... lace &/or corsets & stockings (16 votes) 62%
... costumes, period clothing, or cosplay (4 votes) 15%
... masks and/or various gear (2 votes) 8%
... loli or shotacon ero kawaii (1 vote) 4%
... blindfolds &/or handcuffs (3 votes) 12%
... collars, &/or O-rings & leashes (16 votes) 62%
... other (please specify in comments) (2 votes) 8%
0 likes
What kind/s of clothing do you like to wear when you engage in your BDSM activities?

'Any Favourites - on you or someone else? Do the things you don differ in BD, S&M, D/s roles?
0 likes
Do have certain clothes you wish to wear with certain gear,
or have certain gear that requires certain clothes?

Okay ~ L's & G's - D's & s'...
I have NOT voted yet or posted, just because I wanted to hear from a few of you all first...
0 likes
I gave up and voted. lol.
I cannot remember now, which I voted.

I know that we like to wear "other" & some period clothing, of course costumes and things too are fun (like lolita or tails and ears), but we like to wear traditional kimonos: furisodes or Haori even when doing different BDSM play, because it suits a wide range of what we do, whether it is kinbaku, our kitsune & okami, or with collar and leash and other things, cuffs and equiptment, blind folds, etc. All the whips and chains can still be done in these types of clothing and add a very magical element, whether our own world or a bygone era.

Lovely lingerie and stimulating under attire is always welcome though.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I like to wear or make my baby wear handcuffs, blindfolds, or chains. Now for the clothing I would be dressed as a Okami wolf and my baby she can wear anything from lolita to animal cosplay like Kitsune (which means Fox). We like to wear all kinds of kinky/fetish clothing or cosplay and we do it for our sexual desires or just to have naughty fun time with each other. ;)

I like to wear just my boxer-briefs and she can wear anything like sexy or kinky latex short-skirt and a latex bra lol, but I would like all of the above lol heart <3 <3. Also I love your poll my baby and I like what you posted ;)
0 likes
Quote by 1HornyHungryOkami

I like to wear just my boxer-briefs and she can wear anything like sexy or kinky latex short-skirt and a latex bra lol, but I would like all of the above lol heart

Ohh ~ really.

Thank you.

I like silky and such better than latex.
I know YOU like latex~

Hopefully you meant THIS:

(not into the latex thing)NOT this:

Then you can wear leather and THIS~

Lurker
0 likes
I don't own any attire..........yet!
0 likes
Quote by BoxerBoy

Not a must, not everyone does. To complete a desired "look" though, it is good, and I hope to increase my attire, too.

There are so many things! From natural or formal and dressy to wild and sci-fi-ish.
[Some examples:]

Lurker
0 likes
A smile and clothespins

(And a bit of a grimace.). Lol.

Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BoxerBoy

Do you need some help? Smiles

Lurker
0 likes
Collar and cuffs
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I adore these things:
- pussy, ass and tits naked and on display
- hands cuffed to tied behind my back
- gag in my mouth
- butt plug in my ass
- spreader bar cuffed between my ankles

Thigh-high stockings and a shelf bra are fun too. I prefer having a fuck-belt around my waist to the feeling of a garter belt.
Lurker
0 likes
These things really turn me on:
hands cuffed and tied spread eagle on the bed
spreader bar cuffed between my ankles
mask
Lurker
0 likes
Blindfolds
handcuffs
nip0le clamps
ni00le n clit r8ng
butt plug
ni00le weights
Half cu0 bra
beeds
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Leather cuffs on wrists fastened above my head, ankles also cuffed to leg spreader, blindfold and stockings, suspenders and thong
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love the look and feel of Latex.......with a nice hood, with a lot of real small eye holes so the vision is very limited, a couple small air holes for each nostril and an opening for the mouth.........i like to be able to see her tata's and also have her pussy totally available.......
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have vinyl pants so maybe also vinyl costumes or gloves
Her Royal Spriteness
1 like
Favorite outfit in my closet.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sprite said, "Favorite outfit in my closet."
Favorite outfit in my dreams ! seems I can't post pics here yet. Tried everything..hmmm maybe has something to do with my level .... its 2 am Ill upgrade tomorrow *yawn*
0 likes
I have leather skirt, corset over bust, jacket and knee boots but I also like the formal office look fitted skirt with Kick pleat, silk blouse that sort of thing.

Linn
0 likes
Heavy rubber catsuit w/ opera gloves, hood, inflatable ball gag and 6inch fetish ankle boots.