Login

Which Lush author can you not get enough of? [inspired by Nicola's thread]

last reply
57 replies
5.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
0 likes
I'm busy making it through sprite's work.

What about everyone else? Any recommendations? Which Lush author can you not stop reading?
Mazztastic
0 likes
I agree that Sprite is indeed awesome!!

It depends what you like?

I'm very fond of NoReasonNeeded (duh!)

Frank_Lee is superb

Lisa is an absolute Marvel

Tashtego is engaging

Laura_Lee's poems have to be read (and listened to) to be believed.

Shylass has such a way with heartbreaking and gutwrenching reality, both in poetry and prose

Curlygirly makes me laugh and hot in one fell swoop!!! (she's just about to get her first Famous Story!! Which is very exciting and I urge you to check her out!!)

http://www.lushstories.com/stories/toys/wheres-the-remote.aspx

Honestly, I think that we are truly blessed with the rich variety of writers, here on Lush, to suit just about every taste...

I think that if you are looking to find excellent writing, you should peruse the Editor's Choice category. It's a good place to start!!

Oh and if you are looking for audio versions, where you can have the story read to you, check those out too!!

So many well established writers here and so many new voices, just waiting to be heard!!

It's a rich tapestry for sure!!
Lurker
0 likes
It can be any at any given time but my favorite authors I have followed.

If forced to pick 1 out of my favorites it would be BraveBitch. I know what she usually writes isn't for everyone but it gets me every time.
The Right Rev of Lush
0 likes
The list of writers Mazza posted is a good one (thanks, child, for not embarrassing me by including my name ;) ) But seriously folks, this sort of thread can get tricky with unexpected ego bruising always a possibility...so list with care.

My 'Big Three' remain, Jaymal, Dancing Doll, and Sprite. Even if the subject matter of a particular story is not my cup of tea, their writing is always first-rate.

RUMPLATIONS: AwesomeHonky Tonk and Cyber Bar
Home of the Lush "IN" crowd: indecent, intoxicated, and insolvent
a place to gossip, share news, talk sports, pimp a story, piss & moan, or just grab a drink. Check it out.

Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwords. -- ROBERT HEINLEIN
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
In addition to the exceptional writers already listed, I highly recommend Liz, Saga and Sitting.

But as the others have suggested, they're just the tip of an epic iceberg here on Lush. Check out the Editor's Picks, Recommended Reads and competition winners for yourself.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Lurker
0 likes
I pick iTz_JASMiNE because I think she knew what I was dreaming about in a way
Lurker
0 likes
Milik_Redman, Mogul 40 , meredith, SouthernWolf, Lynar of course...and MollysDream.....and Dragonlily
And omg MercyxLiddell and Bleak Messiah and Strangerlyd and Sandy2Moon

In no particular order..all are fabulous!!
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy reading lush author's works, but to name a few: Lady Mysteria, Possibly, Poppet, BraveBitch, Naomi, Bryana (Not in a particular order)!
Lurker
0 likes
Selecting a favourite author surely depends on what type of story one likes to read. "Jennygently" for me
Lurker
0 likes
Have to agree with Traddis... "Jennygently" seems to be a favorite of mine lately.
Southern Barefoot Angel
0 likes
the authors I can't get enough is : A_Chica.LittleDuchess.Master_Dragon883 (his series tales from paradise apartments is great).Buz. treborin .Lilly and Rune
Snake Charmera
0 likes
There are so many and I find new authors daily.
Always Mysteria, Lilly's poems are amazing, Gilrenard has some great stories avgblkgirl is a new author for me, green_man is great. My list of favorites just keeps growing. It truly depends on what you're in the mood for. Chrism has some great things as well as Master_Jonathan. I'm sure I could keep going Trinket and Adi are always a joy to read as well.

