piece.
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations to all three of you...Well done indeed!!!
Sergeant Turnip
0 likes
Wow... well holy hell. This sure has left me speechless.

I am sitting here at work with a stupid grin on my face, and this is before I have had my coffee. Anyone who knows me, will understand how happy that means I am.

Thank you so very much for this, I honesty don't know what to say. I am honoured and a little shocked, and very very happy.

Congratulations to everyone, especially Possibly and Milik!!

This was a very fun competition, and I absolutely love the Flash fiction category!
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats to the lovely winners!
CurlyFries
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners on a job well done!!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
Congratulations to all the winners. All the stories were so hot and exciting to read. I know I enjoyed being part of the competition.
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
A big congratulations to all three of you. Played hard, done good.

And well done to everyone else on submitting some fantastic stories in a bloody difficult category. I gave it a go, but my sad little donkey couldn't keep up with the field on this one. In fact, they brought out the screens and a guy in overalls with a shotgun.

Seriously, great effort everyone!
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Candyman
0 likes
Many congratulations to Saga, Milik, and Possibly. All three of you are very gifted writers, taking the reader beyond just the words but into the scene. Well done and much deserved.

Now - can we hope each of you will have a story to tell about your prize?
"I expect nothing. I fear no one. I am free." Nikos Kazantzakis

Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations you guys!! Fantastic job!! xx
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Congats to everyone. I look forward to reading whats to come.
Lurker
0 likes
FANTASTIC NEWS! WAY TO GO GUYS!

They were fantastic entries and well deserved winners!

Well done to everyone who entered. =d>
Head Nurse
0 likes
Well done!

I also really enjoyed reading the entries. What a fantastic group of authors we have here.
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats to the winners!
Lurker
0 likes
Congratulations... what an honor. It's a privledge to be able to write beside you guys!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Congrats, Saga, Milik and Tamar! Your entries were really good stuff. But the three of you are amazing writers beyond the confines of the prize pieces.
And cheers to everyone who submitted an entry smile It was so much fun, wasn't it!xx