Login

First time problem?

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Hey girls, it will be my first time and i am feeling very shy and nervous. Please gussest me how can i break the clothes wall. What should i remember. How to girls like most?
0 likes
***I will strongly reccomend you make sure you have contraceptive and prophylactic PROTECTION***

I had to edit when I realised this was a male.

Being shy and nervous is very normal.

Playing and having fun helps.

Be considerate.

I say to allow your emotions to just guide you in every way to be "in the moment" and do not over think things or focus on anything at all except letting go and expressing your feelings in any way you wish to touch and show. Let it flow from within.

FOREPLAY... tease her, touch her, kiss her, go down on her. Spend "time" to excite her. You can start by a massage to relax if you like~ maybe even a bath together and have sex there if you like? Candles? or lights on? (whatever place you like that feels right to both of you ~ ) I would tell you to make it special: a comfortable place and atmosphere (maybe a towel laid under or near by with access to a bathroom.) Make sure she is very, VERY relaxed and excited FIRST... very wet or also bring lube. This will help. Depending on her hymen it will break naturally and is best done in the heat of the moment when she is very into everything and has been very ready. The pressure and snap may cause her some real discomfort or pain, so let her breathe through it and let it pass and continue so pleasure can fill, supercede and replace. It will not take long if you are very attentive to kissing and touching her in ways she is receiving the most pleasure. Be as understanding and intune as you can.

The first time position should be something simple and easy on her. Some positions have a deeper penetration, so I would suggest 'missionary' or side or whatever 'she' is most comfortable with.

If you are taking her out on a date, or before or after, a few pretty flowers as a gift would be wonderful, or really anything thoughtful that seems appropriate.

*Love & care go along way and she will thank you*.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
***I will strongly reccomend you make sure you have contraceptive and prophylactic PROTECTION***

I had to edit when I realised this was a male.

Being shy and nervous is very normal.

Playing and having fun helps.

Be considerate.

I say to allow your emotions to just guide you in every way to be "in the moment" and do not over think things or focus on anything at all except letting go and expressing your feelings in any way you wish to touch and show. Let it flow from within.

FOREPLAY... tease her, touch her, kiss her, go down on her. Spend "time" to excite her. You can start by a massage to relax if you like~ maybe even a bath together and have sex there if you like? Candles? or lights on? (whatever place you like that feels right to both of you ~ ) I would tell you to make it special: a comfortable place and atmosphere (maybe a towel laid under or near by with access to a bathroom.) Make sure she is very, VERY relaxed and excited FIRST... very wet or also bring lube. This will help. Depending on her hymen it will break naturally and is best done in the heat of the moment when she is very into everything and has been very ready. The pressure and snap may cause her some real discomfort or pain, so let her breathe through it and let it pass and continue so pleasure can fill, supercede and replace. It will not take long if you are very attentive to kissing and touching her in ways she is receiving the most pleasure. Be as understanding and intune as you can.

The first time position should be something simple and easy on her. Some positions have a deeper penetration, so I would suggest 'missionary' or side or whatever 'she' is most comfortable with.

If you are taking her out on a date, or before or after, a few pretty flowers as a gift would be wonderful, or really anything thoughtful that seems appropriate.

*Love & care go along way and she will thank you*.

thank you Kitsume.
the place will be her home when she'll alone. but how i can understand she also want same as me. as we are really good friend. how should i approach to her? she is also having her first time i hope.
Lurker
0 likes
The only way to know what she wants is to ask.

Communication is key in relationships of any level. If you ask ther and let her know your asking so you can please her as much as she does you I think you'll be good.

Good luck!
0 likes
Exactly what the lovely Haineko said. You just have to ask. Ask what she wants and what she likes.
0 likes
Like Miss Haineko said, just ask. Ask what things she likes, and what she wants.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i'll admit it -- i was about to post a snappy one liner. and then i thought, wait!!!! a first-time guy, saying up front it's his first time, and ASKING OTHER PEOPLE WHAT HE CAN DO TO MAKE IT BETTER????!!!!

dude, i'm telling you right here and now: you're going to be really good at this -- and way better than your friends -- really soon.

smile
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead
i'll admit it -- i was about to post a snappy one liner. and then i thought, wait!!!! a first-time guy, saying up front it's his first time, and ASKING OTHER PEOPLE WHAT HE CAN DO TO MAKE IT BETTER????!!!!

dude, i'm telling you right here and now: you're going to be really good at this -- and way better than your friends -- really soon.

smile

Thanks for cheering up