hand size

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
ladies does hand size equate to a big cock ..... I know it does not always because I have huge hands and just a normal 5"-6" long
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't make it a habit of comparing hand to cock, but I know that seeing long fingers on strong hands is a turn on for me.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I just wondered if it was true more often than not ..... ever since I was a teenager women have kind of assumed it was so
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I don't think so... or at least - not always.

The biggest guy I've had didn't have particularly large hands, nor was he tall. He might have been an anomaly though.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't pay too much attention to what you hear and don't assume. Better to focus on the one your with and do you know how to use those huge hands of yours? Practice makes perfect smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A nice pair of hands trumps their cock for me. Very few men have hands that turn me on, so if I see NICE hands it naturally does make me wonder what else might be nice too. You can't hide your hands ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
nope cant hide my big hands my ring size is a 14
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
I don't think so... or at least - not always.

The biggest guy I've had didn't have particularly large hands, nor was he tall. He might have been an anomaly though.

The biggest guy I was ever with was about 5'10 and I don't remember his hands being abnormally large. I have heard so many myths regarding hands, feet and height correlating to cock size. I doubt any of them are true. But who really knows for sure.

The Weirdest one I ever heard was to take a piece of paper and cut it into a 6" circle. Then fold the paper in half 5 times. Then take the pointy end and place it at the bottom of the thumb nail on his dominant hand. Then cut the paper at the end of his thumb. Open the paper and it will match the girth of his cock. The person who showed me was an exact match. But a friend of mine who's husband is like 6'7" and 250lbs tried it and said according to this method his cock was as thick as a Coke can. Its not! HAHA!!
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by Nikki703
The Weirdest one I ever heard was to take a piece of paper and cut it into a 6" circle. Then fold the paper in half 5 times. Then take the pointy end and place it at the bottom of the thumb nail on his dominant hand. Then cut the paper at the end of his thumb. Open the paper and it will match the girth of his cock. The person who showed me was an exact match. But a friend of mine who's husband is like 6'7" and 250lbs tried it and said according to this method his cock was as thick as a Coke can. Its not! HAHA!!

I followed your instructions to the letter, and ended up with this.