I want a hamburger now.

last reply
75 replies
6.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That's all. Just had to get that of my chest.
Head Nurse
0 likes
I'm sorry, but we no longer serve hamburgers. Can I interest you in a nice juicy steak instead?
Artistic Tart
0 likes
It's no longer in our best interests to serve hamburgers here. If you've posted accounts of past hamburgers you enjoyed, you can still access them through your profile. Please bear in mind the generous offerings that still remain. Over the years, our best dishes haven't been hamburgers anyway, so please enjoy them. Naughtynurse's suggestion is superb, btw.
Clumeleon
0 likes
Quote by LadyX
It's no longer in our best interests to serve hamburgers here. If you've posted accounts of past hamburgers you enjoyed, you can still access them through your profile. Please bear in mind the generous offerings that still remain. Over the years, our best dishes haven't been hamburgers anyway, so please enjoy them. Naughtynurse's suggestion is superb, btw.

I think I just fell in love with you, Xuani.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Can we at least compromise on a steakburger? Cooked medium, please, dripping with fat and piled high with lettuce, onions, and Wickles Pickles... Oh God I'm drooling.
Lurker
0 likes
Thanks a lot.

Now I'm really hungry as opposed to regular hungry
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Our head chef has spent a great deal of time and thought on revamping our menu. Hamburgers and their various forms are no longer offered at this establishment.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants
Can we at least compromise on a steakburger? Cooked medium, please, dripping with fat and piled high with lettuce, onions, and Wickles Pickles... Oh God I'm drooling.

Please control your emotion. The steakburger might work fine, so long as it's not ground beef refashioned as a rectangular meat slab. Simply not being a patty probably won't fly. Cube steak may or may not pass muster; I'll have to get back with you on that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
Thanks a lot.

Now I'm really hungry as opposed to regular hungry

Now you know my pain. I've been dieting, too, which makes it much worse.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani
Our head chef has spent a great deal of time and thought on revamping our menu. Hamburgers and their various forms are no longer offered at this establishment.

That's it! I'm revolting!

Wait... That doesn't sound like it means what it's supposed to mean...
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Me, I want a hippopotamus for Christmas...but not two in case they're, you know, genetically similar. ;)

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Site administrator
0 likes
Ok .. I admit .. this thread made me laugh .. first time on here since Thursday last week. Thanks everyone smile.

ps. However I now feel hungry also which I dont thank you for since dinner is another 4 hours off and guess what I am having steak.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really, really miss the hamburgers!!! I know I could eat something else here, but sometimes that's just the only thing I'm lookin' for.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Possibly

For you...

Damn, T. You treat me so well. I'm getting a little teary eyed.

At least SOMEBODY knows when to bring the meat. I think I'm in love.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by RumpleForeskin
Me, I want a hippopotamus for Christmas...but not two in case they're, you know, genetically similar. ;)

Great now that song is stuck in my head haha

As for hamburgers no longer being served here, I know that it has caused and will be causing some issues here. The only thing you must remember, is that hamburgers are served at many other places. If you aren't willing to be adventurous and try the fish or chicken dishes, then hamburger is not but a click away.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
Quote by simply_sweet

Great now that song is stuck in my head haha

As for hamburgers no longer being served here, I know that it has caused and will be causing some issues here. The only thing you must remember, is that hamburgers are served at many other places. If you aren't willing to be adventurous and try the fish or chicken dishes, then hamburger is not but a click away.

That said, I don't really understand what the harm is. I mean, just because you like hamburgers doesn't mean you murder cows. Come on, it's just a meal, people!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

That said, I don't really understand what the harm is. I mean, just because you like hamburgers doesn't mean you murder cows. Come on, it's just a meal, people!

But what's the difference between a cow, a fish, or a chicken? Don't they all have a family?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants

But what's the difference between a cow, a fish, or a chicken? Don't they all have a family?

There's always the salad with the nice ginger-sesame dressing

This is a fine dining experience we are discussing, lets not get into the morality of it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

There's always the salad with the nice ginger-sesame dressing

This is a fine dining experience we are discussing, lets not get into the morality of it.

Ooooooo, and a nice slab of rare, seared tuna? We never said exactly what kind of steak we were serving...
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
Fish gotta swim...birds gotta fly...to get that 'burger, some cow's gotta, you know, pass over into bovine Beulah land.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
0 likes
Good thing I ate before seeing this thread. That is all I have to add.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by MrNudiePants

Ooooooo, and a nice slab of rare, seared tuna? We never said exactly what kind of steak we were serving...

I'm fairly certain that tuna is on the menu here
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If there's one thing we all have aplenty it's meat and buns for the enjoyment of all. Worry not!
A poetry selection!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by LadyX

Please control your emotion. The steakburger might work fine, so long as it's not ground beef refashioned as a rectangular meat slab. Simply not being a patty probably won't fly. Cube steak may or may not pass muster; I'll have to get back with you on that.

I believe we should consider a prohibition against red meat in general. It had been shown to be unhealthy and potentially carcinogenic.

We might consider veggie burgers in the future.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

I'm fairly certain that tuna is on the menu here

Mmm, I like tuna
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mr NP

I don't mean to tarnish your wishes but...

In tune with changing times, may I offer an homemade veggie burger with avocado spread?

I assure you it's a no fear competitor.

May I suggest a... hearty draft English or American brown ale or.. a Barbera.

Damn.. now I want it also... again.

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
The Linebacker
0 likes
Mr. Nudie! It's nearby, so just drive over and get your fix – maybe 2 or 3 burgers, also add some onion rings, fried apple pie, and a Coke.

I was just there for lunch today.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
I'm sorry, but we no longer serve hamburgers. Can I interest you in a nice juicy steak instead?

Is that steak served from between your legs?