Got to ask ladies... favorite position?

last reply
21 replies
2.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies, can I ask... do you have a favorite position for making love and another favorite position for a good fucking? Or is it one and the same? And of course why is it your favorite for each?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I used to play right back or holding midfield for my school football team.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll take some raunchy doggy any.single.day.of.the.week!! For slow and intimate I like old boring missionary. Being able to kiss while doing it adds just that little somethin' somethin'.
Lurker
0 likes
doggy style anal for a good hard fucking, cowgirl when i make love
Lurker
0 likes
I crave being taken from behind with a strap-on, standing nude in front of the dresser mirror. The feeling of vulnerability and the sensation of watching yourself being taken, intensifies my excitement.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I Don't Know......................Third Base!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy every position I have tried as long as it's executed correctly. Lol. But love being bent over suddenly at a moments notice bc they just have to have me now. Yum.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd say my favorite position would be on top.
Lurker
0 likes
Cowgirl.
Lurker
0 likes
My favourite position has to be me on top. I'm in control. I love it xx
Lurker
0 likes
With a guy:
1. Doggy for a good hard seeing to
2. Me on top for a slower and more sensuous screw and so I can orgasm

With a girl:
1. Me going down on her
2. Her going down on me
3. 69
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
any way tied up being helplessly used as rough they can for a good fucking
doggy or missionary for love making and most men
Lurker
0 likes
Umm... Doggy, for good fucking and me or him on top. The eye connection, and kissing makes it more intimate
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Doggie for a nice hard pounding
Me on top so he can play with my tits and kiss
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lotus position for making love, I like to straddle his lap, and we both can moan into each other's ears.
For wild intense session, missionary it is.. The way he drives into me makes me crazy!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by shayray
doggy style anal for a good hard fucking, cowgirl when i make love
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
with a guy-Cowgirl
with a girl- 69
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
With a guy on top Cowgirl (No contest....best for orgasms by far)

With a girl....her tongue and fingers between my legs .

Okay so I'm not an angel hehe
Lurker
0 likes
1. missionary to kiss and watch his face
2. doggy - sooooo deep
3. cowgirl - to get my clit rubbed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
cowgirl and doggy style
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have to agree with Amy on that..But to be honest, with the right partner, is the such thing as a bad position? Well on second thought, standing on my head may not be too much fun...lol
0 likes
It is BOTH Makinglove and fucking in all postions, but sometimes they are a lil more different for reasons here are some favs for both... otherwise the list is too long. My bf really favors "The 7th Posture" (one leg over his shoulder or both over) and that is GOOD for deep penetration and eye contact (as well as variants of one or two legs up and over shoulders etc- different ways, it gives the male a padding and FULL control, and that is grat for him, feels great, but I also like to able to move.

Next for us would be "Doggie Style" on all fours or with my head and upper body down [Good lustful-animal fucking sex]. Here again, this is for deeper penetrationa and for hitting that special spot deep within with more of a POUND.

I also like "Standing" [BOTH] - whether the position is infront of him and he is standing behind me (mirrors work great for this too or other glass or shower or pool), facing, one leg over shoulder, or held up with legs wrapped around. You are able to get into things where he can use his legs, thoug this does take strength and stamina. It also calls for care and flexibility, but the variations - even slight here, make for a nice sensitivity outside of what I feel is the other horizontal positions. Thrusts can be slight, deep, vary in any speed and way and that makes it always interesting and it just REALLy turns me on.

I like being "Girl on Top." The Cowgirl Position is hard to beat really ~ and I guess it is all about the control. You look down and have him in a submissive postion to take advantage and set the tempo. It can be hard or sultry and sittiing up and sitting back always gives the advantage of his vantage to watch and to play but be somehow at the mercy and helpless (but not totally). lol

Another fav for both of us is good 'ole "69". (Whether he is on top or he is on bottom, we both love oral sex so much that it is almost like a fetish, so this works for us... maybe it is a fetish, who knows, but we each love to GIVE pleasure orally, so that works! We both REALLY get into the oral factors... so giving arouses us and it sets off a chain reaction with "69".
We like to experiment with other things and positions... and we plan to continue.
Some are more difficult or can cause pain if not done right. I guess we are fortunate...
but besides the favs (and he does like Missionary [Makinglove some or both] & Reverse Cowgirl) [Lustful fucking-sex] there are "scizzors" where you face in opposite ways. There is the sitting down he loves, no matter what direction on lap, (he gets kinky) [BOTH] he also likes the closeness and view, to bounce me, be close to touch/fondle and suckle my breasts in that position... those are good but we both also like the sitting Indian style on the bed facing each other, it is very intimate (good for kissing which we really like to do). I forget the name of the position. There is also a position where he rolls me up and over called a pile driver (& even a "jackhammer" & these too are more Lusty) 0_0 but simple ones like bent over and even on the side are great too! All postions are good. I do not know as I have met one I did NOT like. lol

Double Thrust ................................. & .............................. Tiger Step

The Farewell ................................. & ........................... Riding The Wave