Shaved butt

last reply
20 replies
2.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I am a little hairy on my butt, it's not terribly hairy but hairy none the less, and an ex of mine asked me if I would be willingly to let her shave it. I said no at the time but I am just curious on your thoughts. Does it matter? Should I have let her? Thanks for your thoughts/suggestions!
Lurker
0 likes
Body hair in general kind of grosses me out personally.

As for should you have let her? That's purely a personal choice. It could have led to some fun but alas we will never know.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My husband is like you and I do not mind. When I snuggle up with him at night is the only time that I actually feel the fuzzy little hairs, but I still sleep well. He's not fond of anyone touching his butt so I do not get to play with them like I do with other hairy parts. I like to play with his hair, except his pits. I tend to tickle his arm hairs when we I am close enough. I guess I am the opposite of Haineko above me. Remember that everyone is different and likes different things.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Lurker
0 likes
oh my... how erotic.. u will love the experience giggles...
could she wax u? giggles...
0 likes
I think it is fine. I think it also depends "HOW MUCH" hair there, ya know? I am clean shaven (completely) of body hair, (except my arms which I do not think are too much but I know people male or female do this, too). I do NOT like the metro-urban look on guys personally, not a turn on when they shave eyebrows, arms, legs, and EVERYTHING. I do not like body hair on me, but for men, I think it is masculine. It's really about what you like and are comfortable with. What you might not have done then, you might be open to later. It's all good. I do not care to grab handfuls of tuffs there... nooo, but as long as you are clean and not an overly long amount, I think you are okay, but you could have considered it, sure. I do not think bum-stubble like sand-paper is attractive (AFTER a shave & starts to grow out... plus could get a little scratchy/itchy). WAXING sounds a lil YEOWY, but it would sure be easier to shave that testicles and inner parts!! ^0^

It is up to you, but you can try it if you are REALLY hairy. I would not, if you aren't, but that is my reccomendation there. lol. Good Luck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If she wants to try it and you are open to it, go for it. However I don't mind a little hair on man and bum stubble would be a huge turn off. So if you are very hairy and wanna do something about it go for the wax.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
@hayley the girl is no longer a part of my life so I don't think she would be willingly to wax me anymore. Lol.
Fortunately I am not very hairy on my backside which is why I said no in the first place. I would have to agree about the waxing opinion, it does sound like it wouldn't be a very pleasant experience especially since I have never done it before. lol
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Personally, I'm not into hairy butts - peach fuzz is fine but if you have the long'ish kind, it can be a turn off to some women. If your ex-gf asked you if she could shave it for you, chances are that she wasn't into hair.

I think as the general 'Rule of Tongue' goes - if you want someone's tongue on it or in it, it's best to remove the hair. That includes the butt-hole. I'd opt for waxing if you can (even try the DIY wax-strips you buy at a local drug store) - the ass is fleshy enough that it shouldn't hurt as much as other areas of the body. Or let the GF do it if she's willing or makes the request.

I know some women like body hair on a guy and you might be more of the 'manly man' type who prefers to keep things more natural though - so ultimately it's up to you.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Personally, I'm not into hairy butts - peach fuzz is fine but if you have the long'ish kind, it can be a turn off to some women. If your ex-gf asked you if she could shave it for you, chances are that she wasn't into hair.

I think as the general 'Rule of Tongue' goes - if you want someone's tongue on it or in it, it's best to remove the hair. That includes the butt-hole. I'd opt for waxing if you can (even try the DIY wax-strips you buy at a local drug store) - the ass is fleshy enough that it shouldn't hurt as much as other areas of the body. Or let the GF do it if she's willing or makes the request.

I know some women like body hair on a guy and you might be more of the 'manly man' type who prefers to keep things more natural though - so ultimately it's up to you.

Lol, my rule of tongue is hair rules. Maybe it's a gay thing but I love a guy with butt hair as long as it isn't a forest.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Lol, my rule of tongue is hair rules. Maybe it's a gay thing but I love a guy with butt hair as long as it isn't a forest.

Know what's funny - I swear I was thinking about you when I wrote this. Haha. I was like - damn, I just know dpw is going to call me out on my rule of tongue.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Know what's funny - I swear I was thinking about you when I wrote this. Haha. I was like - damn, I just know dpw is going to call me out on my rule of tongue.

I just saw shaved butt and thought noooo!
Waxing is painful, guys are wimps when it comes to things like that.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Damnit, I can only please either Dancing_Doll or dpw... why must life be so cruel!?

Oh wait, I can actually wax one cheek and leave the other hairy...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
only thing i'd worry about is if it grows back thicker/hairier. :O
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Damnit, I can only please either Dancing_Doll or dpw... why must life be so cruel!?

I change my mind. This is the best look. It's a sexual conversation piece.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by pricklypear
only thing i'd worry about is if it grows back thicker/hairier. :O

No need to fear the prickles, Mr. Pear.

You can do it!

I'll say that I have used cold wax strips before (legs/underarms). It's really not that painful. Although, my pain tolerance may be higher than mere mortal men. Anyway, the hair does grow in baby fine after waxing... what's a few minutes of girly shrieking when you can have a velvet smooth bubble butt for weeks.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

You can do it!

I'll say that I have used cold wax strips before (legs/underarms). It's really not that painful. Although, my pain tolerance may be higher than mere mortal men. Anyway, the hair does grow in baby fine after waxing... what's a few minutes of girly shrieking when you can have a velvet smooth bubble butt for weeks.

haha...my butt's not hairy. just peach fuzz.

also, i'm chuckling at nads.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd recommend waxing and not shaving, personally. The regrowth on stubble is so sharp, plus the ingrown and irritation...you'd look like you have ass herpes. I'm a huge wax fanatic personally if you can't tell.
The Linebacker
0 likes
There's nothing as much fun as shaving the number of your favorite NASCAR driver onto your butt. Just to keep peace in the family shave your spouse's favorite driver's number onto your other butt cheek.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

You crack me up!

Careful of that No Trespassing notice. Maybe you could have it shaved in or even tatooed, lol.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

You can do it!

I used to wax an ex, it brought out the sadist in me. He was too hairy, he had a butt like a welcome mat. Very apt.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
We all have our "things" and male body hair is mine, cannot stand it. I do not date hairy guys because it is pointless to ask them to shave/wax (wax is by far better, imho). Some cock hair is is ok as long as it is trimmed close. Lots of butt hair would gross me out but a small amount would be ok but if you wanted any part of me in that area it would have to be hairless. Just one girls opinion and you know what they say about that.... Ha

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.