My Anti-Valentine Entry 💔

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/cheating/a-valentines-date-to-remember

My first EP and a top ten from the Pride Competition
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/lesbian/-love-is-love-.aspx

Hanging in the background but around

Troublemaker
0 likes
I've barely scraped the surface of all the talent on Lush...Poppet, Liz, Jen, avrgblkgrl, KatieElizabeth, Saucymh, FrankLee, Sprite...DancingDoll was probably the first writer that really got my attention, a newly discovered fav is browncoffee
Lurker
0 likes
L0rdmerkin and Frank_Lee and John_Doe
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ
I've barely scraped the surface of all the talent on Lush...Poppet, Liz, Jen, avrgblkgrl, KatieElizabeth, Saucymh, FrankLee, Sprite...DancingDoll was probably the first writer that really got my attention, a newly discovered fav is browncoffee

she's excellent, isn't she. you should check out Burquette, too, if you haven't already smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Troublemaker
0 likes
how could I forget Burquette... I rarely read historical stories but "Casualties" was spectacular!
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Me.

I'm kind of.. Obsessed. Yet. Kinda not.

It's a weird love/hate relationship.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by TonyaL
Always Mysteria, Lilly's poems are amazing, Gilrenard has some great stories avgblkgirl is a new author for me, green_man is great. My list of favorites just keeps growing. It truly depends on what you're in the mood for. Chrism has some great things as well as Master_Jonathan. I'm sure I could keep going Trinket and Adi are always a joy to read as well.

Thank you Tonya, hon...it's always nice to know your work is enjoyed and appreciated! @}-'-,-
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love reading stories written by:

Abigail Thornton
Nancy Albright
Dondave
Guitarman2016
0 likes
Quote by LYFBUZ

Quote by sprite

she's excellent, isn't she. you should check out Burquette, too, if you haven't already smile

just saw this and got SO happy! I agree on Burquette and I also love RavenStar and Dancing_Doll
0 likes
Quote by sprite

I completely missed this! Thank you so much.

(I'm the one on the left, doing the hugging.)

Quote by browncoffee

just saw this and got SO happy! I agree on Burquette and I also love RavenStar and Dancing_Doll

You're one of my new favorites. You have such a knack for older/younger and reluctance.

I'm going to add Puddleduck, who may be on hiatus, but her stories look like they're still here. And I have to second Jen and RavenStar. She hasn't written too much, but I've enjoyed what I've read of Pheenix.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll read anything from AvgrBlkGrl or Milik as soon as I see it.

For the past six months, I've completely enjoyed Burquette and VirgoGo.

ChrisM has a different way of writing erotica .. it's more like a love story and very enjoyable.
Southern Gentleman
0 likes
I love to read and I follow a great many but my absolute favorite is Lilly. Everyone else is a close tie for 2nd.
Lurker
0 likes
Burquette for sure. I think hers are the ones that I get most excited to see those "you are following xyz and they have just published a story" messages about.

Ravenstar too. The Riley Boy series was phenomenal.

There are so many good authors here though.
Dreamer
0 likes
Quote by TonyaL

Thanks Tonya I am glad and honored that you enjoy my scribbles.
My list of favorites authors is very extensive but all time favs are AvgBlkGrl, Miliki, Stormdog, JeffereyB, Greeneyedkitty,and Master Jonathan.

My bookshelf includes 133 stories and 82 collaborations;

One Editor's Pick, Three Series Awards, Fifty-one Recommended Reads, and Eight Famous Stories are included. Go to; https://www.lushstories.com/profiles/view/ChrisM/stories

Enjoy

Lurker
0 likes
Stormdog and ConnMan38 are my top two favorites.
Sinner so Sweet
0 likes
I admit I mostly read poems but elliotlacey and trinket are easily two that I can't get enough of. I love gilrenards poetry too. Have to agree with above, browncoffee is amazing, and I love Jen, Liz and saucymh too! Maybe I need to expand my horizons and read some more male writers ?
My latest offering: Intoxicated ~ An Erotic Poem.