1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ladies which do you prefer and why?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either is good as long as he's well groomed and well endowed (length and thickness!)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either is fine. Cleanliness is key! I always thought uncircumcised ones were interesting though!

0 likes
I have only been with circumcised, but it doesn't matter. I care more about hygeine... They look the same when hard. Both get excited and cum. I really do not know what the difference would be except one has foreskin.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have never been with an uncut guy. I am curious how it is but. I think it would be fun to play with.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Longredhair
Either is good as long as he's well groomed and well endowed (length and thickness!)

But then when a thread about penis size comes up, the usual answer is "it doesn't matter as long as he's circumcised".
Lurker
0 likes
I find the flap of skin over the head of an uncut man absolutely fascinating particularly when doing oral
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As a European girl my experience with circumcised guys is rather limited. However I have no preference, both are fine with me. Other things are way more important - cleanliness, being groomed, girth.
Lurker
0 likes
I've tried both, and I thought I'd feel the difference, but I didn't.. So I'd say either is fine, but definitely has to keep it neat down there..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by N_Stephy
I've tried both, and I thought I'd feel the difference, but I didn't.. So I'd say either is fine, but definitely has to keep it neat down there..

and hard! ;)
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I used to prefer circumcised guys when I was younger, but I've had a few more uncut guys now and I love both equally. The only difference is giving head because I didn't used to like holding the foreskin down with my hand, but I've gotten good at sucking uncut guys too.