Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If you could lick any flavour ice cream off someone, what would it be?

last reply
193 replies
14.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Peppermint ice-cream with chocolate chips! I would really like to lick that off some well-defined abs or pecs. Privates, not so much -- would hate to leave someone, or be left, with a yeast infection. *shudders*
Ohh maybe Red Velvet ice-cream too -- that should taste like a nicer version of sweat. Yum.xx
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by emilykiss
Peppermint ice-cream with chocolate chips! I would really like to lick that off some well-defined abs or pecs. Privates, not so much -- would hate to leave someone, or be left, with a yeast infection. *shudders*
Ohh maybe Red Velvet ice-cream too -- that should taste like a nicer version of sweat. Yum.xx

Top marks for making it extra sexy!

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by Liz

Top marks for making it extra sexy!

So you're saying it would be wrong to suggest '2 girls 1 cup' of soft-serve chocolate.

kiiiiding.

I'll go with strawberry lemonade sorbet off of perky pink nipples:

Or good old-fashioned vanilla, sucked off a tongue or lapped up as it's drizzling down a nice hard cock.

Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Or good old-fashioned vanilla, sucked off a tongue or lapped up as it's drizzling down a nice hard cock.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by emilykiss

You're not wrong there, its the only flavour I like to use for this situation. Just need to make sure you get the soft choc chips otherwise its feels a bit weird.

Though its not ice cream, another favourite is whipped cream with strawberry dust.

Licking either off a ladies nipples...Mmmm
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I'll second Dancing_Doll. If you don't like "vanilla sex" ( ), then substitute chocolate, preferably something really rich like a mocha or fudge.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Quote by seeker4

I'll second Dancing_Doll. If you don't like "vanilla sex" ( ), then substitute chocolate, preferably something really rich like a mocha or fudge.

Hey, a good chocolate ice cream with fudge and caramel swirls works nicely.
That and strawberry with chocolate swirls.
Yum.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Cherry Vanilla with whipped cream.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Possibly
Chocolate vanilla swirl... mm hmm.

Rainbow chocolate ice cream. Almost as good as sex.

0 likes
Quote by BluRootz

Actually, I have had sex that was qualitatively inferior to eating ice cream.

On the original topic, vanilla with some toppings, maybe a nice, warm caramel sauce or (Canadian alert!) maple syrup, would be something I would enjoy eating/licking off of a body.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mmmmmm I would stick to vanilla or chocolate.....mmmmm would be lovely on a nice hot day!!

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
Double Chocolate...Mmmm...Yummmmsmile:P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Ben and Jerry's Cookie Dough would be nice :P
Lurker
0 likes
peanut butter *drools* haha I looooooooove peanut butter!!
0 likes
Quote by naughtykellypreston
I love salted caramel.

Yes... that is a good one! I JUST tried it last week!

Unlike what a few others said, even if I like mint chocolate chip, for example~ NO CHUNKS! I think chunky bits on their body would be kinda a turn off especially if it were certain places. I would really have to get past! lol. I like my ice cream smooth usually anyway to lick... (not that I do not like nuts and things and globs of yummy things- but just not when I want something smooth).

ANYTHING I like that is SMOOOOTH.

(Never had the red velvet but that might be really enjoyable! as long as no chunks! lol)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Possibly
Chocolate vanilla swirl... mm hmm.

THIS is excellent choice also. I've been thinking about this all afternoon and have come to conclusion it is one of the more difficult questions posed. I LOVE ICE CREAM in ALL its myriad flavors.

Doll mentioned vanilla...and THAT can be "dolled up" any number of ways...and thus is a good choice. (pun done purposely)

Possibly likes the chocolate / vanilla combination ... and that settles the question between THOSE TWO choices by combining te two.

OK...I surrender...WHATEVER flavor she wants will be fine with me.

Rick
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

I will be licking off Pumpkin pie ice cream I like the flavor plus like to lick it off for my gf lol and I will not just lick it off but I would tease her ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not sure about the flavor.. but I'll definitely go for the two scoop on one cone.

... Licking the ice cream or start from the bottom of the waffle cone? Hmn, this is the question

Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by BluRootz

There is nothing like caramel on caramel. You know what I mean?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Since my hubby loves huckleberry it would be fun to tease him with it. Lick a little off and give him a long kiss making sure to rub my breasts in the melting pool so he can lick it off me... oh now i have so many ideas.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like it being lapped by someone from my pussy ....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not a fan of ice cream so it would have to be mango.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love most ice cream except chocolate and mango but if the ladies want to lick/eat ice cream off my body any flavour will do me. Also if the ladies what me to return the favour I'm happy to give it a go. Turkish Delight is my favourite.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn