Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I wish to know what ladies likes so much on guys body?

last reply
14 replies
1.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
some woman say eyes,some tell me...its a soul...and some.........
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I actually prefer to know what is in their cranium. I like a man that can have a conversation about well, about anything. The 'one track' minds or the 'I have no opinion' types of men turn me off rather quick.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
0 likes
{"Eyes & soul" - those are good ones...^}

Definately eyes. Yes I will go with eyes, too, because I commonly say that anyway. To me they are often the windows to the soul and they are what holds expression and personality reflections that I love so much.

Lips are subtle, but I suppose that may be an aspect for me too.

I am not going to say mind or spirit because that is not body as you asked and I would of course say those other things, not unlike the person above my answer said.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The eyes and face, mostly. Those things can tell stories upon stories. Hehehe.

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Athletic, with some upper body definition. Nice shoulders. Strong jawline.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmm love nice arms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
{"Eyes & soul" - those are good ones...^}

Definately eyes. Yes I will go with eyes, too, because I commonly say that anyway. To me they are often the windows to the soul and they are what holds expression and personality reflections that I love so much.

Lips are subtle, but I suppose that may be an aspect for me too.

I am not going to say mind or spirit because that is not body as you asked and I would of course say those other things, not unlike the person above my answer said.

you said you won't choose mind or spirit, yet you say windows to the soul and then talk about personality which has nothing to do with body parts? O_o
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead
limbs. definitely limbs.

woot!

i have 5 of those. biggrin
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear

you said you won't choose mind or spirit, yet you say windows to the soul and then talk about personality which has nothing to do with body parts? O_o

I said eyes. . . and lips and said "why" eyes & lips.

I guess I look at hair too... certain things with hair I particularly like, certain colours and styles.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
it's like explaining algebra in Chinese to someone. -_-
0 likes
I understand Chinese^ XD

I saw somewhere on another site that someone was really into ELBOWS.
smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Did someone already mentioned 'tongue'? Oh well... perhaps I am mistaken.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
eyes, neck, chest,bellie,und you know the rest of the story..!
Lurker
0 likes
I love a mans ass just because I can put my teeth into it, my legs against it, or dig my nails in. Especially if its firm mmmmm
Rocker of the cocker
0 likes
Their cock...