Panty stuffing, have you ever tried?

last reply
25 replies
10.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Have you ever tried it? How was your experience?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
i will do it on occasion not really my thing,but guys really like it
Lurker
0 likes
I think this is so dame sexy, I love it when the wife does this ..... she has even wrapped my cock with her nickers when she has been so wet and let me dry her up a bit by pushing my cock in slowly ...
Brave Bitch nice pic x
Lurker
0 likes
.. Learn something new everyday
Lurker
0 likes
Ew. LOL. No. Pearls, though, yeah
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Now gag me x
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
I really don't get this. I tried it once, at the request of a guy. It did absolutely nothing for me.

To each his own, I suppose.
Lurker
0 likes
This wasn't what I had in mind when I came here, abort, ABORT!!!!

Haha but seriously I've never actually thought of panty stuffing, just doesn't seem as a likely event.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
not really the first thing i'd pick to stuff inside my pussy, quite honestly.

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by sprite
not really the first thing i'd pick to stuff inside my pussy, quite honestly.

But when you haven't got a rubber ducky to hand...
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Liz

But when you haven't got a rubber ducky to hand...

rubber ducky is actually up there on my top 10 list. right after slinky. smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Lurker
0 likes
the only time i ever have any panty stuffed up my pussy is when i put my thong on backwards
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
stuff with waht? What is the perception?

oh, I see, stuff panties up. Whats the point? However, bet they smell great!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just one question, WHY? is it supposed to be sexy? i don't think so...
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
0 likes
Look~ It is a magic trick!! Magical panties APPPEAR~ wet - scented... Need panties? 0_0 Ohhh that is where I put them! (I am like someone else said, this was NOT what I thought it was! WTF. I did not know my hoochie was a hidie-hole! All this time I could have stashed my cell phone and other things! Hoohah's are not just for dicks, dildos, or drugs anymore! Snack-pack Snatch, for the women on the go!) OMG. I just keep thinking of the handkerchief trick! *cue clown music.

Actually, I see the eroticism for the other person perhaps, but I think this could dry a female and like stuffing things that do NOT belong... I think it could end up causing a problem I would not like to explain to the doc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not a huge fan of "foreign" objects, like panties, jewelry, etc. being up there, especially when I receive no amount of pleasure from it. Just nope...

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My answer does not belong on this thread!! :O lol
Lurker
0 likes
yes i have tried it and i love doing it, i know some girls dont like doing it but for me gets me off
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
Stuffing my own panties in there doesn't do much for me, but I love stuffing another girl's dirty panties inside me, especially if she doesn't know! haha
Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by sprite

rubber ducky is actually up there on my top 10 list. right after slinky. smile

SLINKY!

Doesn't the coiled spring pinch you? Come to think of it, watching one walk down the stairs always attracted me so maybe watching one being used like that would work.

Sorry, I cracked up when I read that. Not knowing anything else called a slinky.
I am always a gentleman.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LASARDaddy

SLINKY!

Doesn't the coiled spring pinch you? Come to think of it, watching one walk down the stairs always attracted me so maybe watching one being used like that would work.

Sorry, I cracked up when I read that. Not knowing anything else called a slinky.

it walks down stair, alone or in pairs, and makes a slinkity sound ;)

Story Verifier
0 likes
Quote by sprite

it walks down stair, alone or in pairs, and makes a slinkity sound ;)

Damn, J. k. Rowling has nothing on you. That was as Harry Potterish as anything I've ever heard. That could be the opening line in a neat story.
I am always a gentleman.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Stuffing means her panties in my mouth< Makes a good pre-soak according to her.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Beffer
Stuffing my own panties in there doesn't do much for me, but I love stuffing another girl's dirty panties inside me, especially if she doesn't know! haha

... omg... I've done that a few times